Auckland City Breaks in 5 Days
Price Valid Till: December 2020
The 5-day taste of New Zealand Tour will take you to the heart of two uniquely beautiful destinations: Auckland. This tour is a perfect introduction to New Zealand, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 05 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Auckland, where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise and conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Private transfers:
Auckland Airport – Auckland Hotel
Auckland Hotel - Auckland Airport
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
Auckland Explorer: Hop-on Hop-off Tour Including Free Ferry
Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise
Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Day Trip from Auckland
- International air ticket: DAC/ AKL/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 70000, Child – BDT 51700, Infant - BDT 8000
- Visa Fees (BDT 17,500)
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star||
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 77,500|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK. 107,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 68,500|
|Child no Bed||TK. 50,500|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK. 5,500|
Please click on given link for New Zealand Visa details: New Zealand Visa Web Link
EMI Banks (Interest Free):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Arrive Wellington international airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: AUCKLAND EXPLORER: HOP-ON HOP-OFF TOUR INCLUDING FREE FERRY
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to see Auckland’s major sights and attractions with a hop-on hop-off city bus tour. Perfect for first-time visitors to Auckland, it’s a great way to explore the city. Complete with English audio commentary and written translations in 9 languages. The bus tour takes about an hour to complete each loop with 2 circle routes to explore. Enjoy the flexibility of a 1-day or 2-day pass, and hop off at key points, such as Parnell Village, Auckland Museum, Auckland Zoo, Mt Eden or the Sky Tower, at your leisure. Start your Auckland hop-on hop-off bus tour at Philips Corner/Princes Wharf. You can create your own sightseeing itinerary with a flexible ticket, valid for one or two days. Listen to interesting audio commentary during the entire loop on the red circle or blue circle route. Buses depart regularly throughout the day on a seasonal schedule. If you’d like, hop on and off throughout the day to explore Auckland on your own or visit top attractions. Discover New Zealand history at the Auckland Museum, meet King and Gentoo penguins at Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium, and soak up the city skyline from the Sky Tower, to name a few. Upgrade to a museum or attraction combination pass, which includes admission to select sites across the route.
DAY 03: AUCKLAND DOLPHIN AND WHALE WATCHING ECO-SAFARI CRUISE
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to enjoy cruise the waters of Hauraki Gulf Marine Park in search of whales, dolphins and penguins on a half-day tour from Auckland. You’ll board a spacious catamaran at Viaduct Harbour and hear expert guides share informative commentary about New Zealand’s natural wonders. During the whale and dolphin safari, keep an eye out for six types of whales that frequent these waters, as well as seabirds such as Australasian gannets, petrels and terns.
Meet the boat crew at the New Zealand Maritime Museum at Viaduct Harbour, and depart aboard a custom-built 65-foot (20-meter) catamaran, comfortably appointed so you can best view up to six types of whales as well as dolphins and other marine life. Throughout your 4.5-hour cruise, the captain and guides entertain you with fascinating facts about the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park, home to five marine preserves and sprinkled with islands — it's considered one of the world’s most biologically diverse marine parks and home to some 23 different species. Hear about research conducted in partnerships with local marine scientists and discover which whales the crew tracks. They’ll point out sea mammals such as frequently spotted pods of bottlenose dolphins and Bryde’s whales, native to New Zealand. Be ready to snap photos of adorable blue penguins. Set your binoculars upon seabirds such as Australasian gannets, petrels, shearwaters and white-fronted terns soaring above or plunging into the sea. Afterward, the boat returns to Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour, where your tour ends. Please note: While wildlife viewings cannot be guaranteed, dolphins and whales are often swimming around these waters. In the event that you do not see any marine mammals during your trip, you can go again another day at no extra charge.
DAY 04: HOBBITON MOVIE SET AND WAITOMO GLOWWORM CAVES DAY TRIP FROM AUCKLAND
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to visit a pair of New Zealand's must-see attractions with this combo tour from Auckland to the Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Peek into Hobbit Holes, frolic in the Shire, and get a drink at the Green Dragon Inn on a guided tour of Middle-earth, followed by a Kiwi-style lunch. In the afternoon, explore Maori myths and history on a boat ride through mesmerizing caves lit by thousands of glowworms, and finish with a drive through some of the North Island’s most majestic scenery. Begin the memorable day with pickup at your hotel in Auckland’s Central Business District, and head south over the Bombay Hills and across the Hauraki Plains to a sheep farm in Matamata, better known to J.R.R. Tolkien fans as the Shire. On a guided tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set, see recognizable scenery created for the 'Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit' films and learn the secrets and stories behind the creation of Middle-earth. Take in stellar views of the Kaimai Ranges as you visit meticulously crafted sets including Hobbit Holes, the Mill, and the Green Dragon Inn, where you can even enjoy a specially brewed drink fit for a Baggins. After the tour, trade Hobbit trivia with your fellow travelers over a Kiwi-style lunch. Next, embark on an underground adventure at the famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves, where thousands of tiny worms illuminate caverns thanks to natural phosphorescent properties. Watch the mesmerizing natural light show while gliding through the cave on a boat, and learn about the area’s natural and cultural history from a guide—likely a descendant of the Maori chief who originally discovered the caves. You also explore on foot Cathedral Cove, known for its impressive acoustics. On the return drive to Auckland, travel through some of the North Island’s most beautiful countryside, following the Waikato River (New Zealand’s longest), and passing both the Maori king’s home at Ngaruawahia and Taupiri, site of a sacred Maori burial ground. The full-day tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel in the evening.
DAY 05: DEPARTURE: (B)
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
End of service
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.