There are many types of visas are available for Morocco, such as Tourist, Business, Work, Student etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications of Morocco is processed by Morocco Embassy. Applications are submitted on walk-in basis. The applicant must be physically present during visa application submission.
Embassy of Morocco:
House 44, United Nations Rd, Dhaka 6112, Bangladesh
Email: [email protected]
|File Submit||: Sunday to Thursday||09:00 to 13:00|
|Passport Collection||: Saturday to Thursday||13.00 to 15.00|
|Information||: Sunday to Thursday||09:00 to 13:00|
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Duly filled Application form
- Two recent color photos in white background, size 4/3 cm, taken within the last 6 months.
- Current (valid for 6 months) and Old passports, if the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- 1 Photocopy of passport (indicate pages identity 7 validity).Birth certificate/National ID Card of applicant/Residence Identity Card.
- Marriage Certificate (Nika Namah for Muslim, Marriage Act for Hindus) divorce certificate (Talak Namah for Muslim)/Death certificate (for widow or widowers).
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer
- For Business Person: Trade license, certificate of incorporation, memorandum of the article (for Ltd company), Certificate of incorporation of the company or organization, etc., Business Card
- For Employee: NOC letter, Pay Slip/Salary statement, GO & Note verbal (for official passport holders), Visiting Card
- Employer letter (from the employer for a business visit)
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents
- For Student: Student ID copy, School leave letter/Academic calendar
- Bank solvency & statement ( both company & personal )
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, credit card statements, saving certificate, share statement etc. (if available)
- Income Tax Certificate (For last 3 years) / TIN certificate
- Air Booking copy
- Hotel Booking Copy
- For Tourist Visit: Personal Invitation letter & additional supporting documentation (if available), an attestation of certified invitation in case of family visit, bearing charge of medical and repatriation.
- For Business Visit: Business invitation letter & related documents
Processing Time (Total Approx. 8/10 days):
- File Processing: 3/ 4 working days
- Embassy Processing: 5-10 Working days
Visa fee Details (Tourist & Business):
- Embassy fee: Tourist & Business TK. 1,796 BDT
- Processing fee: Tourist & Business TK. 3,000 BDT
Note: Other expenses will be added (if needed: Notary, translation etc.)
Call : +880 1996319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-311444
- Visa fee & Service charge are always non-refundable.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, we do not provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
Morocco, a North African country bordering the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, is distinguished by its Berber, Arabian and European cultural influences. Marrakesh’s medina, a mazelike medieval quarter, offers entertainment in its Djemaa el-Fna square and souks (marketplaces) selling ceramics, jewelry and metal lanterns. The capital Rabat’s Kasbah of the Udayas is a 12th-century royal fort overlooking the water
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Climate||:||Generally, Morocco's climate is moderate and subtropical, cooled by breezes off the Atlantic and Mediterranean. In the interior the temperatures are more extreme, winters can be fairly cold and the summers very hot. In fact, the further you go from the ocean the more extreme winter and summer temperatures become.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Abdelilah Benkirane|
|Destinations||:||Marrakesh, Casablanca, Agadir, Fes, Tangier, Rabat,Chefchaouen,Aït Benhaddou,Imlil, Marrakesh-Safi,Taroudant|
|Points of Interest||:||Atlas Mountains,Toubkal,Ouzoud Falls,Jemaa el-Fnaa,Hassan II Mosque,Majorelle Garden,Bahia Palace,El Badi Palace,Koutoubia Mosque,Kasbah of the Udayas,Oukaïmeden|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.