Explore Jordan & Dubai in 10 Days
Amman 2N | Petra 2N | Wadi Rum 1N | Dead Sea 1N | Dubai 3N
10 Days 09 Nights | Starts from TK. 1,10,000/-
Valid Till: 31 MAR 2022 (Excluding Peak Period)
Package Price (Per person):
|Double Share Basis||TK. 1,10,000|
|Single Share Basis||TK. 1,48,000|
|Double Share Basis||TK. 1,30,000|
|Single Share Basis||TK. 1,85,000|
|Double Share Basis||TK. 1,54,000|
|Single Share Basis||TK. 2,30,000|
|Amman||Sparr Hotel or Similar|
|Petra||Edom or Similar|
|Wadi Rum||Enjoy or Similar|
|Dead Sea||Grand East or Similar|
|Dubai||Fortune Pearl Hotel Deira or Similar|
|Amman||Harir Palace or Similar|
|Petra||Guest House or Similar|
|Wadi Rum||Sun City Camp or Similar|
|Dead Sea||Dead Sea Spa or Similar|
|Dubai||Marco Polo Hotel or Similar|
|Amman||Movenpick or Similar|
|Petra||Marriot or Similar|
|Wadi Rum||Suncity or Similar|
|Dead Sea||Dead Sea Hilton or Similar|
|Dubai||Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira or Similar|
- 09 Nights hotel accommodation.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel + 02 Dinners.
- Airport assistance at Amman and Dubai airport.
- Airport – Hotel – Airport transportation in Amman & Dubai.
- All airport transfers required to complete the program (in good model luxury vehicles).
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned at the excursion in Jordan Part.
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra for (2:00 – 3:00 Hours).
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Jerash for (1:30 – 2:00 Hours).
- English speaking guide on tours period in Dubai.
- Half Day Dubai City Tour.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner.
- Creek Cruise dinner & live entertainment.
- Visa to Jordan will be free of charge.
- PCR Test before flight from Bangladesh / Jordan / Dubai. PCR test price for per adult / child in Bangladesh TK. 2,500, Jordan USD 45, Dubai AED 150.
- International Air Ticket: DAC/AMM/DXB/DAC (Approx. TK. 65,000/per adult)
- Visa fees for Dubai (TK. 4,500/9,500 including service charge.)
- Health insurance for Dubai (TK. 1,000/Per Person)
- Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee (City Tax / per room per night basis): 3 Star = AED 10, 4 Star = AED 15, 5 Star = AED 20
- Hotel weekend charge will be applicable if stay on Saturday or Sunday
- Lunch / Dinner Coupon (Walking distance) – Approx. USD 12/per meal/Jordan, USD 10/per meal/Dubai.
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above
- Permanent Guide Supplement
Requirements for Visa:
Optional Tours for Dubai (Per Person / SIC):
- Half Day Dubai City Tour - (9:00 - 14:00) TK. 2,500
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner - (15:00 - 20:00) TK. 4,000
- Creek Cruise dinner & live entertainment - (19:00 - 22:00) TK. 3,500
- Canal cruise dinner & live entertainment - (19:00 - 22:00) TK. 4,500
- Marina Cruise & live entertainment - (19:00 - 22:00) TK. 4,500
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor with transfer - (17:00 - 22:00) TK. 6,000
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor & Aquarium Under water zoo (17:00 - 22:00) - TK. 9,000
- Miracle Garden with transfer - (11:00 - 15:00) TK. 4,000
- Miracle garden + Global village - (11:00 - 20:00) TK. 5,500
- Dolphin & Seal show with transfer - REGULAR (10:30 - 12:00) - TK. 5,000
- Ski Dubai Staycation pass with transfer - (10:00 - 14:00) TK. 8,500
- Wild wadi water park with transfer - (Up to Day) TK. 7,000
- Aqua Venture & Lost Chamber with transfer - (10:00 - 14:00) TK. 9,500
- IMG Park with transfer - (10:00 - 13:00) TK. 8,000
- Quranic Park Visit - (After 10:00 any time 1 hour) TK. 9,500/7-Seater Car & Ticket 600/Per Person
- Abu Dhabi city tour - (10:00 - 17:00) TK. 4,500
- Abu Dhabi city tour with Louvre Museum / Qasr Al Watan (10:00 - 17:00) - TK. 6,500
- Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari bronze ticket (10:00 - 17:00) - TK. 11,500
