There are many types of visas available in Azerbaijan. Such as Tourist, Business, Transit & Student. Obokash.com provides consultancy & file processing services for tourists & Business visas.
All the visa applications of Azerbaijan are processed by the Embassy of Azerbaijan India. The applicant does not need to attain the embassy to submit the application.
Embassy of Azerbaijan:
|Address||:||41, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057|
|Tel||:||+91 11 26152228|
|Fax||:||+91 11 26152227|
Office hours of the Consular Section:
Submission of documents: Tuesday and Friday (09:30 am to 12:00pm)
Collection of documents: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (2:30pm to 5:30pm)
Contact Number: +91 11 26140191
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Duly filled Application form.
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost, then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Two recent color photographs (size 30 X 40 mm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If the applicant applies with family, but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- HIV Test Certificate (to be obtained from any competent hospital, in English and with the validity of 1 month. The certificate should cover at least duration of validity of visa)
- A copy of the Medical Insurance Certificate (if a host does not undertake to pay for medical services).
- Visa Request Letter.
- For Businessperson: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership, and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for the limited company: Memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC, and Membership certificate (If any) and Business card 02 pcs.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone, and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement/government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders) and visiting card 02 pcs.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- For Retired person: Retirement documents
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, savings certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, buildings (If any).
- Air Booking Copy
- Hotel Booking
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Azerbaijan (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Azerbaijan. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee BDT 27,000/- per person (consolidated – including visa fee and all pertaining costs) which you need to pay at the time of applying at our office. However, if the applicant requires any Guidance Support for preparing documents, then an additional fee will be applicable for our Consultancy Service.
- Tourist visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy
- Business visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
- Obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
- Finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when face Bio metric at embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview at embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880 9696-311444
Email :[email protected], [email protected]
Azerbaijan, the nation and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, which span Asia and Europe. Its capital, Baku, is famed for its medieval walled Inner City. Within the Inner City lies the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a royal retreat dating to the 15th century, and the centuries-old stone Maiden Tower, which dominates the city skyline.
|Exchange Rate||:||47.93 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Climate||:||The climate of Azerbaijan can be described as continental influenced climate with warm summer and very cold, dry winters. It can be divided in three different climate zones; one north of the mountainous regions, one south of them, and along the coast of the Caspian sea.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Ilham Aliyev|
|Points of Interest||:|
Maiden Tower, Palace of the Shirvanshahs,National Art Museum of Azerbaijan,Baku Museum of Miniature Books,Azerbaijan Carpet Museum
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map