There are many types of visas are available for New Zealand, such as Tourist, Transit, Work, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist visas. obokash.com provides all the services to process the visa as application submission, visa collection, etc.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications of New Zealand are processed by New Zealand Embassy. Bangladeshi citizens have to apply at the concerned embassy in India. obokash.com can able to apply on the behalf of applicants.
New Zealand High Commission, New Delhi, India
Sir Edmund Hillary Marg, Chanakyapuri 110021, New Delhi
Tel: +91 11 468 83170
Fax: +91 11 468 83165
Email: [email protected]
Office hours: Mon-Fri 09.00am-1.00pm, and 2.00pm-5.00pm
New Zealand Honorary Consul, Dhaka
AVANTI, Apartment-B4, House No. 37, Road No. 27, Block-A, Banani, 1213, Dhaka
Tel(008 802) 55035597, Tel(00880) 1730045045
Fax(008 802) 55035598
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photograph sizes (3.5 X 4.5 cm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses.
Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality), etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, partnership, and limited company.
1.Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
2.Additional documents for the limited company: Memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC, and Membership certificate (If any), 02 business cards.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement/government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders), 02 visiting cards
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- For Retired person: Retirement documents.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Visit: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in New Zealand (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in New Zealand. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- High Commission Visa fee TK. 17,500 (USD 201 including TT service fee)
- obokash.com service charge TK. 25,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for the visa.
- File processing for the visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- The finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s "Lord of the Rings" films.
|Official Language||:||English, Maori, New Zealand Sign Language|
|Currency||:||New Zealand dollar ($) (NZD)|
|Exchange Rate||:||56.43 BDT|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||4.596 million (2015) World Bank|
|Education||:||New Zealand has an adult literacy rate of 99 percent and over half of the population aged 15 to 29 hold a tertiary qualification.|
|Climate||:||New Zealand has a largely temperate climate. While the far north has subtropical weather during summer, and inland alpine areas of the South Island can be as cold as -10 C in winter, most of the country lies close to the coast, which means mild temperatures, moderate rainfall, and abundant sunshine.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Bill English|
Auckland, Queenstown, Rotorua, Christchurch,,Abel Tasman National Park,Fiordland National Park,Waiheke Island
|Points of Interest||:||Milford Sound,Tongariro National Park,Abel Tasman National Park,Fiordland National Park,Waitomo Caves,Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.