There are many types of visa are available for Taiwan, such as Tourist, Business, Transit, Student etc. But there is only Business visa available for the Bangladeshi passport holders. obokash.com provides consultancy support only for Business visa.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
There is no Taiwan Embassy in Bangladesh. For Bangladeshi passport holder business visas are issued from the Taiwan Embassy of New Delhi, India. Applications are submitted on walk-in basis. Applicant’s presence in person is not mandatory during visa application submission.
Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India
34, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi—110057
Visa and attestation submission : Monday-Friday, 9:00-11:00
Visa and attestation collection : Monday-Friday, 15:30-16:30
- Print out the filled Online Visa form and sign-(https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw)
- 2 copy passport size Photo; Photos must be color with white background, taken within the last 6 months.
- Current (valid for 6 months) and Old passports, if immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Photocopy of the Passport
- Birth certificate/National ID Card of applicant
- Forwarding letter (from the applicant)
- For non-Bangladeshi applicants - tenancy paper, work permit copy
- Company’s registration and certificate issued by the government. As Trade license, memorandum of article (for LTD company), Certificate of incorporation of the company or organization, VAT, IRC, membership certificate etc.
- Company cover letter mentioning purpose of visit, designation of the visitor, and the intended duration and days of stay (if applicants require multiple-entry visa, tentative traveling date should be mentioned).
- For Employee - No Objection Letter, pay slip copy – last 3 months
- Bank solvency & statement for last 6 months (company & personal)
- Applicant’s personal salary account statement for 3 months with Original bank stamp
- Proof of Transaction, e.g. LC/remittance receipts/business correspondence between trading parties, if any.
- Income Tax Certificate (For last 3 years) / TIN certificate (company & personal)
- Kotak Bank payment slip
- Taiwan’s invitor’s invitation.(stating the purpose and applicant’s name and other detail)
- Letter of Guarantee for Visa Application" from the website (http://www.roc-taiwan.org/uploads/sites/16/2014/08/%E4%B8%AD%E8%8F%AF%E6%B0%91%E5%9C%8B%E7%B0%BD%E8%AD%89%E4%BF%9D%E8%AD%89%E6%9B%B8Letter-of-Guarantee-for-Visa-Application.pdf), email it to your inviter in Taiwan, and ask them to fill the form, sign and attached with the inviter's ID copy and the Taiwan's company/ organization’s registration. The mentioned documents (either original or photocopies) should be printed out and submitted to our visa counter
Note: Additional supporting documents/interview might be required on a case-by-case basis.
- File Processing: 3/4 working days
- Passport Transit Time: 6/7 working days or more (depends on slot availability)
- Embassy Processing: 1 / 2 working days normally
Visa fee Details:
- Embassy fee: 3300INR (normal – 2 working days), 4950 INR (urgent – 1 working days)
- Processing fee: TK. 20000 BDT (normal),TK. 22000 BDT (urgent)
Note: Other expenses will be added (if needed: Notary, translation, Health insurance etc.)
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
- Finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when face Bio metric at embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview at embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Email : [email protected], [email protected]
Taiwan is a small island nation 180km east of China with modern cities, traditional Chinese temples, hot springs resorts and dramatic mountainous terrain. Taipei, the country’s capital in the north, is known for its busy night markets, Chinese Imperial art at the National Palace Museum and Taipei 101, a 509m-tall, bamboo-shaped skyscraper with an observation deck.
|Official Language||:||Mandarin Chinese, Standard Mandarin|
|Currency||:||New Taiwan dollar|
|Local Time||:||GMT +8|
|Exchange Rate||:||2.66 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||23.55 million (2017)|
|Climate||:||The north part of Taiwan belongs to sub-tropical climate zone, while the south part belongs to the tropical climate zone. Winters are warm and summers are hot and wet, with typhoons and thunderstorms. Because Taiwan is a relatively small island, the ocean breezes have a cooling effect so it never feels too hot.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Tsai Ing-wen|
|Destinations||:||Taipei, Taichung, Tainan, Kinmen, Kenting National Park, Alishan National Scenic Area, Green Island, Sun Moon Lake, Hsinchu|
|Points of Interest||:||National Palace Museum, Taroko National Park, Sun Moon Lake, Kenting National Park, Lungshan Temple of Manka, Yangmingshan, Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, Taipei 101, Alishan National Scenic Area, Hehuanshan, Kinmen, Shilin Night Market, Chimei Museum, Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, Fo Guang Shan Buddha Museum, Ximending, National Museum of Natural Science, Yushan, National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium, Taipei Zoo, Qingshui Cliff, Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, Shifen Waterfall, Taijiang National Park, Guanziling Hot Spring, Orchid Island, Qingjing Farm, Fengjia Night Market, Love River, Eternal Spring Shrine, National Taiwan Museum, Liuhe Night Market, Fort Zeelandia, Huashan 1914 Creative Park, Fulong Beach, Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village, Fort Provintia, 85 Sky Tower, Lotus Pond, , Lihpao Land, Taipei Fine Arts Museum, New Taipei City Yingge Ceramics Museum, Jiufen, Yehliu, Jinguashi, Leofoo Village Theme Park, Tamsui Fisherman's Wharf, Raohe Street Night Market,God Museum, New Taipei City Government, Yushan National Park|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map