Optional Tours for Jordan (Per Person / SIC):
(1) The Cave of the Seven Sleepers and the blessed tree (Sahabi Tree) tour from Amman (TK. 9,600/Per Person):
Just 10 kilometers outside of Amman near the village of Al Raqim is the Kahif Al Raqim (the Cave of the Seven Sleepers). This popular site is mentioned in the Holy Quran in a Sura named Al Kahf or The Cave. Persecutes by the despotic rule of the Trajan, a group of pious youths took refuge in this cave. To preserve them, God put them to sleep, and when they awoke 309 solar years later; they believed they had only been asleep for a day or so, Drive to the eastern desert of Jordan to visit the Desert Castles. These castles were built between the 7th century and 8th century AD, under the caliphs of the Umayyad dynasty. Their fine mosaics, frescoes, and stone carvings are beautiful examples of early Islamic art and architecture. Visit Qasr Amra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then on to Qasr Al Kharrana and Qasr Al Azraq. Drive back to Amman.
The blessed tree is situated in Jordan, where Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) had taken shelter more than 1400 years ago. After that Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) made Dua for this tree. So, believe it, the tree is in the same condition, and yet not dry and withered away. Indeed, this is perfect proof for those, who have faith in one Allah. The 1400 years old is the same and standing despite several difficult seasons. You can find this tree in the northern part of the desert of Jordan. For those, who think about the creation of the universe made it, perfect evidence as there’s no tree in this desert for many kilometers? The tree life proofs the confirmation of the Prophet-hood of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). Without any doubt, the tree life appears the Prophet tree is intentionally kept alive by Allah Talah keeping in mind the end goal to serve as an update, recollections, and proof of history. This tree is a tree brimming with favors, enchantment trees, oaks, and weird trees.
(2) Petra Kitchen (TK. 5,500/Per Person): On one of the nights while you are in Petra you can enjoy a night cuisine course and meal at the Petra Kitchen. The Petra kitchen has a relaxed, informal atmosphere where you'll prepare an evening meal, working alongside local women under the supervision of a chef. This includes soup, cold and hot mezza and salads, the main course, and takes-home recipes.
(3) Petra by Night (TK. 4,000/Per Person): While you are in Petra you can enjoy the magic of Petra by night. The program includes a candle-lit visit to the rose-red city of Petra. The special aura of the ancient Nabataea’s trading empire comes to life as you enjoy a stroll through the mysterious Siq of Petra. At the treasury, music and stories will help you experience Petra as the travel-weary traders of old must have known it. The excursion departs from Petra visitors center every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening at 20:30, returning to the visitor’s center around 22:30.
(4) Star Gazing (TK. 4,000/Per Person): Located in one of the most beautiful parts of Jordan, Rum Sky allows visitors to enjoy the starry nights of Wadi Rum. Our guided tour program allows you to learn more about the Universe we live in. Living in lively cities makes it more difficult to witness the magnificence of the skies and heavens. Through the innovation of science, we can get a little closer to the hidden wonders of the Universe. Stars, planets, nebulae, all are within your reach with Rum Sky. Rum Sky (25$) per person.
Phase-1: 70% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before seven days of travel date.
The package is non-refundable and non-changeable (except air tickets), and air ticket re-issue or refund charges are dependent on the airline's policy.
