There are many types of visas are available for Singapore, such as-Tourist, Business, Medical, Work, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist, Business, and Medical visas only.
All kinds of visas are processed by the Consulate of the Republic of Singapore. Visa applicants shall submit relevant documents through some accredited agencies only.
Consulate of the Republic of Singapore
Ventura Avenue, 5th floor
8/B Gulshan Avenue,(Bir Uttam Mir Showkat Sharak)
Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Tel: +880-2-222-280-404; Emergency Tel (after hours): +880-181-955-7146
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Sun - Thurs; 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Email: [email protected]
- Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant.
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Two recent color photographs (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm ) on matte paper with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate copy of children (if travel with family).
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation for limited company; 02 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter, 02 visiting cards.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original) with bank seal and signature of last 06 months for both company & personal.
- For Tourist visit: A letter of invitation from the holiday organization in Singapore. NRIC no and registration details must be described in the LOI. (obokash.com can arrange LOI from Singapore)
- For Business visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Singapore. Conference / Seminars registration details organization full address, phone no, email address, NRIC no, and registration details must be described in the letter.
- For Medical visit: A letter of invitation from the hospital in Singapore. Hospital name, full address, phone no, email address, hospital UEN no, doctor’s information such as name, designation, phone no, email address, types of treatments, treatments duration's, NRIC no registration details must be described in the letter. (obokash.com can arrange Medical LOI from Singapore).
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
- Tourist: Visa fee with service charge TK. 5,000. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Medical: Visa fee with service charge TK. 7,000. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Total 7-10 Working Days for tourist, business & medical visa.
- No visa is required for Diplomatic and Official Passport holders. May obtain a visa online.
- obokash.com provides only consultancy services, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
Additional Documents for Covid'19 situation:
- Need Travel Approval letter from ICA (Immigration & Checkpoint Authority) Department, Singapore.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-311444
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
|Official Language||:||Malay, Mandarin, Tamil, and English|
|Local Time||:||GMT +8|
|Exchange Rate||:||58.74 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||5.535 million (2015)|
|Religion||:||Buddhism, Islam and Hinduism, Christianity|
|Climate||:||Singapore is situated near the equator and has a typically tropical climate, with abundant rainfall, high and uniform temperatures, and high humidity all year round. Many of its climate variables, such as temperature and relative humidity, do not show large month-to-month variation.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Tony Tan|
|Destinations||:||Pulau Ubin, Pulau Ujong, Jurong East, Singapore, Woodlands, Bukit Batok, West Region, Ang Mo Kio, Serangoon|
|Points of Interest||:||Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore, Singapore Flyer, Night Safari, Gardens by the Bay, Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoo, Orchard Road, River Safari, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, Merlion Park, National Museum of Singapore, MacRitchie Reservoir, Tiger Sky Tower, The Battle Box, Sri Mariamman Temple, Fort Canning, Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay, ArtScience Museum, Marine Life Park, Peranakan Museum, National Gallery Singapore, Fort Siloso, Science Centre Singapore, Singapore Philatelic Museum, Malay Heritage Centre, Singapore Discovery Centre, Wild Wild Wet, East Coast Park, The Maritime Experiential Museum, Lau Pa Sat, Suntec City, Labrador Nature Reserve, Battlestar Galactica, Istana, Marina Bay, Clarke Quay, VivoCity, Mount Faber, Asian Civilisations Museum, Marina Barrage, Wings Of Time, Helix Bridge, Haw Par Villa, HortPark, National Orchid Garden, Chinese Garden|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: If you apply single then you must keep minimum balance BDT 60,000 in your Bank account, on the other hand if you apply with your family then you must keep minimum balance BDT 1,20,000. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Yes. we can able to arrange invitation and it is mandatory to submit application for this country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
*Ques: Are marriage certificate or nikanama mandatory for Singapore visa?
Ans: No. Not mandatory but if you apply with your family and if your name is not mention in your spous's passport or vice versa then the above mentioned documents are mandatory.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.