Explore Singapore in 03 Days
03 Days 02 Nights @ Singapore
Valid Till: 31st December 2023
The 03-days taste of Singapore tour will take you to the heart of beautiful Asian country: Singapore. This tour is a perfect introduction to Asia, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 03 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Singapore, where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the amazing city tour and next day transfer to Airport to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
- Meet and Greet at Airport.
- Visa Assistance.
- All Transfers: Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation in Singapore.
- Daily Breakfast at hotels.
- Half-Day Singapore City Tour
- Night safari with a tram ride
- Return Air Ticket (Approx. TK. 58,500 Per Adult, TK. 45,500 Per Adult, TK. 11,500 Per Adult).
- Visa Fee (TK. 4,000).
- Any Domestic Airfare or Train fare.
- Entry / Camera Fees to Parks and monuments.
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary.
- Mineral Water or Beverages.
- Any meals other than specified.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost etc.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star||Hotel Chancellor||Click Here to See in Web|
|4 - Star||V Hotel Lavender||Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 27,900||TK. 29,900|
|Child with Bed||TK. 23,700||TK. 24,400|
|Child no Bed||TK. 19,500||TK. 20,900|
Above 04 PAX in a group the price will be reduce.
Requirements for Singapore Visa:
Please click on given link for Singapore Visa details: Singapore Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 01: DHAKA – SINGAPORE
Arrive Singapore International Airport, transfer to Singapore hotel, rest of the day free at your own leisure.
Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: HALF DAY SINGAPORE CITY TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, take a Singapore city tour to orient yourself with popular districts like Chinatown, Little India and Marina Bay. A great activity for the start of your trip, this half-day tour introduces you to top attractions like the Merlion, colonial landmarks like City Hall and cultural sites like Thian Hock Keng Temple. Your half-day Singapore city tour starts in the Civic District, where you’ll see government buildings and other landmarks such as the Parliament House, the Cricket Club, Padang sports field and the National Gallery Singapore, where the former Supreme Court Building and City Hall sit. Then stop for a view of Marina Bay and photo op of the Merlion statue, Singapore’s mythological figure that’s half-fish, half-lion. A stop at the UNESCO-listed botanical gardens is also included along the way. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03: SINGAPORE – DHAKA
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents (If Needed)
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice (If Needed)
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map