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Bank Asia Limited
- BRAC Bank Limited
- City Bank Limited (Amex only)
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Eastern Bank Limited
- Jamuna Bank Limited
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- Meghana Bank Limited
- Midland Bank Limited
- Mutual Trust bank Limited
- National Credit & Commerce (NCC) Bank Limited
- NRB Bank Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- Southeast Bank Limited
- Standard Bank Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank
- United Commercial Bank (UCB)
Day 01: AMMAN AIRPORT - AMMAN
Upon arrival you'll be met by Jordan Tours Representative who will assist you through immigrations and customs, and he will escort you to your hotel. Overnight
Day 02: AMMAN – JERASH – AJLOUN – AMMAN (B)
After breakfast, proceed to the north for full day tour visiting Jerash; the best-preserved city of the Roman times; theaters, temples, and colonnaded street. Proceed to Ajloun visiting Al-Rabid Castle; the 12th century Castle built by one of Saladin’s lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders.
Drive to Amman for overnight.
Day 03: AMMAN - MT. NEBO - MADABA – KERAK – SHOBAK – PETRA (B)
You'll be driven southward along the King Way, one of the oldest trade routes in the world which runs 200 miles along Jordan's hilly backbone. You'll stop at the Byzantine Church of Mt. Nebo, and then proceed to Madaba where you will see a unique Mosaic Map of Palestine, then transfer to Kerak to visit the famous Crusader castle then transfer to Shobak to visit Shobak castle, then proceed to Petra for overnight.
Day 04: PETRA VISIT (B)
A full day dedicated visit of the lost Nabteans city of Petra. Start with a morning ride on a Bedouins guided horse; you'll pass through fabled SIQ, immense sandstone, which opens out to reveal the treasury. Continue to see hundreds of ancient Temples, Royal Tombs, Roman theatres and houses. After visit to Petra back to hotel & overnight.
Day 05: PETRA – LITTLE PETRA - WADI RUM (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, free morning in Petra, and then visit Little Petra an old village located at the suburbs of the Nabatean capital. This village is completely excavated in the rocks, and, in the Nabatean period, it was used as a deposit for their caravans. Drive to the desert of Wadi Rum. Enjoy a 4×4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia. Then arrive your camp, Dinner & Overnight under Private Bedouin tent.
Day 06: WADI RUM – AQABA – DEAD SEA (B)
After breakfast, then transfer to Aqaba free time at Aqaba for relaxing and shopping, Then Drive through the desert road to the hill, to reach to Jordan Valley/Dead Sea the Salt Lake between Israel and Jordan is the lowest point on earth, about 400m below sea level. The Dead Sea is mainly supplied by water from the Jordan River. While it is an experience to bath without sinking, the mineral-rich Dead Sea offers more as it was one of the first spas in the world. Herod the Great, king of Judaea used it in the 1st century BC as health treatment. The water and the special conditions of the area have positive effects on dermatological and rheumatic diseases. Free time at leisure
Day 07: DEAD SEA – AMMAN AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast at hotel, Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Amman airport, Fly to Dubai.
Arrive Dubai and transfer from airport to Dubai Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: DUBAI (B/D)
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy Half Day Dubai City Tour, afternoon enjoy Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: DUBAI (B/D)
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy full Day Miracle Garden + Global village. Evening enjoy Creek Cruise dinner & live entertainment, overnight at hotel.
Day 10: DUBAI – DHAKA (B)
Breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel, transfer to airport for depart to Dhaka.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for TRAVEL WITH GROUP only and minimum 6 Pax in a group.
- Vaccination is mandatory to travel Jordan and Dubai.
- PCR test is required before departure both from BGD, Jordan and Dubai.
- Package itinerary can be changed which will be informed to travelers before travel.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking and package cost can be changed upon room/hotel availability.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- obokash.com reserves the right to charge an extra amount for any tour package inclusion services if unexpected charges are added by the legal authorities.
- We have given a 5% discount on all our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries (Maximum for 6 months).
- For any kind of natural issues for example: if Airlines change the flight schedule before the day of departure, then hotel booking will not change as per non-refundable policy and if
- Airlines change the flight schedule before the day of return, then an extra hotel accommodation charge will be added.
- For any kind of natural issues like if flight delay or missing luggage by airlines then obokash.com will not be responsible for that.
- Peak Period for Turkey / Dubai: 25DEC 2021 to 05 JAN 2022.