There are many types of visas are available for Mauritius, such as Tourist, Transit, Work etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist visas. Also mention that it’s Paper visa but not sticker visa. Obokash.com provides all the services to process the visa as application submission, visa collection etc.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications of Mauritius is Processed by Mauritius Embassy. Bangladeshi citizen have to apply at the concerned High Commission in India. obokash.com can able to submit application on the behalf of applicants.
Mauritius High Commission, New Delhi
EP 41, Jesus & Mary Marg,
Bapu Dham, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi-110021, India,
Phone: (+91) 11 2410 2161, (+91) 11 2410 2162, (+91) 11 2410 2163,
Email: [email protected], [email protected],
Embassy web: Mauritius High Comission web
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy and Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned address, telephone and fax number of the company, Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company, Name and position of applicants, number of years of service; pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of last 06 months for both company & personal. Balance minimum TK. 02 lac.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Mauritius (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Mauritius. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee, Logistics charge & including service charge TK. 25,000. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 04-06 Weeks (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 04-06 Weeks (File processing + Embassy).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-311444
|Exchange Rate||:||2.43 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Population||:||1.263 million (2016) World Bank|
|Climate||:||Temperatures in Mauritius. Mauritius enjoys a mild tropical maritime climate throughout the year. ... During winter (May to October) the temperature is around 22° C on the coast and around 19°C on the Central Plateau. December, January and February are the warmest Months, with average temperature of around 27-28°C.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Pravind Jugnauth|
|Destinations||:||Beau Bassin-Rose Hill, Curepipe, Quatre Bornes, Vacoas-Phoenix|
|Points of Interest||:||Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox. Capital Port Louis has sites such as the Champs de Mars horse track, Eureka plantation house and 18th-century Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.