Unveiling the Simplified Process: Poland Visa from Bangladesh
Poland, with its rich history, vibrant culture, and thriving economy, has become an attractive destination for many Bangladeshi citizens seeking travel, education, or work opportunities. Understanding the intricacies of obtaining a Poland Visa is crucial for a smooth and successful journey. At Obokash Travel and Tours, we understand the importance of a hassle-free visa application, and we are here to guide you through every step. Our comprehensive guide aims to provide you with detailed insights into obtaining a Poland visa from Bangladesh.
Understanding the Requirements
Embarking on a journey to Poland begins with the crucial step of obtaining the appropriate visa. Whether you are planning a leisurely trip, pursuing education, or exploring career prospects, having a comprehensive understanding of the visa process is essential.
Poland offers various visa types, including Tourist, Business, Transit, Student, etc. Clearly understand the purpose of your visit to choose the appropriate visa category. Each category has specific requirements, so meticulous attention to detail is paramount. Obokash Travel and Tours provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visa.
Each type of visa comes with its set of eligibility criteria. From financial capabilities to proof of accommodation, understanding and meeting these requirements are vital for a successful application.
Navigating the Poland Visa application process can be daunting, but with a step-by-step guide, applicants can ensure they have all necessary documents in order. Deciding between online applications and embassy submissions also plays a role in the process.Ensure you have:
Valid Passport: Your passport should be valid for at least six months beyond your intended stay in Poland.
Visa Application Form: Complete the form accurately, ensuring there are no discrepancies.
Passport-sized Photographs: Follow the specified guidelines for size and background.
Proof of Financial Means: Demonstrate your ability to cover expenses during your stay.
Travel Itinerary: Provide details of your intended stay, including accommodation and flight reservations.
Travel Insurance: It's advisable to have comprehensive travel insurance for the duration of your stay.
Navigating the Application Process
All the C category short term visas of Poland are processed by the Sweden embassy, Dhaka & another category long term visas are processed by the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in New Delhi. But The Embassy of Sweden of Bangladesh has appointed VFS Global as an outsourced partner to facilate applications. Applications are required to be submitted on a walk-in basis and applicants must attend in person during visa application submission.
Embassy of Sweden, Dhaka:
Bay’s Edgewater, 6th Floor, Plot No.12, North Avenue, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Sunday – Thursday, 08.00 – 16.00
Phone: 880 255 668 500
Visiting hours: Sunday to Thursday 09.00 - 16.00 after the pre-booked appointment.
Office/telephone hours for inquiries are Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 11.00-12.00.
Phone: +880 255 668 500
Phone: Sunday and Thursday, 15.00 – 16.00
Phone: +880 255 668 525
Sweden Visa Application Center:
Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90, Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka
Helpline No: (+88) 09606 777333, +88) 09666911382 (Sunday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00)
Working hours: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:00
File Submit: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 14:00
Passport and Document Collection: Sunday to Thursday: 15:00 to 16:00
Biometric Data Collection
As part of the enhanced security measures, Poland requires applicants to provide biometric data, including fingerprints. Schedule an appointment at the designated visa application center to complete this step.
Documents Checklist (Tourist & Business visa):
- Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by both parents or its legal guardian)
- Current Passport with at least two blank pages, valid for at least 3 months after leaving the Schengen territory with all old passports & color photocopy of Bio-page of current passport and all Schengen visas.
- Two recent color photographs (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 06 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / National ID card
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Cover letter: Cover letter from the applicant explaining in detail the purpose of the visit, addressed to the Embassy of Sweden.
- If minor:
- Consent of parents or custodian if both parents are not traveling together.
- Photocopy of passport of parents or legal guardian
- Proof of economic means of parents or legal guardian
- Original birth certificate of the minor issued by the responsible authority.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants who have valid residence status in Bangladesh: (i) Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid for at least three months beyond the intended date of departure from the Schengen territory of the member states. (ii)Proof of the intention of carrying out the onward journey: copy of continuation ticket or reservation. (iii) Documentation about activity upon return in Bangladesh e.g. work contract or proof of enrollment in a university or school.
- For Family members of an EU/EEA citizen: (i) There is an EU citizen from whom the visa applicant can derive any rights. (ii)The visa applicant is a Family member (e.g.: a marriage certificate, birth certificate, proof of dependency, the durability of partnership) and his identity (passport). (iii)The visa applicant accompanies or joins an EU citizen (e.g: a proof that the EU citizen already resides in the host Member State)
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal), VAT, IRC, LC copy and Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- Additional documents for partnership: business agreement/deed copy
- Additional documents for the limited company: memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, and form 12
- Company cover letter (if business visits): Letters of the company introducing the businessperson, purpose and duration of the visit(s), a financial cover of the visit, short company profile, etc.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement/government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders), 02 pc visiting card
- For Retired person: Retirement documents
- For Student:
- Proof of enrolment in an educational establishment in Bangladesh
- Certificate of leave of absence if traveling during the school year. The Certificate should mention the full address, telephone number, and permission of absence, name, and function of the person granting permission.
