There are many types of visas are available for Spain, such as tourists, Business, Transit, Work, Residence, Student, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All kinds of visas are processed by Spain Embassy. The Embassy of Spain in Dhaka has appointed BLS International Services Ltd. in Dhaka as an outsourced partner to facilitate short-term visas as tourist, business & transit visa applications. Applications are required to submit on a walk-in basis. The applicant must be present in person during visa application submission.
Embassy of Spain:
House 49, Road 90, Gulshan 2.
Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
Fax : +88 (0)28837252
Website: Conditions of entry into Spain
Working Hour: Sunday – Thursday 09:00 -13:00 & 14:00 -18:00
BLS International Services Ltd
Saimon Centre, House No 4A Road No 22,
Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
Email: [email protected]
Passport Collection Time: 10:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 16:00 hrs (Sunday - Thursday)
Flexi Hours (Additional charges 500 Tk) : 09:00 to 13:00 and 16:00 to 17:00 hrs
Submission Time: 9:00 to 14:00 hrs (Sunday - Wednesday)
Prime Time (Additional charges 2800 Tk): 14:00 to 17:00 hrs
Information: 13:00 to 15:00 hrs (Sunday to Thursday)
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- One Schengen (1) application form (The first visa form should be filled in original and a photocopy can be made of the other one). The mail address and a telephone number where the applicant can be contacted must be clearly stated in the application form.
- Passport with a validity of at least 6 months beyond the date of intended stay (original valid passport & original expired passports). Clear photocopy of biodata pages and all Schengen/UK/USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA visa pages, as well as Refusal seal pages of the passport/s, both present and previous. If the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Two recent color photographs (size 35 X 45 mm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Nikah Nama / Marriage certificate / Divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. (The document should be translated into Spanish Language and must be legalized by the ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA).
- For Non-Bangladeshi Nationals: Visa applicants who are not Bangladeshi nationals have to present the same documents as listed above. They must have a valid Bangladesh residence permit and re-entry visa into Bangladesh valid for at least 3 months after the expiry date of the Schengen visa.
- For minor:
- Birth certificate (The documents should be translated into Spanish Language and must be legalized by the ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA).
- For minors (under 18 years), the application form must be signed by both parents. Photocopies of passports / ID cards of both the parents must be attached to the application.
- In case a minor (under 18 years) is not accompanied by both parents, a no objection letter from the parent not traveling must be submitted in the Spanish language. Please note that no objection letter has to be signed by the Spanish Embassy in front of a visa officer.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, ERC, LC copy, any Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card (Must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and afterward translated in the Spanish language.)
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); Pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card (The documents should be translated into the Spanish Language).
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Cover letter from the applicant, explaining in detail the purpose of the visit which must be translated in Spanish language or written directly in Spanish language, addressed to the Embassy of Spain.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents (The documents should be translated into the Spanish Language).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school (The documents should be translated into the Spanish Language).
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement, etc. (The documents should be translated into the Spanish Language).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years) / E-TIN certificate copy.(The documents should be translated into the Spanish Language).
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any). (The documents should be translated into the Spanish Language).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Spain and all the documents should be translated in the Spanish Language. (If available).
- For Business Visit: Original invitation letter from the Spanish receiving company or companies receiving him explaining the nature of the existing relation and the motive of the visit. The document must be issued in the Spanish language if the inviting company is a Spanish company. It is not necessary that the company gets in touch directly with the Consulate.
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
- Hotel Booking Copy: Hotel Confirmation or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay in the Schengen Member States.
- Travel Health Insurance (for up to 30,000 Euros).
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- obokash.com service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
Category of Visa
Rates in BDT
Visa fees (For Adults)
Visa fees (Between 6-12 years old)
Children between 0-6 years (until the age of 6 years minus one day)
- There is a service charge of BDT 1563 (Inclusive of VAT) levied per application over and above the visa fees.
- The visa fee can be paid in the form of a demand draft issued from Standard Chartered Bank only favoring “Embassy of Spain, Dhaka”.
- Tourist/Business visa: Total 13-15 working days
- obokash.com file processing time: 3-4 working days
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guarantee for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents, cover letters, Salary slips, TIN, Trade license, Memorandum, should be translated into Spanish and must be legalized by the ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA)
- The finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-311444
Spain, a country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and an intact Roman aqueduct. Catalonia’s capital, Barcelona, is defined by Antoni Gaudí’s whimsical modernist landmarks like the Sagrada Família church
|Exchange Rate||:||92.07 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Religion||:||68% Roman Catholic,27% Irreligious,2% other religion|
|Climate||:||There are three different climate zones in Spain, due to its large size. Visitors can generally expect a Mediterranean climate, characterized by hot, dry summers and mild, rainy winters. The vast central plateau, or Meseta, has a more continental influenced climate with hot, dry summers and cold winters|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Mariano Rajoy|
|Destinations||:||Barcelona, Madrid, Tenerife, Majorca, Ibiza, Seville,|
|Points of Interest||:|
Alhambra,Sagrada Família,Park Güell,Ibiza,Gran Canaria,Alcázar of Seville,Costa Brava
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.