Explore India in 07 Days
Delhi + Shimla + Manali
Proce Valid Till: 31st July 2020
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
- AC Private Transportation, Return Airport Transfer.
- Visa Assistance.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Delhi.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Shimla
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Manali.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Travel throughout the entire journey by Ac Indigo Car
- All tours as per Itinerary.
- Driver cum guide.
- All parking charges.
- International Air Ticket: DAC-DEL-DAC (Approx. TK. 19,350/per adult)
- Visa fee with service charge – TK. 1800
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Government taxes.
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|2 - Star|
Dilhi:Hotel Hill Palace
Shimla: Hotel Shimla Holiday Inn
Manali: Tourist Hotel
|3 - Star|
Dilhi:Hotel Grand Park Inn
Shimla: Hotel Apple Rose
Manali: Apple Bud Cottages
|4 - Star|
Dilhi:Piccadily Janak Puri
Shimla: Snow Valley Resorts
Manali: Snow Valley Resorts
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||2 - Star||3 - Star||4 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 45,000||TK. 53,500||TK. 63,000|
|Child with Bed (06-12)||TK. 36,000||TK. 38,500||TK. 42,500|
|Child no Bed (06-12)||TK. 32,000||TK. 33,500||TK. 35,500|
Above 04 PAX in a group the price will be reduce.
Requirements for India Visa:
Please click on given link for India Visa details: India Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT DELHI
Arrive at Delhi airport/railway station, meet our representative and get transferred to hotel, check in to hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: DELHI – SHIMLA (345 km 9/10 hrs)
After breakfast at hotel drive to Shimla, reach and check in at pre booked hotel. Evening will be free at leisure.
Stay overnight at hotel.
Note Red Fort (Delhi) Closed on Monday
DAY 03: SHIMLA SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceeds for sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI, India's one of the best holiday paradise Kufri inShimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – “THE MALL & THE RIDGE” This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla's landmarks - the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo - Tudor library building - are worth seeing. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: SHIMLA – MANALI (252 km 8/9 hrs)
Morning after breakfast leave for Manali, on arrival check into the hotel.
DAY 05: JAIPUR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
This day after breakfast proceed towards Solang valley and then visit local sightseeing of Manali- HADIMBA TEMPLE, Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway .“CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
DAY 06: MANALI – DELHI (512 km 12/13 hrs)
This day after breakfast at hotel drive to Delhi, reach and check in at pre booked hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 07: HOTEL – DELHI RAILWAY STATION / AIRPORT
Today you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for minimum 02 PAX on a group.
- Package rate based on double occupancy basis, triple / quad or more occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.