Visa Type & Procedure:
There are many types of visas are available for Macau. All the visa applications of Macau are processed through China Embassy. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Embassy of the People's Republic of China:
Plot 2&4, Embassy Road, Block-1, Baridara, Bangladesh
Tel: (0088-02)9860103 (Visa Section))
Fax: (0088-02)9896878, 9880188
File Submit: Sunday to Thursday 09:00-12:00
Passport Collection: Sunday to Thursday 09:00-12:00
Information: 9:00am to 12.00pm
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by both parents or its legal guardian).
- Current passport (minimum validity for 03 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photograph sizes (33 X 48 mm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Macao. (Mandatory).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Macao. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Visa fee: TK. 2,500 BDT (normal), TK. 5,500 BDT (urgent)
- obokash.com service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed). Note: For any application that needs to be referred to the Macao SAR Immigration Department for processing, apart from the visa fee of TK. 2,500, an additional TK. 1,650 of telecom liaison fee should be paid upon submission of the application.
- Tourist visa: Total 5-7 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 5-7 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880 9696-311444
Macau is an autonomous region on the south coast of China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of cultural influences. Its giant casinos and malls on the Cotai Strip, which joins the islands of Taipa and Coloane, have earned it the nickname, "Las Vegas of Asia." One of its more striking landmarks is 338m-high Macau Tower, with sweeping city views.
|Official Language||:||Chinese (Cantonese) and Portuguese|
|Local Time||:||GMT +8|
|Exchange Rate||:||10.03 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Climate||:||Macau has a humid subtropical climate, with an average humidity of between 75% and 95%. The annual average temperature is around 22 °C (about 72 °F). July is the warmest month, and the temperature that month averages about 28.6 °C (about 83.5 °F).|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||The Chief Executive of Macau is Fernando Chui Sai On|
|Destinations||:||Ruins of St Paul, Senado Square, Venetian Macau, A Ma Temple, Macau Fisherman’s Wharf, Macau Tower, Kun Iam Statue, Wine & Grand Prix Museum, St Lawrence Church, Greyhound Racing, Guia Fortress, City of Dreams, Dom Pedro V Theatre, Macau Museum, Camoes Garden,|
|Points of Interest||:||Ruins of St. Paul's, Senado Square, Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple, The Venetian Macao, Fortaleza do Monte, Grand Prix Museum, Macau Wine Museum, Taipa Houses–Museum, Macau Science Center, Macau Fisherman's Wharf, Museum of Macau, Sun Yat Sen Park, Macau, Ponte 16, Na Tcha Temple, City of Dreams, St. Dominic's Church, Macau, Macau Peninsula, Mandarin's House, Lou Lim Ieoc Garden, Dom Pedro V Theatre, Guia Lighthouse, Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro Shopping, Maritime Museum, Sir Robert Ho Tung Library, The Parisian, Praia Grande, St. Joseph's Seminary and Church, Chapel of Our Lady of Guia, Our Lady of Penha Chapel, Macau, Macao Cultural Centre, Nam Van Lake, Walls of Macau, St. Lazarus' Church, Macau, Macao Giant Panda Pavilion, Our Lady of Carmel Church, Macau|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.