Ireland Visa from Bangladesh: A Comprehensive Guide to Securing Your Dream Trip
Planning an exciting journey to the enchanting landscapes of Ireland from Bangladesh? Congratulations on your decision! Ireland offers a unique blend of stunning scenery, rich history, and vibrant culture that attracts travelers from all over the world. However, before you embark on this adventure, it is essential to understand the visa process to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the intricacies of obtaining an Ireland visa from Bangladesh, enabling you to leave other websites behind and rank high on Google for this crucial topic.
Understanding the Visa Process -
1. Types of Ireland Visas :
There are many types of visas are available for Ireland like Tourist, Business, Transit, Residence, Student, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Before we delve into the application process, let's explore the various types of Ireland visas available:
a) Short-Stay Visas (C Visas)
Short-stay visas are designed for tourists, business visitors, and individuals visiting family or friends in Ireland. The most common types of short-stay visas include:
- Tourist Visa (Type C):
Ideal for travelers planning leisure trips, sightseeing, and exploring Ireland's natural beauty.
- Business Visa (Type C):
Issued to individuals attending meetings, conferences, or engaging in business-related activities.
- Visit Visa (Type C):
Appropriate for those visiting family or friends residing in Ireland.
b) Long-Stay Visas (D Visas)
Long-stay visas are for individuals intending to stay in Ireland for more extended periods. The primary long-stay visa is:
- Study Visa (Type D):
Intended for students enrolling in courses or pursuing educational opportunities in Ireland.
2. Visa Procedure :
There is no Embassy of Ireland in Bangladesh. Any kind of Irish visa applicant (Bangladeshi Passport Holder) can apply from the Embassy of Ireland in India. For the Visa Application process, you can visit vfs global web link. Visa applicant’s residence in Bangladesh no need to take appointment to submit the application file and also is NOT required to give biometrics & without applicant, any authorized person can also submit the application file and can collect the passport. But Applications from residents of Bangladesh can also submit visa applications through the VFS application center in Kolkata at the below-mentioned address.
Embassy of Ireland, India:
Address: C 17 Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri, 110021 New Delhi
Email Id/Contact: Through the link - https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/india/contact-us/
Website: Irish Embassy web India
Ireland Visa Application Centre VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd:
Rene Tower, Building No. 1842, Rajdanga Main Road, Rajdanga,
Landmark: Near Geetanjali Stadium Kolkata, 700107, India
Email: [email protected]
Office Hour: Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 14:00 (Application Submission & Passport Collection)
3. Visa Application Process :
Step 1: Determine the Type of Visa
Before applying, identify the most appropriate visa category based on your purpose of visit and duration of stay.
Step 2: Gather Required Documents
Assemble all the necessary documents according to the specific visa category you've chosen.
Step 3: Complete the Application Form
Fill out the visa application form accurately and double-check all the information provided.
Step 4: Schedule an Appointment
Book an appointment at the Ireland Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Bangladesh.
Step 5: Attend the Appointment
Visit the VAC on the scheduled date with all your documents and attend the visa interview, if required.
Step 6: Pay the Visa Fee
Pay the applicable visa processing fee at the VAC.
Step 7: Wait for Processing
The visa processing time can vary, so stay patient while awaiting a decision on your application.
4. Tips for a Successful Visa Application :
- Apply Early:
Start the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel dates to avoid any last-minute issues.
- Submit Complete Documentation:
Ensure all required documents are submitted correctly and completely to avoid delays or rejection.
- Be Truthful:
Provide honest and accurate information in your application to avoid complications in the future.
- Show Strong Ties to Bangladesh:
Demonstrate your strong ties to Bangladesh, such as employment, family, or property, to assure the authorities of your intention to return.
5. Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by both parents or its legal guardian).
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photograph sizes (3.5 X 4.5 cm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality), etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Ireland (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Ireland. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
- Hotel Booking Copy: Hotel Confirmation or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay.
- Travel itinerary.
- Travel Health Insurance (for up to 30,000 Euros).
6. Processing Time:
- Embassy Processing time: Business/Conference visa - 07-10 working days.
- All other short-term visas: Approximately 3 weeks. Processing times vary depending on the type of visa and nature of the application.
- Kolkata VFS Transit Time: 2+2= 4 Working Days (Approx.).
- Our File Transit Time: 5/7 working days, also depends on our slot availability.
7. Visa fee Details (Tourist & Business):
- Embassy Fee: Single- 5310 INR, Multiple- 9000INR, Transit - 2225.
- VFS Global Service Charge: 1700 INR.
- Obokash.com service Charge: TK. 20,000. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
Securing an Ireland visa from Bangladesh may seem like a daunting task, but with the right guidance and preparation, it can be a smooth and successful process. Remember to apply early, gather all necessary documents, and be truthful in your application. Ireland's picturesque landscapes, friendly people, and rich culture await you, so start your visa application process today, and embark on a memorable journey to the Emerald Isle.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880 9696-311444
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.