Turkey embassy issues e-visa for those people who have valid USA, UK, Ireland, or Schengen visa or residence permit may get their single entry e-visa valid that is valid for one month. Turkey's e-visa cost 61 US dollars. E- Visa is valid for a total period of 180 days & stay permit is up to 30 days.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Turkish E- Visa Including Service Charge TK. 6,500
Turkey Sticker visa
There are many types of visas are available for Turkey- such as Tourist, Business, Transit, Work, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas. All the Sticker visa applications are processed by Turkey Embassy Dhaka. Visa applicants or their authorized personnel are required to submit an application to the authorized agent of the Turkey Embassy Dhaka.
Bangladeshi nationals holding diplomatic and official/service passports are exempted from visas for their travels up to 90 days. Ordinary passport holders are required visas.
Address: House No: 7, Road No:2, Baridhara - Dhaka-1212
Tel: +88029842198, +88029843536
Web: Turkish Embassy web
Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday (09:00 -13:00 & 14:00 -18:00)
Passport / Document submission: Sunday to Wednesday, 09:00-13:00
Passport collection: 14:00 -18:00
Required Documents (Tourist & Business):
- Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by both parents or its legal guardian).
- Current passport (minimum validity for 03 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Three recent color photographs (size 2 X 2 inch) matt paper with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer
- In case of minors:
- Consent of either parents or custodian if both parents are not traveling together.
- Photocopy of passport of parents or legal guardian.
- Proof of financial means of parents or legal guardian.
- Original birth certificate of the minor issued by the relevant authority.
- For Businessperson: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Turkish (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Turkish. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
- Hotel Booking Copy: Hotel Confirmation or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay.
- Travel itinerary.
- Travel Health Insurance (original & Photocopy) for up to 30,000 Euros.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Turkish Sticker Visa Tk. 11,756. (Embassy + Authorized Agent +Insurance + Service Charge)
- obokash service charge Tk. 2000.
(Note: Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 10-15 Calendar days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy)
- Business visa: Total 10-15 Calendar days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy)
- No visa is required for Diplomatic and Official passport holders. eVisa available for holders of a valid Schengen visa; a valid visa from any OECD member country (USA, Canada, etc.); or a valid residence permit of a Schengen or OECD country.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- The finger must be free of MEHEDI or any other color when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-311444
Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Topkapi Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
|Local Time||:||GMT +2|
|Exchange Rate||:||22.44 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||78.67 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||The coastal areas of Turkey bordering the Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean Sea have a hot-summer Mediterranean climate, with hot, dry summers and mild to cool, wet winters. The coastal areas of Turkey bordering the Black Sea have a temperate Oceanic climate with warm, wet summers and cool to cold, wet winters.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Recep Tayyip Erdogan|
|Destinations||:||Istanbul, Antalya, Izmir, Kusadasi, Bodrum, Marmaris, Alanya, Ankara, Side|
|Points of Interest||:||Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Sultan Ahmed Mosque, Pamukkale, Basilica Cistern, Süleymaniye Mosque, Dolmabahçe Palace, Grand Bazaar, Chora Church, Anitkabir, House of the Virgin Mary, Library of Celsus, Rüstem Pasha Mosque, Spice Bazaar, Rahmi M. Koç Museum, Galata Tower, Golden Horn, Hippodrome of Constantinople, Istiklal Avenue, Taksim Square, Istanbul Archaeology Museums, Grand Mosque of Bursa, Mount Nemrut, Bodrum Castle, New Mosque, Ortaköy Mosque, Little Hagia Sophia, Istanbul Modern Art Museum, Selimiye Mosque, Gülhane Park, Temple of Artemis, Miniatürk, Eyüp Sultan Mosque, Sumela Monastery, Nisantas, Sakip Sabanci Museum, Ephesus Archaeological Museum, Antalya Museum, Emirgan Park, Mevlana Museum, Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Düden Waterfalls, Bosphorus, Maiden's Tower, Rumelihisari, Obelisk of Theodosius, Çiragan Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Uzungöl, Büyükada|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.