Vietnam Visa for Bangladeshi Travelers: Your Essential Guide
Are you a Bangladeshi traveler eager to explore the beautiful landscapes and rich culture of Vietnam? Well, before you pack your bags, it's essential to understand the ins and outs of securing a Vietnam visa. In this comprehensive guide, we'll provide you with a step-by-step overview of the Vietnam visa process, from application to arrival. Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime as we help you navigate the intricacies of obtaining your Vietnam visa.
Vietnam Visa for Bangladeshi Travelers
Understanding Visa Requirements
Before we delve into the application process, it's essential to understand the various types of visas available to Bangladeshi travelers heading to Vietnam and comprehend the visa requirements. The types of visas are available for Vietnam, such as- Tourist, Business, etc. As a Bangladeshi traveler, you'll typically require a visa to enter Vietnam. But if you have airport approval letter (Invitation) then you can fly Vietnam as on arrival and can get sticker visa at Vietnam immigration, moreover Bangladeshi passport holder can get sticker visa from Vietnam embassy Dhaka. Obokash Travels provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas only. The most common visa types are:
If you plan to visit Vietnam for tourism purposes, you can apply for a tourist visa.
For business-related trips, opt for a business visa, which allows you to attend meetings, conferences, and engage in commercial activities.
Diplomatic and Official Visas:
Reserved for government officials and diplomats.
For Bangladeshi students pursuing education in Vietnam.
If you intend to work in Vietnam, this is the visa you need.
In some cases, Bangladeshi travelers might be exempt from obtaining a visa for short stays. However, it's crucial to check the latest regulations.
Visa Validity and Duration
Vietnam offers various visa types, including single-entry and multiple-entry visas with varying durations. The duration can range from 1 month to 1 year, depending on your specific travel plans. Make sure to select the visa type and duration that align with your itinerary.
The standard options are:
- 1-month visa
- 3-month visa
- 6-month visa
- 1-year visa
The choice of visa depends on the purpose and duration of your visit to Vietnam.
Now, let's delve into the application process for a Vietnam visa. Here's a step-by-step guide:
The most convenient way is to apply online through the official website of the Vietnam Immigration Department. Fill out the application form and make the required payment.
1. Visa on Arrival (VOA)
For Bangladeshi travelers, the most convenient way to acquire a Vietnam visa is through the Visa on Arrival (VOA) process. Here's how it works:
Visit a reputable agency's website, fill out the online application form, and pay the service fee.
Receive the Approval Letter:
After processing your application, the agency will send you an Approval Letter via email. This document is essential for obtaining your visa on arrival.
Arrival in Vietnam:
When you arrive at one of Vietnam's international airports, present your Approval Letter, passport, two passport-sized photos, and the visa stamping fee. Your visa will be stamped on the spot.
Bangladeshi citizens also have the option to apply for an E-Visa. This is a straightforward process that involves:
Visit the official Vietnamese government website and fill out the E-Visa application form. Make sure to have a digital copy of your passport-sized photo ready.
Pay the Visa Fee:
Pay the processing fee online using a credit or debit card.
Receive E-Visa Approval:
You'll receive an email with your E-Visa approval letter. Print it and carry it with you when you travel to Vietnam.
3. Applying through the Embassy
While the VOA and E-Visa options are more accessible, Bangladeshi travelers can still apply for a Vietnam visa by visiting the Vietnamese Embassy in Dhaka. Here's how:
- Prepare the Required Documents: Gather your passport, visa application form, photos, and visa fee.
- Visit the Embassy: Head to the Vietnamese Embassy in Dhaka during their working hours.
Note: All kinds of visas are issued from Embassy of The Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Bangladesh:
No.14 C.W.S(B) Road 33/24, Gulshan Model Town, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Website:Vietnam Embassy Web
Working Hour: Sunday – Thursday: 08:30 - 17:00
Consular Department (Visa Section): 09:00 - 12:00 and 14.00 - 17.00 (Monday, Thursday)
Submit Your Application:
Submit your documents to the Embassy, pay the visa fee, and wait for the visa to be processed.
The applicant does not need to be physically present during visa application submission.
When applying for your Vietnam visa, you will need the following documents:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity from the date of entry.
- Completed visa application form.
- Passport-sized photos.
