There are many types of visas are available for South Africa, such as Tourist, Business, and Student etc.obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of South Africa in Dhaka, but Bangladeshi citizens required to apply to The South African Embassy in Colombo. Applications may be submitted in person or by a third party, authorized in writing, to do so. Application forms must be completed (not typed) and signed by the applicant himself/herself. The format of the forms may not be altered. Your passport or valid travel document must be valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of your intended visit and have at least two unused pages (facing each other) for visa, entry/departure endorsements. Applicants may be required to visit the Consular Section for an interview and/or submit additional documentation to prove the bona fides of the visit over and the basic requirements.
South African High Commission:
114 Rosmead Place, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka
Email: Consular & Immigration: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photograph ( size) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal. Balance minimum TK. 02 lac.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Visit: Personal Invitation letter- If visiting a friend in South Africa, provide a signed invitation letter from the SA hosts. It should include the full name, SA ID number, full address, contact number, email and certified copies of host's ID or passport and permit (non-SA). The person must also confirm if he/she is responsible for your accommodation, meals, transport and if needed, the repatriation costs
- For Business Visit : Business invitation letter - Letter from the registered company in South Africa that you will visit, duration of visit, reason for visit and/or letter of confirmation/participation at the Conference. The company registration number and full contact details (telephone numbers, email, street address, etc.) must be on the letter.
- Travel Health Insurance (original & Photocopy) for up to 30,000 Euros.
Visa fee Details (Tourist & Business):
- Visa Fee with service charges: TK. 25,000 BDT (Notary, translation and insurence charges are additional- if needed).
Processing Time :
- Tourist visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain
|Capital||:||Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein|
|Official Language||:||English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa, Southern Sotho|
|Currency||:||South African rand|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday afternoon & Sunday|
|Population||:||54.96 million (2015)|
|Religion||:||Christianity, Islam, Hinduism|
|Climate||:||South Africa's climatic conditions generally range from Mediterranean in the southwestern corner of South Africa to temperate in the interior plateau, and subtropical in the northeast. A small area in the northwest has a desert climate. Most of the country has warm, sunny days and cool nights.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Jacob Zuma|
|Destinations||:||Cape Town,Kruger National Park,Johannesburg,Table Mountain National Park,Durban,Pretoria,Port Elizabeth,Pilanesberg Game Reserve,Addo Elephant National Park|
|Points of Interest||:|
Kruger National Park,Table Mountain,Cape of Good Hope,Table Mountain National Park,Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden,Boulders Beach,Addo Elephant National Park,Cape Peninsula
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.