There are many types of visas are available for Lithuania, such as Tourist, Business, Transit, Student, work etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
There is no Embassy of Lithuania in Bangladesh. But all the C category short term visas of Lithuania are handling by the Embassy of Sweden of Bangladesh. But The Embassy of Sweden of Bangladesh has appointed VFS Global as an outsourced partner to facilate applications. Applications are required to be submitted on walk-in basis and applicant must attend in person during visa application submission.
Embassy of Sweden:
Bay’s Edgewater, 6th Floor
Plot No.12, North Avenue
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Telephone: +880 2 55668500, Sunday-Thursday 08.00-16.00.
Fax +880 2 9852032
Email: ambassaden.dhaka-visum@ gov.se
Website: Sweden Embassy web
Sweden Visa Application Center:
Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka
Helpline No: (+88) 09606 777333 (Sunday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00)
File Submit: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 14:00
Passport and Document Collection: Sunday to Thursday: 15:00 to 16:00
Information: Sunday to Thursday: 12:00 to 14:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photograph (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality) etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Lithuania. (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Lithuania. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Travel Health Insurance (Coverage minimum 30,000 Euros)
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 8,500 (60 Euros).
- obokash.com service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 10-15 working days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 10-20 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
- Finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when face Bio metric at embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview at embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Lithuania is a country and the southernmost of Europe’s Baltic states, a former Soviet bloc nation bordering Poland, Latvia and Belarus. Its capital, Vilnius, near the Belarus border, is known for its medieval Old Town. It also has Gothic, Renaissance and baroque architecture, and 18th-century cathedral built on a pagan temple site. Hilltop Gediminas' Tower, a symbol of the city and the nation, offers sweeping views
|Currency||:||Euro (€) (EUR)|
|Exchange Rate||:||26.43 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday and Sunday|
|Population||:||2,827,947  (137th)|
|Climate||:||Lithuania has a humid continental climate (Dfb in the Köppen climate classification). Average temperatures on the coast are -2.5 °C (27.5 °F) in January and 16 °C (60.8 °F) in July. ... Winter extremes are -34 °C (-29 °F) at the coast and -43 °C (-45 °F) in the east of Lithuania.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Saulius Skvernelis|
|Destinations||:||Vilnius,Trakai,Kaunas,Klaipeda,Palanga,Druskininkai,Curonian Spit National Park|
|Points of Interest||:||Trakai Island Castle,Gediminas' Tower,Curonian Spit,Hill of Crosses,Curonian Spit National Park,Neris|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.