Jordan issues Electronic (e-visa) for various categories of visas for Bangladeshi nationals willing to travel for a short-term visit. Jordan e-visa is issued as a conditional authorization granted by the central Immigration authority to a foreigner to enter the territory, remain within, or leave the territory before the validity of the authorization expires. Obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourists and Business Visa.
Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
N 14, Panchsheel Park,
New Delhi-110017, India
Phone: (+91) 11 2649 7031, (+91) 11 2649 7032
Email: [email protected]
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- An application form is filled out and signed by the applicant.
- A valid passport for traveling to Jorden with sufficient remaining validity (Not less than six months).
- Passport must have at least 2 blank pages for a visa sticker and immigration stamps.
- Two recent color photographs (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- Visa request letter from the applicant and from the office if employed.
- In case of minors:
- Consent of either parents or custodian if both parents are not traveling together.
- Photocopy of passport of parents or legal guardian.
- Proof of financial means of parents or legal guardian.
- Original birth certificate of the minor issued by the relevant authority.
- The status of “legal guardian” must be proven by documents issued by the relevant Bangladeshi Courts for minors.
- For Businessperson: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement (original) with bank seal and signature of last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Overseas Documents (for a Business visit only).
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Jorden. Moreover, conference registration details must be described in the letter.
- A letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit, contact details of the business parties involved, and your employment contract.
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
- Hotel Booking.
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
- Visa Fee: Visa fee is complimentary with the package - for details: https://www.obokash.com/jordan-tour-packages
(Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Approx. 06- 15 Working Days.
- obokash.com provides only consultancy services, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
Call: +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880 9696-311444
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map