There are many types of visas are available for Denmark like Tourist, Business, Transit, Student etc. obokash.com provides the services only for Tourist & Business visa application processing which details are explained below.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications of Denmark are processed by Denmark Embassy, Dhaka. Applications are only accepted within three months of the planned date of departure. Embassy has commissioned VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd to operate the Denmark Visa Application Centre in Dhaka. Applications are required to book an appointment& attend in person to submit visa application files. For family or group, applicant will have to book individual appointments for each member of the family or group. But If necessary, the Embassy of Denmark might call the applicant for an interview.
Embassy of Denmark
Bay´s Edgewater. Plot: NE(N) 12, North Avenue, 6th Floor
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212
Tel: +880 (2) 5566 8900
Fax: 00 880 (2) 5505 1869
Visa Section Phone: +880 (2) 5566 8903, 2pm - 3pm (Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays only)
Embassy e-mail: [email protected]
Consular section email: [email protected]
Opening hours: Sunday - Wednesday 08:00-15:30 & Thursday 08:00-15:00
Note: For security reasons and general access it is recommended to book an appointment prior to visiting the Embassy. This can be done via e-mail: [email protected] or via phone: +880 2 5566 8900
VFS.Global -Denmark Visa Application Centre
Delta Life Tower, 4th Floor, Plot 37, Road 90, Gulshan North, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Helpline: +88-09606 777 000, +88-09666 911386 (09:00 to 17:00 from Sunday to Thursday)
Email: [email protected]
File Submit: Sunday – Thursday, 9.00 – 14.00
Passport and Document Collection: Sunday – Thursday-15.00–16.00
Note: If necessary, the Embassy of Denmark might call the applicant for an interview
- Duly filled online Visa Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor/below 18, the form must be signed by legal guardian)
- The printed receipt for online payment of the visa fee
- Passport with at least two blank pages, valid for at least 3 months after leaving the Schengen territory with all old passports
- Photocopy of bio page and of any previous Schengen, UK, Australian or US visas
- Two recent color photographs (size 35 X 40 mm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses.
Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / National ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) copy, VAT, IRC, ERC and Membership certificate (If any, 02 business card &
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for the limited company: Memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service & work contract, pay slip / original salary statement/government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders), 02 visiting card.
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents, Proof of monthly pension
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Original bank statement & Solvency certificate for the last six months, both company and personal (original and photocopy)
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For visiting family or friends:
- Invitation Letter
- Proof of family and/or other ties with the host/inviting person
- Copy of document showing inviting person´s identity as passport, ID-card, Residency Card etc.
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Norway. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
If fair exhibitor: Documents proving payment of entrance to exhibitions, trade fairs etc., if and when appropriate
- Health and Travel Insurance for Schengen (original and photocopy) valid for the duration of stay in Schengen (Coverage minimum 30,000 Euros)
- Proof of accommodation or hotel reservation/s at destination/s
- A copy of booking/s for travel (flight, train, boat etc.) for the entire period of travel (if tourism)
- Travel programme, draft programme of a tour, when appropriate
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- VFS Fee: Approx. 3,000 Tk. (Including service charge, biometrics etc.,)
- Embassy Visa Fee: For adult 80 Euro, for 06-11 years 40 Euro & 0-06 years are visa fee free.
- obokash.com service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary, insurance, and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 15 -60 Calendar days
- Business visa: Total 15-60 Calendar days
- obokash.com visa file processing: ¾ days
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for the visa.
- File processing for the visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- The finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
Denmark, officially the Kingdom of Denmark, is a Scandinavian country in Europe and a sovereign state. The southernmost of the Nordic countries, it is south-west of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany
|Exchange Rate||:||12.08 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday and sunday|
|Population||:||321.4 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||Denmark has a temperate climate, characterised by mild winters,|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Lars Løkke Rasmussen|
|Destinations||:||Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen,Oresund Bridge,Kronborg Slot, Helsingør,Egeskov Castle, Kvarnstrup,Hans Christian Andersen Museum, Odense|
|Points of Interest||:||Wadden Sea,Tivoli Gardens,Kronborg,Legoland Billund Resort,The Little Mermaid,Rosenborg Castle|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are marriage certificate and nikanama mandatory for Denmark visa?
Ans: Yes. If you apply with your family then the above mention documents are mandatory for applying visa. On the other hand, if you apply single then the above mention documents are not mandatory.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.