There are many types of visas are available for Czech Republic like Tourist, Business and Transit etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Honorary Consulate of the Czech Republic does not issue any visa or taking any appointments on behalf of anyone for visa purpose. You will have to go to Czech Republic Embassy, New Delhi for long term or work permit visa . All the short term (Tourist and business-C type) visa applications of Czech Republic are processed through The Embassy of France. Applications are required to be submitted on prior appointment basis. All visa applicants are required to book an appointment prior to submission. Applicant must attend in person at the Embassy.
Embassy of France:
Address: Madani Avenue (corner with Park Road), Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave, Dhaka 1212
Email: [email protected] (For urgent and specific requests)
To send Message: [email protected]
Website: https://bd.ambafrance.org/Applying-for-a-French-visa-in-Bangladesh , https://czechrepublicbd.com/home/
Office Hour: Sunday to Thursday 8:15AM to 5.00PM
visa applicants: 8:30 am to 11:30 am Sunday to Thursday
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Appointment Letter
- Signed and dated application form & Receipt France-Visas
- Current Passport, issued less than 10 years ago, containing at least two blank pages, with a period of validity at least 3 months longer than the date on which you intend to leave the Schengen Area or, in the case of a long stay, at least three months longer than the expiry date of the visa requested. Be sure to transmit (scan) ALL PAGES of your travel document containing visas, entry and exit stamps, or any other inscription. If the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Two recent color photographs (ICAO standard), size 3.5 X 4.5 cm, with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / National ID card.
- A marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion) or death certificate copy requires for widows.
- For other nationality: residence permit in Bangladesh valid for three months minimum after the return date & also a photocopy of the valid Bangladesh residence permit/visa.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership, and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for the limited company: Memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC, and Membership certificate (If any) & 02 Business card.
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) e stating the name, the position, the date of hire, the salary and the dates of leave authorization, payslip / original salary statement & 02 visiting cards, government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents, Proof of monthly pension
- For Student:
- Proof of enrolment in an educational establishment in Bangladesh.
- Certificate of leave of absence if traveling during the school year. The certificate should mention the full address, telephone number, permission of absence; name and function of the person granting permission & School ID copy.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of last 06 months for both company & personal + "form XI.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building, flat, etc. (If any).
- For Tourist/Family visit: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in France (If available). original of the attestation d'accueil (certificate of board and lodging to be obtained by your host at the French city hall (Mairie)) for all countries to be visited and for all the duration of your stay in the Schengen area, proof of family relationship with the host (for the family visit).
- For Business Visit: Original invitation letter from the company to be visited mentioning the purpose of the trip, the dates of the visit, and whether it covers the costs of the trip. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Hotel bookings or hotel vouchers / Booking confirmation of an organized trip with the detailed program, letter from applicant describing the planned trip.
- Reservation of a return ticket or travel itinerary
- Tour Plan
- Travel medical insurance certificate (Coverage minimum 30,000 Euros): If insured through a corporate medical insurance scheme, the certificate has to state the name, DOB of the employee, the area of coverage, the amount insured, and the expiration date of the coverage.
Note: If Note Verbal is available, then Health Insurance is not mandatory for Official Passport Holders.
Visa fee & Service charge:
- Embassy Visa fee: For adult Tk. 8,155 (80 Euro) & for 06-12 years Tk. 4078 (40 Euro) & No Visa Fee required for less than 06 years.
- obokash.com service charge: TK. 3,000 (Notary, insurance, and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Embassy visa processing time: About 07-10 working days
- obokash.com file processing time: 3 / 4 working days
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for a visa.
- File processing for a visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- The finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to embassy / Application center.
Call: +88 01996-319999, + 88 01945-111444, +88 01996-319999
Email : [email protected], [email protected]
The Czech Republic, in Central Europe, is a country that's known for its ornate castles, native beers and long history. Prague, the capital, is home to grand 9th-century Prague Castle, a preserved medieval old town and statue-lined Charles Bridge. Ceský Krumlov, a small town in the South Bohemia region, is notable for its wealth of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings, many of which house restaurants and shops
|Exchange Rate||:||3.43 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday and sunday|
|Population||:||321.4 million (2015)|
|Education||:||the gross primary enrollment rate was 104 percent, and in 1995, the net primary enrollment rate was 86.9 percent.|
|Religion||:||No religion (34.5%) Roman Catholicism (10.5%)Protestantism (1%)|
|Climate||:||The Czech Republic has a temperate continental climate, with warm summers and cold, cloudy and snowy winters. The temperature difference between summer and winter is relatively high, due to the landlocked geographical position.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Bohuslav Sobotka|
|Destinations||:||Prague Castle,Prague's Charles Bridge,Brno's Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul,Ceský Krumlov Castle,The Colonnades and Spas of Karlovy Vary|
|Points of Interest||:||Charles Bridge,Prague Castle,Bohemian Paradise,Šumava National Park,Bohemian Switzerland|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map