Port Louis City Breaks in 05 Days
Mauritius| The Wild Southwest| Catamaran| Chamarel
Validity: 01 JAN – 31 DEC 2020
The 05-day taste of Mauritius Tour will take you to the heart of five uniquely beautiful African destinations: Mauritius, This tour is a perfect introduction to Europe, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 05 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Mauritius before heading north into where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the glamorous
Mauritius, The Wild Southwest, , Catamaran & Chamarel conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
Champ De Mars Hotel or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: Frere Felix De Valois Street, Champ de Mars, Port Louis, Mauritius
|Adult on Twin share basis||TK. 52,000|
|Adult on Single share basis||TK. 64,000|
|Child with bed||TK. 42,500|
|Child no bed||TK. 40,500|
|Infant – Parent Sharing (0-02)||TK. 5,500|
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Private transfers:
Mauritius Airport – Mauritius Hotel
Mauritius Hotel – Mauritius Airport.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
Full Day Guided Tour: Chamarel & The Wild Southwest
Mauritius Private tour of the South west
Catamaran Cruise Tour
- International air ticket: DAC/MRU/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 70000, Child – BDT 51700, Infant - BDT 8000
- Visa Fees with Service Charge ( BDT 25000)
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- City entrance fees + taxes for Venice, Florence, Rome, Pisa and Monaco (€70 is the maximum amount for the entire tour)
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants).
Please visit below link for details information and checklist: Mauritius-Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Arrive Mauritius international airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: FULL DAY GUIDED TOUR: CHAMAREL & THE WILD SOUTHWEST
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to be Combine visits to some of Mauritius' highlights — Seven Coloured Earth, Trou aux Cerfs, and Chamarel Waterfall — during this full-day tour. With a small group limited to 15 people or fewer, taste rum at a local distillery, indulge in a traditional 3-course lunch, and visit the Ship Model Factory in Floreal. Entrance fees and round-trip transportation from Mauritius accommodations are included.
Begin your day of adventure on Mauritius with convenient pickup at your hotel anywhere on the island. Pickup time varies according to your location, please see Additional Information section for details. Climb into a comfortable tour vehicle with your guide and group of 15 people or fewer and relax during the journey. Your guide will provide commentary on the passing sights, including native flora and fauna. Pass through Le Morne, La Prairie, and Macondé on the way to Chamarel in the Rivière Noire District. Arrive at Chamarel Waterfall, the country's tallest, which plunges 328 feet (100 meters) against a natural backdrop and makes for impressive photos. Next stop is the famous Seven Coloured Earth, a rainbow of striated volcanic rocks. Continue to the La Rhumerie de Chamarel distillery, where you will sample the spirits and enjoy a traditional Mauritian 3-course lunch. Following lunch, travel to a viewpoint over Black River Gorges National Park, then the secluded Grand Bassin Lake and the enormous volcanic crater Trou aux Cerfs. The day's last stop is the Shop of Ship Model, where you can see skilled craftsmen at work on ship miniatures, some of which take months.
DAY 03: MAURITIUS PRIVATE TOUR OF THE SOUTH WEST
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to see the best nature sites on Mauritius without worrying about rental cars or directions on this full-day tour with our professional guides. Focus on the southwest part of the island on a scenic excursion that includes Trou aux Cerfs extinct volcano, Mare aux Vacoas reservoir, Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao) sacred lake and Hindu temple, the Black River Gorge viewpoint, and Alexandra waterfalls. Your driver-guide will also take you to Chamarel village for its waterfalls and seven-colored earth
DAY 04: CATAMARAN CRUISE
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to take in the highlights of Mauritius on an unforgettable catamaran cruise, with plenty of opportunity to swim, snorkel, and even feed some reef fish. Or, if you prefer, stay on board and enjoy the views while sipping unlimited drinks from the open bar. Madiana sails from Black River Bay to Tamarin Bay, La Preneuse, Le Morne, and Benetier Island, stopping for a savory seafood barbecue lunch paired white and rose wine.
DAY 05: DEPARTURE: (B)
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.