Explore Penang & Kuala Lumpur in 05 Days
Penang 2 Nights + Kuala Lumpur 2 Nights (Malaysia)
Valid Till: 31st March 2021
The 05-days taste of Penang-Kuala Lumpur tour will take you to the heart of beautiful Asian country: Malaysia. This tour is a perfect introduction to Asia, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 05 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking Island scenery of Penang, where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the amazing Petronas Twin Towers and Malaysia’s most attractive tourist places. Next day transfer to Airport to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- Visa Assistance.
- All Transfer
Penang Airport to Penang Hotel
Penang Hotel to Penang Airport
Kuala Lumpur Airport to Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Kuala Lumpur Airport
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation at 3-Star Hotel in Penang
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation at 3-Star Hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Breakfast at hotels
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Half Day Penang Island Tour
- Return Air Ticket (Approx. BDT 22500/Adult, BDT 18528/Child, BDT 4275/INFANT)
- Visa Fees (Approx. BDT 6200)
- Any Domestic Air fare or Train fare
- Entry / Camera Fees to parks and monuments
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary
- Mineral Water or Beverages
- Any meals other than specified
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost etc.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star|
Penang: Hotel Sentral
Kuala Lumpur: Ibis Styles Kuala Lumpur
|Click Here to See in Web|
|4 - Star|
Penang:The Gurney Resort
Kuala Lumpur: Pacific Regency Hotel
|Click Here to See in Web|
|5 - Star|
Penang: G Hotel Kelawai
Kuala Lumpur: Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
|Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 18,500||TK. 21,500||TK. 33,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 16,600||TK. 19,400||TK. 29,800|
|Child no Bed||TK. 11,200||TK. 12,800||TK. 18,600|
Above 04 PAX in a group the price will be reduce.
Requirements for Malaysia Visa:
Please click on given link for Malaysia Visa details: Malaysia Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Day 01: DHAKA – PENANG
Arrive Penang International Airport, transfer to Penang hotel, rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: HALF DAY PENANG TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, your driver will pick you up from your respective hotel at 9am to start your Tour where you will visit Penang Hill. You will ride a funicular train to its peak at 833m above sea level to enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of Georgetown and mainland Butterworth. Colonial bungalows can be found around this hill due to the British preferring to stay in a cooler climate compared to the hot and humid environment in the city. After that, you will visit Kek Lok Si Temple. Built in 1891 as a small shrine, it has since expanded to become one of the most majestic and largest temples in South-East Asia. Since its founding in 1930, the “Pagoda of Ten Thousand Buddhas” is considered one of Penang’s most beautiful architectural wonders as it is able to incorporate 3 cultures into one structure. End of the tour return to your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Day 03: PENANG – KUALA LUMPUR
After Breakfast transfer to Penang Airport for fly to Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur International Airport, transfer to Kuala Lumpur hotel, rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: HALF DAY KUALA LUMPUR CITY TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, Admire the highlights of Kuala Lumpur with ease on this private tour with a driver. Depart from your city hotel and travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to notable sights around Kuala Lumpur, including historical monuments, heritage areas, and skyscrapers. Enjoy personalized attention and choose to customize your itinerary to suit your interests.
Stop At: Istana Negara, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Halim Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur 50490 Malaysia Our Kuala Lumpur half day city tour is uniquely and carefully designed to be a perfect excursion for tourist especially for those visiting the city for first time with the expectation to experience the city’s attractions. Our experienced chauffeur/guide will meet and greet you at the agreed time and location (morning tour: 9am/afternoon tour: 2pm). Enjoy and travel in comfort with air-conditioned vehicle. The first destination of the tour will be Malaysia’s National Palace (Istana Negara), the 13-acre castle used to be the official residence of the Malaysian King and known as a landmark and symbol of Malaysia’s constitutional monarchy.
Stop At: National Monument, Jalan Taming Sari Lake Gardens, Kuala Lumpur 50480 Malaysia The next place of interest will be National Monument (Tugu Negara) showcasing the 15.54m high monument which was erected in 1966 to commemorate those who died in World War II and the Emergency fighting for the freedom of the country.
Stop At: National Mosque (Masjid Negara), Jalan Perdana, Kuala Lumpur 50480 Malaysia Passing through the beautiful Lake Garden and Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, we will then reach National Mosque of Kuala Lumpur, a piece of history among the city’s sleek and modern structures. Note that the mosque welcomes visitors of all nations and faiths to visit up to the prayer hall but appropriate attire is required, you can borrow it at the entrance if necessary.
Stop At: Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Proceed to Independence Square, where the Malaysian flag pole here stands amongst the world’s tallest. It's where Malaysian flag was first raised and Union Jack lowered on the Independence Day. Even more impressive about this place is - it's surrounded by iconic buildings such as the Bangunan Abdul Samad and National Textile Museum.
Stop At: Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088 Malaysia Journey will continue toward the twin skyscrapers building of the country, your travel to Kuala Lumpur would not be complete without striking a pose at the PETRONAS Twin Towers, soaring to a height of 451.9metres, the 88-storey twin structure also known as Kuala Lumpur's crown jewel.
Stop At: Jadi Batek Gallery, 30 Jalan Inai Off Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia The final stop on your sightseeing tour is Jadi Batek Gallery, where you’ll able to experience and learn how this ancient textile art is made before the tour ends at your hotel.
DAY 5: KUALA LUMPUR - DHAKA
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map