There are many types of visas are available for Thailand, such as-Tourist, Business, Medical, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist, Business, and Medical visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All kinds of visas are processed by the Thai Embassy. Visa applicants shall submit relevant documents themselves or any authorized person or through some accredited agencies. we have an authorized agent of the Thailand visa application center.
Royal Thai Embassy, Dhaka:
Address: Park Road, Baridhara K Block, Dhaka 1212.
Tel: (8802)88127956, 88132601.
Website: Royal Thai Embassy Dhaka
The Embassy of Thai in Dhaka has appointed VFS Global and Saymon Group as an outsourced partner to facilitate applications.
Thailand Visa Application Centre ( VFS Global) :
AJ Heights (Ground Floor), Cha-72/1/D, Progoti Sarani, North Badda Dhaka-1212.
Helpline: +88 09606 777222 (From 08:30 – 16:30)
(+88) 09666 911385(for mobile users only) (From 08:30 – 16:30)
Website:Thai VFS Global
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Centralized)
Thailand Visa Application Center (Saimon Center) :
House# 4A, Road# 22, Gulshan 1, 1 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka, 1212.
Helpline: +88 02222298080, 09606556655
Website: Thai Saimon Center
Working Hours: 08:30 - 16:00 (Sunday to Thursday)
Application Submission: 08:30 - 11:00 (Sunday to Thursday)
(Diplomatic and Official passport holders can submit applications from 08.30-16.00)
Passport Delivery (For all applicants): 09.00 – 16:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- An application form completely filled out and signed by the applicant.
- A valid passport for traveling to Thailand with sufficient remaining validity (Not less than six months).
- Passport must have at least 2 blank pages for a visa sticker and immigration stamps.
- Two recent color photographs (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- Visa request letter from the applicant and from office if employed (Salary Bank Statement (preferably)/Pay Slip/Salary Certificate for employee), BMDC certificate or letter from the hospital if the applicant is a Doctor, Bar Council Certificate or letter from a law firm if the applicant is a lawyer or travel letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment/university letter.
- In case of minors:
- Consent of either parents or custodian if both parents are not traveling together.
- Photocopy of passport of parents or legal guardian.
- Proof of financial means of parents or legal guardian.
- Original birth certificate of the minor issued by the relevant authority.
-The status of “legal guardian” must be proven by documents issued by the relevant Bangladeshi Courts for minors.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original) with bank seal and signature of last 06 months for both company & personal. The balance should have a minimum TK. 60,000 for single applicants and TK. 1,20,000 for family.
Overseas Documents (for a Business visit only):
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Thailand. Moreover, conference registration details must be described in the letter.
- A letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit, contact details of the business parties involved, and your employment contract.
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
- Visa Fee:
Tourist 03 months Single Entry TK. 5,000 including service charge.
Tourist 06 months Multiple Entry TK.17,000 including service charge.
Transit 03 months Single Entry TK. 4,400 including service charge.
Transit 06 months Multiple Entry TK. 6,800 including service charge.
Non-Imm 03 months Single Entry Tk. 8,000 including service charge.
Non-Imm 01 years Multiple Entry Tk.17,000 including service charge.
Non-Imm 03 years Multiple Entry Tk.32,000 including service charge.
(Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time:
Total 7-8 Working Days for tourists and 10-12 working days for a business visa.
- obokash.com provides only consultancy services, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880 9696-311444
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
|Local Time||:||GMT +7|
|Exchange Rate||:||2.38 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||67.96 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||Thailand's climate is tropical with a mean annual temperature of 82°F and high humidity. There are three distinct seasons – the hot season from March to May, the cool season from November to February and the rainy season from about June to October.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Prayut Chan-o-cha|
|Destinations||:||Bangkok, Ko Samui, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Hua Hin District, Phuket City, Mekong, Khao Sok National Park|
|Points of Interest||:||Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun, Phi Phi Islands, Khao Yai National Park, Ko Pha Ngan, Jim Thompson House, Golden Buddha, Wat Saket, Wat Chedi Luang, Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, Khaosan Road, Sanctuary of Truth, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wat Rong Khun, Sukhothai Historical Park, Wat Chaiwatthanaram, Lumphini Park, Walking Street, Patong, Tiger Cave Temple, Similan Islands, Yaowarat Road, CentralWorld, Railay Beach, Wat Benchamabophit, Doi Inthanon National Park, Terminal 21, Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Ko Samet, Jomtien Beach, Karon Beach, Wat Phra Singh, Khao Kheow Open Zoo, Sriracha Tiger Zoo, MBK Center, Erawan National Park, Khao Sok National Park, Khao Lak, Ko Lipe, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Ko Lan, Khao Phing Kan, Ko Phi Phi Le, Ayutthaya Historical Park, Dream World, Ao Phang Nga National Park, Ancient Siam, Ko Lanta Yai, Doi Inthanon.|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit India before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: If you apply single then you must keep minimum balance BDT 60,000 in your Bank account, on the other hand if you apply with your family then you must keep minimum balance BDT 1,20,000. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
*Ques: Are marriage certificate or nikanama mandatory for Thailand visa?
Ans: No. Not mandatory but if you apply with your family and if your name is not mention in your spous's passport or vice versa then the above mentioned documents are mandatory.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.