Explore Gangtok, Pelling & Darjeeling in 06 Days
2 Nights Gangtok + 1 Night Pelling +2 Nights Darjeeling
Price Valid Till: 31 May 2020
This is the land of the muscatel flavoured Darjeeling tea revered by connoisseurs across the globe. This is the land of the world heritage Darjeeling Himalayan Railway where the century old miniature steam engine still chugs uphill vying for space with the fast disappearing Land Rovers. "Flowers are everywhere. The days are cold and the sun almost seems to play hide and seek with us". - Kabiguru Rabindranath Tagore. It is certainly that Darjeeling in the post modern era comprises of six T’s -Tea, Teak, Tourism, Toy Train, Tiger Hill and Trekkers’ paradise.
- Assistance upon arrival at IXB Airport.
- Visa Assistance.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Gangtok.
- 01 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Pelling.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Darjeeling.
- Daily Breakfast & Hotel.
- Transportation - Entire round trip journey ex NJP/IXB airport by air-conditioned.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
- All toll taxes, Chauffer allowance, parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- International Air Ticket: Dhaka-Gangtok-Dhaka (Approx. TK. 11,500 /per adult)
- Toy Train Fare – TK. 2,500/- Per person.
- Visa fee with service charge: (TK. 1,800).
- Nathula pass & Tsamoge Lake Permit is not included.
- Monument fees, Rickshaw Ride, Tonga Ride, additional sightseeing
- This provided package is only for point to point not for disposal.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Any meals other than specified.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost etc.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star (Standard)|
Gangtok: CHAS Hotel Narayani Continental
Pelling: Hotel Sonamchen
Darjeeling: Jagjeet's Yuma
|3 - Star (Delux)|
Gangtok: Regal Inn
Pelling: Summit Newa Regency hotel & Spa
Darjeeling: Hotel Dip Palace
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star (S)||3 - Star (D)|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 37,000||TK. 44,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 13,000||TK. 14,000|
|Child no Bed||TK. 10,500||TK. 12,000|
Requirements for India Visa:
Please click on given link for India Visa details: India Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT GANGTOK
On arrival at IXB Airport and transfer to Gangtok. On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
DAY 02: DAY TOUR AT TSOMGO LAKE (54 KM / 3 HRS)
Morning at around 07.30 is proceeding for Tshomgo. A Beautiful lake which is situated at the Height of 13,200 ft With an Average depth of 50 ft. perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. From Dec to Mid-April it is covered by snow & surrounded by mountains which are snow covered nearly throughout the year.
Overnight stay at Gangtok.
DAY 03: HALF DAY GANGTOK TOUR & TRANSFER TO KALIMPONG (2.5 HRS)
After breakfast, proceed for a Half day sightseeing tour of Gangtok, covering Rangka Monastery, Ban- Jhakri Water Fall, Droul-Chorthen, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft and Handloom, Flower Show. Tashi view point, Ganesh tok, and Hanuman tok. Later drive to Pelling. On arrival check in to hotel and overnight stay at Pelling.
DAY 04: HALF DAY PELLING TOUR & TRANSFER TO DARJEELING (3.5 HRS)
After breakfast, proceed for a Half day sightseeing tour of Gangtok, covering Rangka Monastery, Ban- Jhakri Water Fall, Droul-Chorthen, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft and Handloom, Flower Show. Tashi view point, Ganesh tok, and Hanuman tok. Later drive to Darjeeling. On arrival check in to hotel and overnight stay at Darjeeling.
DAY 05: FULL DAY DARJEELING TOUR
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Yiga Choling Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Note: As there has been new rule for Tiger Hill visits, this is Optional – we will take the guest if we get the Coupon – as of now, we are not aware of extra charge for the coupons yet, so this will be advised once we get the coupons to the guests directly.
DAY 06: DARJEELING – IXB AIRPORT FOR DEPERT TO DHAKA
Today you will be ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map