There are many types of visas are available for Cambodia like Tourist Visa, Cambodian “ordinary” visas (E class), EB visa, EG Visa, ER Visa, Es Visa, also they have other types visa also like K-Class Visa, B-Class Visa. Obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist Visa.
Embassy of Cambodia.
The embassy of Cambodia has not been established in Bangladesh yet. For Bangladeshi citizens, our nearest overseas Cambodian Embassy is available in India. Address below.
W-112, Greater Kailash Part II, 110048
New Delhi, India.
Phone: (+91) 11 2921 4436, (+91) 11 2921 4435
Email: [email protected]
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return).
- One recent color passport size photograph with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses.
- Health Insurance.
- Covid'19 Vaccine certificate.
- Hotel reservation.
- Visiting Card
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- eVisa Type -Tourist fee TK. 3,240 (USD 36).
- eVisa Type -Business TK. 3,780 (USD 42).
- obokash.com service charge TK. 1000.
- Tourist: Total 01-03 working days (File processing + Embassy)
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-111444
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation whose landscape spans low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. Phnom Penh, its capital, is home to the art deco Central Market, glittering Royal Palace and the National Museum's historical and archaeological exhibits. In the country's northwest are the ruins of Angkor Wat, a massive stone temple complex built during the Khmer Empire.
|Currency||:||Cambodian riel (KHR)|
|Local Time||:||GMT + 7|
|Exchange Rate||:||1.00 (KHR) Cambodian riel is equivalent to 0.02 BDT|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||15.76 million (2016)|
|Religion||:||Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism;|
Climate: like that of the rest of Southeast Asia, is dominated by monsoons, which are known as tropical wet and dry because of the distinctly marked seasonal differences. Cambodia has a temperature range from 21 to 35 °C (69.8 to 95.0 °F) and experiences tropical monsoons
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Hun Sen|
|Destinations||:||10 Destinations in Cambodia You Need to Visit. The Temples of Angkor. Image credits: Christian Junker – AHKGAP. Siem Reap. Siem Reap is the base for travellers coming to see the temples of Angkor. Phnom Penh. Image credits: mariusz kluzniak. Sihanoukville. Image credits: ilya. Bokor National Park. Image credits: Axel .|
|Points of Interest||:||Angkor wat, Tonle sap, Banteay Srei, ta Prohm, Bayon.|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.