There are many types of visas are available for France like- Tourist, Business, and Transit, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
All kinds of visas are processed through The Embassy of France, Dhaka. Applications are submitted on a prior appointment basis. The application form also has to fill up through online after registration & submit the printout copy. After preparing all of the required documents you can submit the visa application directly at the France Embassy. The applicant must be present in person during visa application submission.
Embassy of France:
Address: Madani Avenue (corner with Park Road) Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Office Hour: Sunday to Thursday 8:30 to 11:30
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photographs (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality), etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership, and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for the limited company: Memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC, and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement/government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in France (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in France. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Travel Health Insurance (Coverage minimum 30,000 Euros). NOTE: If Note Verbal is available, then Health Insurance is not mandatory for Official Passport Holders.
Visa fee & Service charge:
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 6,500 ( 60 EURO).
- obokash.com service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary, insurance, and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Embassy Processing Time: Tourist/Business visa: Total 07-10 working days (After submission on Embassy).
- obokash.com Processing Time :
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- The finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88-01945-111444, +88-9696-311444
France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. The country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisine. Lascaux’s ancient cave drawings, Lyon’s Roman theater and the vast Palace of Versailles attest to its rich history.
|Currency||:||Euro, CFP franc|
|Exchange Rate||:||89.73 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday and sunday|
|Population||:||66.81 million (2015) World Bank|
|Climate||:||The climate of France is generally cold in winter and mild in summer, but mild winters and hot summers|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Emmanuel Macron|
|Destinations||:||Paris,Nice,Chamonix,Marseille,Tours,Arles,Rouen,Lille,Hôtel Providence,Les Sources de Caudalie,La Villa|
|Points of Interest||:||Eiffel Tower,The Louvre,Arc de Triomphe,Disneyland Paris,Palace of Versailles,Alps,Notre-Dame de Paris|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.