There are many types of visas are available for Hungary like-Tourist, Business, Transit, etc. obokash.com provides only consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
There is no Embassy of Hungary in Bangladesh for visa. But the Embassy of Germany in Bangladesh is handling C category short-term visas of Hungary from Bangladesh. But The Embassy of Germany in Dhaka has appointed VFS Global as an outsourced partner to facilate C-type short-term visa applications. Applications are to be submitted on an appointment basis and applicants' need to be present in person during visa application submission.
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany:
Address: 11 Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Diplomatic Enclave, Dhaka-1212
Phone: +880255668650 (Visa section, 2.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m)
Fax: +880255668690 (Bangladesh), +4930181767202(Germany)
Email: Through the link - https://dhaka.diplo.de/bd-en/service/kontakt-formular
Germany Visa Application Centre, Dhaka
AJ Heights (1st Floor), Cha-72/1/D, Progoti Sarani North Badda, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
- Business Hours: Sunday-Thursday 08:30 - 15:30
- Passport collection: Sunday to Thursday 08:30 - 16:30
Helpline: (+88) 09606555888, (+88) 09666-911574
Email: [email protected]
Documents Requirements (for Tourist & Business):
- Duly filled Declaration of Consent form, Visa Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor/below 18, the form must be signed by legal guardian)
- Current passport (minimum validity for 03 months until the planned date of return and a minimum of two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Photocopy of Passport Bio page copy & all previous Schengen, US, Canada, or UK visa (if applicable)
- Two recent Biometric passport size photographs (size 3.5 X 4.0 cm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 06 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo. Head coverings are only accepted for religious reasons. Do not glue or staple the pictures to the application form.
- Birth certificate / National ID card copy.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Also Nikah Nama both in Bangla and English, for Muslim marriage in A4 size Photocopy, A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States. & also a photocopy of the valid Bangladesh residence permit/visa.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer
- In case of minors below the age of 18 (if applicable) – proving legal parenthood: Copy and German or English translation of either birth certificate/proof of adoption/custody decree, if parents are divorced or death certificate of parent “Letter of consent” from a legal guardian, including passport copies of legal guardian.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, bill of landing, Business agreement copy with German Company, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary, and starting date of Employment; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); Pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents, Proof of monthly pension
- For Student: Proof of enrolment in an educational establishment in Bangladesh. Certificate of leave of absence if traveling during the school year. The certificate should mention the full address, telephone number, permission of absence; name and function of the person granting permission & School ID copy.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of last 06 months for both company & personal mentioning overdraft limit ( if any overdraft limit)
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, credit card statements, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building, flat, etc. (If any).
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Flight reservation or travel itinerary.
- Hotel Booking Copy: Valid (existing) hotel booking/reservation with the full address (name, street, city, zip code, contact information, booking reference) or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay in the Schengen Member States
- Tour Plan (for tourists)
- Travel Health Insurance
- Valid for the entire duration of the requested visa and all Schengen countries
- Coverage for the potential treatment of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) must be explicitly confirmed
- Minimum coverage 30,000/- Euro and repatriation. (Medical insurances of credit cards are not accepted)
- Conditions must be stated either on an insurance document or a separate confirmation letter
- For visiting Family & Friends: (1) Formal obligation letter by the host in Germany giving the guarantee to cover all costs, also in accordance with §§66-68 of the Law of Residence, original (no older than 6 months) and in the copy sent to the applicant; and/or (2)Personalized original invitation letter of the host in Germany with full address giving details whether travel expenses of the applicant (e.g. accommodation, meals, and travel costs) are covered and showing the purpose of the intended visit, including travel itinerary (3) Proof of relationship with host; if invited by a relative: Example: If your sister invites you from Germany, you need to submit your and your sister’s birth certificates. If in both birth certificates the parents’ names match, your relationship with the host as your sibling is confirmed.
- For Business Visit: Invitation letter from company/authority in Germany with full address, stating the purpose and duration of the business trip and/or Information on event/congress/trade fair to be participated in Germany with details of organizer/host, with full address in Germany, duration of event and reason to take part (e.g. confirmed congress participation, visitor ticket for trade fair)
- If fair exhibitor: Information on trade fair by submitting exhibitor ticket/ exhibitor invoice/ confirmation letter reflecting status as trade fair exhibitor. Applicants will be granted a gratis visa if the above documents are submitted and reflect the name of the applicant and/or employer
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- VFS Global logistics Fee: Tk.1399 (Inclusive of VAT)
Embassy Visa Fee: For adult Tk. 7500 & For 06-11 years Tk. 3800
- obokash.com visa file processing fee: Tk. 3000
- The following persons will be exempted from Schengen Visa fees:
- Children under 6 years of age
- School students as well as accompanying teachers on a study or educational trip • Guest scientists traveling to Germany for research
- Exhibitors at German trade fairs and exhibitions holding an original exhibitor’s pass
- Spouses and minor children of German citizens as well as parents to minor German nationals
- EU nationals, provided they enjoy the freedom of movement
The fee is payable only at the VFS and can be paid in cash or credit/ debit card/mobile payment.
- Tourist visa: Up to 15 Calendar days. (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Up to 15 Calendar days. (File processing + Embassy).
- obokash.com file processing time: 3-4 working days.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for the visa.
- File processing for the visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- The finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945111444, +88 09696-311444
Email : [email protected], [email protected]
Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. Its capital, Budapest, is bisected by the Danube River. Its cityscape is studded with architectural landmarks from Buda’s medieval Castle Hill and grand neoclassical buildings along Pest’s Andrássy Avenue to the 19th-century Chain Bridge. Turkish and Roman influence on Hungarian culture includes the popularity of mineral spas, including at thermal Lake Hévíz
|Exchange Rate||:||0.29 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday and sunday|
|Population||:||9.845 million (2015) World Bank|
|Climate||:||The climate of the Hungary can be described as typical European continental influenced climate with warm, dry summers and fairly cold winters.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Viktor Orbán|
|Destinations||:||Budapest, Lake Balaton, Szeged, Eger, Debrecen, Keszthely,Gyor,Siófok|
|Points of Interest||:||Lake Balaton,Buda Castle,Fisherman's Bastion,Hungarian Parliament Building,Hosök tere,Chain Bridge|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map