- Visa approval letter (for VOA).
- Ensure that your documents are accurate and up-to-date to avoid any issues during the application process.
The visa fee varies depending on the type and duration of the visa. Be prepared to pay the required fee during the application process. It's advisable to check the official website or contact the Vietnamese embassy for the latest fee structure.
- Pre Immigration Clearance+Invitation Letter Cost : USD 130 (Stay 07 days), USD 160 (Stay 15 days).
- Sticker Stamping Cost from Embassy of Dhaka : BDT 7500/= (Norman 07 days), BDT 8500/=(Ungent 01 working day).
- Sticker Stamping Cost From Immigration Dept: : USD 25
The processing time for a Vietnam visa can vary, but it typically takes a few working days. If you're in a hurry, consider paying an additional fee for expedited processing.
- Tourist: Total 10 working days (Approval + Sticker)
- Business: Total 12 -15 working days. (Approval + Sticker)
Please Note: Vietnam Embassy open only Monday and Thursday in a week.
Important Tips and Reminders
- Ensure that your passport has at least six months' validity beyond your planned exit date from Vietnam.
- Double-check your visa type and duration to avoid any inconveniences during your trip.
- Keep a copy of your visa and passport at all times while in Vietnam.
Vietnam Sticker VISA
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return).
- One recent color passport size photograph with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
- Visiting Card.
- Immigration Approval letter (Invitation) and Please Note: obokash Travels can assist you to arrange approval letter from Vietnam.
- Traveling directly to Phu Quoc Island are allowed to stay on the island for up-to 30 days without a visa.
- Obokash Travels only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must translated by English and notarized
Vietnam Visa for Bangladeshi Travelers Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is it possible to extend my Vietnam visa?
Ans: Yes, you can extend your Vietnam visa while you are in the country. Contact the Vietnam Immigration Department for details and assistance.
Q: Can I enter Vietnam without a visa?
Ans: As a Bangladeshi traveler, you may be eligible for visa exemption for a short stay. However, it's essential to confirm the current regulations and requirements.
Q: What should I do if I lose my visa while in Vietnam?
Ans: If you lose your visa while in Vietnam, report the loss to local authorities and your embassy. They will guide you through the necessary steps to resolve the situation.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of times I can enter Vietnam with a multiple-entry visa?
Ans: Multiple-entry visas allow you to enter Vietnam multiple times within the specified duration. There is no set limit to the number of entries, but it's crucial to adhere to the visa's validity period.
Q: Can I apply for a Vietnam visa on the same day of my travel?
Ans: It's not advisable to apply for a Vietnam visa on the same day of your travel, as the processing time may vary. To avoid any last-minute hassles, apply well in advance.
Q: What are the visa options for long-term stay in Vietnam?
Ans: For long-term stays in Vietnam, you can explore options like student visas, work visas, or investment visas, depending on your purpose and eligibility.
Embarking on your journey to Vietnam as a Bangladeshi traveler is an exciting prospect. Obtaining a Vietnam visa for Bangladeshi travelers is a crucial step in planning your trip to this beautiful Southeast Asian country. Whether you opt for Visa on Arrival, E-Visa, or the traditional embassy application, make sure to follow the guidelines carefully so that you can ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience. With the right visa in hand, you can explore the vibrant culture, rich history, and stunning landscapes that Vietnam has to offer. Safe travels!
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the C? Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
|0.0036 Bangladeshi Taka
|Viet Nam is located in both a tropical and a temperate zone. It is characterized by strong monsoon influences, but has a considerable amount of sun, a high rate of rainfall, and high humidity. Regions located near the tropics and in the mountainous regions are endowed with a temperate climate.
|Prime Minister / President / King
|Nguyn Xuân Phúc
|Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Phú Qu?c,H? Long,Phú Qu?c,Phong Nha-K? Bàng National Park,Phan Thiet,Mai Châu District,M?c Châu District
|Points of Interest
Ha Long Bay,Phú Qu?c,Phong Nha-K? Bàng National Park,Imperial City, Hue,Bái Ðính Temple,Fansipan,Cúc Phuong National Park,Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica,Hoàn Ki?m Lake,Temple of Literature, Hanoi
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: There is no restrictions regarding country visits record.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: Not needed bank statement for this country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Yes we can and it is mandatory for this country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.