There are many types of visas are available for the UK, such as tourists, Business, Transit, Private Medical Treatment visitors, Student, Work, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for short-term visas as Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications are processed outside Bangladesh and facilitated by VFS Global Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd. For the application process, you must book and attend an appointment at the visa application Centre in Dhaka or Sylhet. All UK visa applicants are required to book an appointment before submission.
UK Visa Application Centre – Dhaka:
Address: 4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90, North Avenue, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Working hours: Sunday to Thursday 08:30 - 16:30
Applicants wishing to lodge applications are requested to enter the visa application center between 08:30 - 14:00
Passport delivery: 08:30 – 16:00
UK Visa Application Centre – Sylhet
Address: 7th Floor, Nirvana Inn, Mirza Jungle Road,
Ramerdhigir par, Sylhet-3100, Bangladesh
Opening hours: 08:30 - 16:30, Sunday to Thursday
Applicants wishing to submit their visa applications are requested to visit the visa application Centre between 08:30 - 13:00
Passport delivery: 08:30 – 16:00 (In person) and 14:00 – 16:00 (3rd Party Collection)
Appeal passport submission: 09:00 - 14:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost, then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Birth certificate / National ID card copy.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality), etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
- In case of minors:
- Consent of either parents or custodian if both parents are not traveling together
- Photocopy of passport of parents or legal guardian
- Proof of financial means of parents or legal guardian
- Original birth certificate of the minor issued by the relevant authority
-The status of “legal guardian” must be proven by documents issued by the relevant Bangladeshi Courts for minors.
- For Businessperson: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); payslip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in the UK (If available).
- For Business Purpose: A letter of invitation from the host organization in the UK. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee 06 months Multiple Entry TK. 11,678.
- Embassy Visa fee 02 years Multiple Entry TK. 44,378.
- Embassy Visa fee 05 years Multiple Entry TK. 80,520.
- Embassy Visa fee 10 years Multiple Entry TK.1,01049.
- obokash.com service charge TK. 5,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 10-30 Calendar days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 10-60 Calendar days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for a visa.
- File processing for a visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- The finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
- Applicants must bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-311444
Email : [email protected], [email protected]
|Exchange Rate||:||107.39 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday and Sunday|
|Population||:||65.64 million (2016) World Bank|
|Climate||:||In general we have warm summers and cool winters. Our summers are cooler than those on the continent, but the winters are milder. The overall climate in England is called temperate maritime. This means that it is mild with temperatures not much lower than 0ºC in winter and not much higher than 32ºC in summer.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Theresa May|
|Points of Interest||:||The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map