Visa Type & visa Procedure:
There are many types of visas are available for Malaysia, such as eVISA: Tourist, Business, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas. Please Note: For eVISA, applicants must have a previous visit to Malaysia and a minimum of one sticker visa in their passports. All the visa applications for Malaysia are Processed by Malaysia High Commission. Applications are submitted online.
Note:According to the decision of Malaysia Immigration from 25th June 2022 1st and 2nd-time Travelers can get Malaysia E-VISA. Sticker visa off for all category travelers until further notice.
High Commission of Malaysia
House No. 19 Road No. 6,
Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave, Dhaka
Telephone: +88 02 4108 1892; +88 02 4108 1895 ; +88 018 4708 2528 (General enquiries); +88 018 4179 8077 (For emergencies)
Fax: +88 02 4108 1893
Email: [email protected] / [email protected] (Visa Section)
Working Days: Sunday - Thursday
Working Hours: 8.30 A.M. - 4.30 P.M (Lunch Break: 12.30 pm - 1.30 pm)
Public Holidays: Friday & Saturday
Malaysia E Visa Checklist
This time only Malaysia E Visa is available instead of Malaysia Sticker Visa.
- Current passport (minimum validity for 08 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photographs (size 35 x 50 cm) with a white background with MATTE paper but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate copy of children.
- Covid vaccine certificate (Minimum 02 dose).
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy ( for the family traveler as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- Travel card from Mysejahtera Apps. (https://mysejahtera.moh.gov.my/ms/)
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead Pad (2 blank pages) require for Proprietorship, Partnership (Business agreement/deed copy), and limited company (Memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation), 2 Business card
- For Employee: No objection certificate (NOC), 2 visiting card
- For Student: Student ID copy, school leave letter / Academic calendar.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original) with bank seal and signature of last 06 months for both company & personal.
Overseas Documents (for a business visit only):
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Malaysia. Moreover, conference registration details must be described in the letter.
- A letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit, contact details of the business parties involved, and your employment contract.
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
- Malaysia E visa fee with service charge:
- TK. 4,500 (for previous visited Applicant)
- Tk. 6,000 (for new Applicant)
(Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Total 07-10 Working Days (After submission).
- No visa is required for official and diplomatic passport holders but go must be shown on arrival.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- obokash.com provides only consultancy services and doesn’t provide any guarantee for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-311444
- Email : [email protected], [email protected]
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
|Local Time||:||GMT +8|
|Exchange Rate||:||18.81 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||30.33 million (2015)|
|Religion||:||Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism;|
|Climate||:||Located near the equator, Malaysia's climate is categorised as equatorial, being hot and humid throughout the year. The average rainfall is 250 centimetres (98 in) a year and the average temperature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Najib Razak|
|Destinations||:||Petronas Towers, Mount Kinabalu, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Kek Lok Si, Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia, Langkawi Cable Car, KLCC Park, Langkawi Sky Bridge, Genting Highlands, Taman Negara, Putra Mosque, Gunung Mulu National Park, Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur Tower, Penang Hill, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Stadthuys, Aquaria KLCC, Gurney Drive, George Town, Suria KLCC, Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur, Payar Island, Bako National Park, Pangkor Island, National Mosque of Malaysia, Thean Hou Temple, Central Market, Kuala Lumpur, National Zoo of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, Lake Gardens, Kuala Lumpur, Penang Hill Railway, St. Paul's Church|
|Points of Interest||:||Langkawi, Kuala Lumpur, Penang Island, Sandakan, Petaling Jaya, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Melaka, Johor Bahru, Pulau Tioman, Pulau Tioman- Rompin District.|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit India before applying
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: If you apply single then you must keep minimum balance BDT 60,000 in your Bank account, on the other hand if you apply with your family then you must keep minimum balance BDT 1,20,000. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are marriage certificate or nikanama mandatory for Malaysian visa?
Ans: Yes. If you apply with your family then the above mention documents are mandatory for applying visa. However, if you apply single then the above mention documents are not mandatory.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.