There are many types of visas are available for the USA, Nonimmigrant (such as Tourist, Business, Medical, Employment, and Student) and Immigrant, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications are processed by the USA embassy. New applicants are required to submit their visa applications to the Embassy. The submission process is to attend on a person & appointment basis. Expired US visa holders (exceed within 48 months) are required to submit their visa applications by DropBox in the USA visa application Center. Passports are delivered to the USA visa application Center.
U.S.A. Embassy in Dhaka:
Madani Avenue,, Baridhara, Dhaka -1212,
Tel: (880) (2) 5566-2000, +88-09610202040, in the United States: Call +1-7039883466
Email: [email protected] (for general inquiries), [email protected] (for case-specific inquiries), [email protected] (for visa fraud or malfeasance) Website: https://bd.usembassy.gov/
Visa application Center VFS:
Delta Life Tower (4th Floor) Plot # 37 Road # Dhaka 1212., 90 Madani Ave, Dhaka.
Embassy Visa Requirements (Tourist & Business-B1/B2):
New Applications Requirements:
- Current (Valid for at least 06 months & at least 02 blank pages) and old passports.
- Two recent color photographs with white background (2x2 inch).
- Visa application confirmation copy.
- Appointment confirmation copy.
- Bank money receipt original copy.
DROP BOX' Requirements:
- Interview Waiver confirmation letter.
- A current passport that has a validity of at least six months beyond your intended stay in the U.S. (all categories).
- A passport containing the most recently issued U.S. visa.
- The DS-160 nonimmigrant visa application confirmation sheet (all categories).
- Original MRV fee receipt for the visa processing (all categories).
- One photograph on a white background was taken within the last 6 months, 2 x 2 inches (all categories).
- Copy of Valid visa of the same visa class, of either of the parents in which the child is applying (applicable for a child under 14 years of age).
Additional Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum valid for 06 months after the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photographs (size 2 X 2 inch) matt paper with white background, no cap, and no sunglass. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate copy / National ID card copy of applicant.
- Marriage certificate copy (Nika Namah for Muslim, Marriage act for Hinduism) divorce certificates copy (Talak Namah for Muslim), Death certificate copy (widows or widowers). Please note: If the applicant applies with family and if the applicant's name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- All applicant's family information (Father, Mother, Sister, Brother, Spouse, Child’s date of birth, Place of birth, Current nationality), etc.
- All applicant's last educational history: Institution name, Institution Address, Area of study (subject), Assessments year.
- All social media information.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: the address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 01 year for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, and share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, and buildings (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in the USA (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in the USA. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee: TK 13,920. (160 USD)
- obokash.com Service Charge: TK. 5,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
- Embassy processing time: 5-10 working days (after submission).
- obokash.com file processing time: 3-5 working days.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy services and doesn’t provide any guarantee for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the checklist mentioned above.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- Applicants must bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-311444
Email : [email protected], [email protected]
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles' Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
|Exchange Rate||:||80.58 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday and Sunday|
|Population||:||321.4 million (2015)|
|Area||:||3.797 million mi²|
|Education||:||Enrollment Total 81.5 million Primary 37.9 million1 Secondary 26.1 million (2006–2007)Post secondary 20.5 million 2|
|Religion||:||The detailed breakdown shows that about a third of American Christians are Catholics, while two-thirds identify as Protestants or some other non-Catholic Christian religion. All in all, 82.5% of Americans have some form of religious identity.|
|Climate||:||The climate of the United States varies due to differences in latitude, and a range of geographic features, including mountains and deserts. ... East of the 100th meridian, the climate is humid continental in the northern areas east through New England, to humid subtropical in the Gulf and South Atlantic regions.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Donald Trump|
|Destinations||:||new york city,las vegas,grand canyon national park,los angles,san fransisco,orlando,miami|
|Points of Interest||:||Walt Disney World,Grand Canyon National Park,Statue of Liberty,Central Park,Golden Gate Bridge,Empire State Building,Disneyland,Niagara Falls|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 3-4 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map