- If school trips, letter of the school mentioning the purpose, the duration, and the destination.
- Bank solvency & statement (both company & personal) of last 06 months.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, credit card statements, saving certificates, share statements, etc. (if available)
- Income Tax Certificate (For last 3 years) / TIN certificate
- Valuation of other assets (if any)
- For Tourist/ Visiting Family or Friends Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Poland (If available). In case of sponsorship - proof of sponsorship including proof of family/ties with a sponsor.
- For Business Visit:
- Invitation from the visited company: The letter should incorporate relevant personal data of the invited, length of the invitation, reason, and activity to develop in the Member State during the visit.
- Proof of recent business contacts: Evidence of former and current transactions in Bangladesh and/or abroad (e.g. bill of lading, receipts, contracts, correspondence).
- If commercial fairs or congress:
- Proof of attendance through either letter of invitation from the organizer of the event, or payments of the registration fee.
- Programme of the event.
Tips for a Successful Application
- Start Early
Commence the visa application process well in advance of your planned travel dates. This allows for any unforeseen delays or additional document requests.
- Attention to Detail
Pay meticulous attention to the details in your application. Any discrepancies or incomplete information can lead to delays or even rejection.
- Seek Professional Assistance
If navigating the visa process seems overwhelming, consider seeking professional assistance. Obokash Travel and Tours offers expert guidance to ensure a smooth and successful application.
Visa Approval and Travel Preparation
Visa Fees and Processing Time
Applicants must be aware of the associated fees for their chosen visa type.The processing time for Poland visas can vary. Knowing the average processing times helps in planning the journey effectively,It's advisable to check the current processing times on the official website ensuring there are no last-minute hiccups. Once approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport.
- VFS fee: - Tk. 1750 (cash)
- Visa fees (For Adult) – Tk. 7500
- Visa fees (Between 6-12 years old) – Tk. 3750
- Children between 0-6 years (until the age of 6 years minus one day) - No fee
- Obokash Travel and Tours service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: 15-45 calendar days
- Business visa: 15-45 calendar days
- obokash.com file processing time: 3-4 working days.
With your visa in hand, it's time to finalize your travel arrangements. Book your flights, accommodation, and any necessary transportation within Poland.
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Copy of the roundtrip airline reservation with Passenger Registration Number (or reservation number)
- Hotel Booking copy: Hotel confirmation or hotel voucher for the whole duration of the stay, or other documents proving accommodation.
- Travel itinerary
- Travel Health Insurance coverage minimum 30,000 Euros (Original & Photocopy)
Benefits of Traveling to Poland
Aside from the visa process, exploring the cultural richness and educational and work opportunities in Poland is essential. The country offers a unique blend of historical charm and modern development, making it a compelling destination for many.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: What is the processing time for a Poland Tourist Visa?
Ans: The processing time varies but generally takes around 15 days. It's advisable to apply well in advance of your planned travel date.
Q2: Can I work in Poland with a student visa?
Ans: Yes, student visa holders are usually allowed to work part-time during the academic year and full-time during holidays.
Q3: What financial documents are required for a Poland Work Visa?
Ans: You'll need to provide proof of sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay, along with a job offer letter.
Q4: Are there any age restrictions for a Poland Student Visa?
Ans: No, there are no specific age restrictions for student visas, but you must have an acceptance letter from a Polish educational institution.
Q5: Can I extend my Poland Tourist Visa?
Ans: Extensions are possible in certain circumstances. It's recommended to check with the immigration authorities well before your visa expires.
- Obokash Travel and Tours only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for the visa.
- File processing for the visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- The finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
In conclusion, obtaining a Poland Visa from Bangladesh is a manageable process with the right information and preparation.Whether you're drawn to Poland for its cultural allure, educational opportunities, or business prospects, a well-planned visa application sets the stage for a fulfilling experience. At Obokash Travel and Tours, we are committed to simplifying the process for you, offering expert guidance every step of the way.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-311444
Poland is an eastern European country on the Baltic Sea known for its medieval architecture and Jewish heritage. Warsaw, the capital, has shopping and nightlife, plus the Warsaw Uprising Museum, honoring the city’s WWII-era resistance to German occupation. In the city of Kraków, 14th-century Wawel Castle rises above the medieval old town, home to Cloth Hall, a Renaissance trading post in Rynek Glówny (market square).
|Exchange Rate||:||21.74 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Religion||:||Catholic 87.2%, Orthodox 1.3% , Protestant 0.4% , other 0.4%|
|Climate||:||Polands climate can be described as a temperate climate with relatively cold winters and warm summers, which is greatly influenced by oceanic air currents from the west, cold polar air from Scandinavia and Russia, as well as warmer, sub-tropical air from the south.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Andrzej Duda|
|Points of Interest||:||Tatra Mountains,Wieliczka Salt Mine,Bialowieza Forest,Wawel Castle,Lazienki Park,Morskie Oko,Ojców National Park,Sneï¿½ka|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.