There are many types of visas are available for Brazil, such as-Tourist, Business, Transit, Resident, Student, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for tourists & Business visas only.
All visa applications of Brazil are processed by the Embassy of Brazil. Applications can be submitted on a prior appointment basis.
Bay´s Edgewater (Ground and 1st Floor)
NE(N) 12, North Avenue
Gulshan-2, Dhaka, Bangladesh – 1212.
Phone: +88 02 55052126, +88 02 55052129, +88 02 55052133
Fax:+88 02 58813000, +88 02 55052130
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For appointment please call:
Phone:+88 02 55052126, +88 02 55052127
- Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by both parents or its legal guardian).
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost, then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Two recent color photograph sizes (3.5 X 4.5 cm or passport size) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer
- In case of minors:
- Consent of either parents or custodian if both parents are not traveling together.
- Photocopy of passport of parents or legal guardian.
- Proof of financial means of parents or legal guardian.
- Original birth certificate of the minor issued by the relevant authority.
- The status of “legal guardian” must be proven by documents issued by the relevant Bangladeshi Courts for minors.
- For Businessperson: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
Other financial documents such as FDR, savings certificate, share statement (If available).
Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
Valuation of other assets such as land, buildings (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Brazil.
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Brazil. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Police clearance (original).
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number
- Hotel Booking Copy: Hotel Confirmation or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay in the Schengen Member States
- Travel itinerary
- Travel Health Insurance (for up to 30,000 Euros)
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 8,000.
- obokash.com Service Charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Up to 10-60 Calendars Days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
- Business visa: Up to 10-60 Calendars Days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for the visa.
- File processing for the visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- The Embassy only accepts original documents in English or Portuguese. Documents written in other languages will not be accepted and must be translated and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Applicants must bring all original documents at the time of interview at the embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880 9696-311444
Brazil, a vast South American country, stretches from the Amazon Basin in the north to vineyards and massive Iguaçu Falls in the south. Rio de Janeiro, symbolized by its 38m Christ the Redeemer statue atop Mount Corcovado, is famed for its busy Copacabana and Ipanema beaches as well as its enormous, raucous Carnaval festival, featuring parade floats, flamboyant costumes and samba music and dance.
|Exchange Rate||:||24.48 Bangladeshi Taka.|
|Population||:||207.8 million (2015) World Bank|
|Area||:||8,515,767 km2 (3,287,956 sq mi) (5th).|
|Climate||:||The climate of Brazil varies considerably mostly from tropical north (the equator traverses the mouth of the Amazon) to temperate zones south of the Tropic of Capricorn (23°26' S latitude).|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Michel Temer.|
|Destinations||:||Rio de Janeiro,São Paulo,Foz do Iguaçu,Salvador,Curitiba,Natal,Manaus|
|Points of Interest||:||Christ the Redeemer,Corcovado,Iguazu Falls,Sugarloaf Mountain,Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro,Ipanema,Fernando de Noronha,Ibirapuera Park,Amazon Theatre, Manaus.|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are marriage certificate and nikanama mandatory for Brazil visa?
Ans: Yes. If you apply with your family then the above mention documents are mandatory for applying visa. On the other hand, if you apply single then the above mention documents are not mandatory.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.