Uzbekistan Visa for Bangladeshi Citizens: A Comprehensive Guide
Are you a Bangladeshi citizen planning a trip to Uzbekistan? The process of obtaining a visa for Uzbekistan can be a bit daunting, but fear not, as we are here to provide you with a detailed guide on how to secure your Uzbekistan visa hassle-free. In this comprehensive article, we will cover everything from the visa application process to the documents you need, ensuring that your journey to this Central Asian gem is a smooth and memorable one.
Understanding Uzbekistan Visa and Requirements
Uzbekistan provides e-Visa (tourism or business) to any citizen of any of the eligible countries with passports that are valid for at least six (6) months from the expected date of entry into Uzbekistan. Obokash Travels provides consultancy & file processing services for Tourist and business visas.
Types of Visas
When planning your trip, it's essential to know that Uzbekistan offers several types of visas to travelers. Each type serves a different purpose, and as a Bangladeshi citizen, you need to choose the one that best fits your travel plans. The main categories of visas available are:
This is the most common visa for travelers. It's for individuals who want to explore the beautiful landscapes, ancient cities, and cultural treasures of Uzbekistan.It's typically valid for 30 days.
If you're visiting Uzbekistan for business purposes, you'll need a business visa. The duration may vary depending on your needs.
For travelers passing through Uzbekistan en route to another destination by flight, a transit visa is necessary.
If you're planning to study in Uzbekistan, you'll require a student visa. Make sure you have your acceptance letter from the educational institution.
- Any foreign-eligible individual who is planning to visit Uzbekistan has to complete a short and easy online e-Visa application form for visiting Uzbekistan for tourism or business purposes.
- Before applying for a visa, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria set by Uzbekistan's government.
- Ensure you have a valid passport with at least six months of validity left.
- Also, you may need to provide documents proving the purpose of your visit, such as an invitation letter for business or a hotel reservation for tourists.
The Visa Application Process
Here is the step-by-step process of obtaining a Uzbekistan visa for Bangladeshi citizens.
Step 1: Choose the Right Visa Type
Select the visa category that aligns with your travel purpose. This decision is crucial, as the wrong choice could lead to complications during your trip.
Step 2: Fill Out the Application Form
Begin by completing the visa application form, which can usually be found on the official website of the Uzbekistan embassy or consulate in Bangladesh.
Step 3: Gather Required Documents
To process your visa application, you'll need certain documents, including:
- A completed visa application form.
- Valid passport with at least six months of validity from the travel date with blank pages.
- Latest passport-size Color photo with white background. [Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.]
- Flight itinerary.
- Proof of accommodation, like a hotel reservation or a letter of invitation from a host in Uzbekistan.
- Financial proof to show you can cover your expenses during your stay.
Step 4: Visit the Embassy or Consulate to Submit Your Application
Visit the Uzbekistan embassy or consulate in Dhaka, Bangladesh, to submit your application in person. Remember to schedule an appointment, and be sure to bring all required documents with you.
Embassy of Uzbekistan:
EP-40, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110 021
Phone numbers:+91-11-24670899, +91-11-24105640
Consular section phone numbers: +91-11-24670774, +91-11-24670775
Hotline of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan : (+998 71) 233-28-28
Opening hours: from 09.00 till 18.00
Working Days: Monday – Friday
The consular district of the Embassy of Uzbekistan in India: India, Bangladesh, Butan, Nepal, Sri Lanka.
Step 5: Pay the Visa Fee
There is a visa fee associated with processing your application. Make sure to pay this fee as per the instructions provided by the embassy or consulate.
- 3,500 Tk including service charge (Single Entry)
- 5,500 Tk including service charge (Double Entry)
- 7,500 Tk including service charge (Multiple Entry)
Step 6: Wait for Processing
Visa processing times can vary, so be patient. It is advisable to apply for your Uzbekistan visa well in advance to avoid any last-minute complications.
- Within 3-5 Working Days [Depends on Embassy/Immigration]
Step 7: Collect Your Visa
Once your visa is approved, you can collect it from the embassy or consulate.
Tips for a Successful Visa Application
- Double-check all the documents to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Be honest and transparent in your application.
- Apply for your visa at least a month before your planned travel date.
- Ensure your passport has sufficient blank pages for visa stamps.
- Uzbekistan embassy issues only e-Visa. They don’t issue sticker visa.
- Obokash Travels only provides consultancy services and doesn’t provide any guarantee for the visa.
- File processing for the visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the right to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Do Bangladeshi citizens need a visa to enter Uzbekistan?
Ans: Yes, Bangladeshi citizens need a visa to travel to Uzbekistan. You must obtain the appropriate type of visa for your purpose of visit, such as a tourist visa, business visa.
Q: How long does it take to process a Uzbekistan visa for Bangladeshi citizens?
Ans: Visa processing times may vary, but it typically takes a few business days to a couple of weeks. It's advisable to apply for your visa well in advance of your intended travel date.
Q: Is an invitation letter required for a Uzbekistan visa?
Ans: In some cases, yes. You may need an invitation letter from a host or organization in Uzbekistan, depending on the type of visa you're applying for. Check the specific requirements for your visa type.
Q: Can I extend my Uzbekistan visa?
Ans: Yes, it's possible to extend your Uzbekistan visa. You'll need to apply for an extension through the Uzbekistan Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Q: What are the visa fees for Bangladeshi citizens?
Ans: Visa fees can vary depending on the type and duration of the visa. Check with the Uzbekistan embassy or consulate in Bangladesh for the most up-to-date fee information.
Q: Can I apply for a Uzbekistan visa online?
Ans: As of now, Uzbekistan does not offer an online visa application option for Bangladeshi citizens. You will need to apply in person at the embassy or consulate.
Obtaining a Uzbekistan visa for Bangladeshi citizens is the first step towards exploring the enchanting landscapes and rich culture of Uzbekistan.With proper guidance and preparation, it can be a straightforward process. Make sure to follow the steps mentioned above and be thorough in your application. A well-organized visa application increases your chances of approval and ensures a smooth journey to Uzbekistan.
Uzbekistan is a Central Asian nation and former Soviet republic. It's known for its mosques, mausoleums and other sites linked to the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Samarkand, a major city on the route, contains a landmark of Islamic architecture: the Registan, a plaza bordered by 3 ornate, mosaic-covered religious schools dating to the 15th and 17th centuries
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||31.3 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||Uzbekistan's climate is classified as continental, with hot summers and cool winters. Summer temperatures often surpass 40 °C (104 °F); winter temperatures average about -2 °C (28 °F), but may fall as low as -40 °C (-40 °F).|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Shavkat Mirziyoyev|
|Points of Interest||:|
Registan,Ark of Bukhara,Gur-e-Amir,Bibi-Khanym Mosque,Shah-i-Zinda,Lyab-i Hauz,Chorsu Bazaar,Lake Charvak,Samanid Mausoleum,Kalyan minaret,Amir Timur Museum,Ulugh Beg Observatory,Kukeldash Madrasah
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.