There are many types of visas are available for the USA, Nonimmigrant (such as Tourist, Business, Medical, Employment, and Student) and Immigrant, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications are processed by the USA embassy. New applicants are required to submit their visa applications to the Embassy. The submission process is to attend on a person & appointment basis. Expired US visa holders (exceed within 48 months) are required to submit their visa applications by DropBox in the USA visa application Center. Passports are delivered to the USA visa application Center.
USA Embassy in Dhaka:
Madani Avenue,, Baridhara, Dhaka -1212,
Tel: (880) (2) 5566-2000, +88-09610202040, in the United States: Call +1-7039883466
Email: Support-Bangladesh@ustraveldocs.com (for general inquiries), firstname.lastname@example.org (for case-specific inquiries), email@example.com (for visa fraud or malfeasance) Website: https://bd.usembassy.gov/
Visa application Center VFS:
Delta Life Tower (4th Floor) Plot # 37 Road # Dhaka 1212., 90 Madani Ave, Dhaka.
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost, then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- One (1) 2”x2” (5cmx5cm) Photograph taken within the last six months.
- Birth certificate / National ID card copy of applicants.
- Previous/Last U.S. Visa Copy (If applicable)
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Visa fee – 185 USD.
- obokash.com service charge 10,000 BDT.
- obokash.com file processing time 3/4 working days.
- Embassy processing time: Approx: After Interviewed / Submission 10-15 working days to depend on embassy.
Applying for a nonimmigrant visa is not just about providing documents; it often relies on the visa application form and information given during the interview. While supporting documents can help prove eligibility, it's crucial to be able to speak convincingly and with expertise about your travel purpose, intent, and reasons for leaving the U.S. The interview plays a significant role in determining visa eligibility.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guarantee for the visa.
- File processing for the visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the right to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- Applicants must bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles' Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
|Exchange Rate||:||80.58 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday and Sunday|
|Population||:||321.4 million (2015)|
|Area||:||3.797 million mi²|
|Education||:||Enrollment Total 81.5 million Primary 37.9 million1 Secondary 26.1 million (2006–2007)Post secondary 20.5 million 2|
|Religion||:||The detailed breakdown shows that about a third of American Christians are Catholics, while two-thirds identify as Protestants or some other non-Catholic Christian religion. All in all, 82.5% of Americans have some form of religious identity.|
|Climate||:||The climate of the United States varies due to differences in latitude, and a range of geographic features, including mountains and deserts. ... East of the 100th meridian, the climate is humid continental in the northern areas east through New England, to humid subtropical in the Gulf and South Atlantic regions.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Donald Trump|
|Destinations||:||new york city,las vegas,grand canyon national park,los angles,san fransisco,orlando,miami|
|Points of Interest||:||Walt Disney World,Grand Canyon National Park,Statue of Liberty,Central Park,Golden Gate Bridge,Empire State Building,Disneyland,Niagara Falls|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 3-4 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.