Kathmandu & Pokhara in 5 Days
05 Days 4 Nights | Valid Till: 30 SEP 2022
Package Price Per Person (Double/Twin):
|3 Star||TK. 30,000|
|4 Star||TK. 35,000|
|5 Star||TK. 40,000|
|Kathmandu||Vaishali / Apsara Boutique or Similar|
|Pokhara||Hotel Shaara/Lake Paradise or Similar|
|Kathmandu||Imperial / Tibet Int. or Similar|
|Pokhara||Da Yatra Courtyard/ Mt. Kailash or Similar|
|Kathmandu||Aloft/ Hyatt Palace or Similar|
|Pokhara||Grande or Similar|
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast and dinner.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast and dinner.
- All arrivals, departures, sightseeing and transfer by Private AC Vehicle.
- Morning sunrise trip to Sarangkot by Private AC Vehicle.
- On the way to Pokhara cable car ride to visit manakamana Darshan
- A Bottle of mineral water per pax per day in car.
- PCR Test before flight from Bangladesh / Nepal. PCR test price for per adult / child in Bangladesh TK. 2,500, Nepal USD 20
- International Air Ticket: DAC/KTM/DAC (Approx. TK. 22,000/per adult)
- Travel insurance, Approx. TK. 1,500/Per Person.
- Entrance fee, Cable car ticket, Boating, telephones, or any personal expenses of such rather than mentioned in the itinerary.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Bangladeshi passport valid for at least 6 months.
- One copy passport size white background photograph.
Extra activities in Nepal:
- Mount Everest Flight with Airport Transfer USD-195/-
- Mountain Flight Return transfer by Pvt. Vehicle USD- 10/-
- Manakamana Darshan by Cable car USD-25/-
- Entrance fees during sightseeing USD-30/-
- Manakamana day trip SIC Transport with Ropeway ticket USD-60/-
- In Trishuli River rafting on the way USD- 55/-
- In Pokhara Zip slyer with Pick-up & drop USD-60/-
- In Pokhara Paragliding 30-45 Minutes P/P USD-98/-
- In Pokhara Ultra-light 30 Minutes P/P USD-180/-
- Good Hindi cinema hall with new selection Move ticket USD- 25/-
- 30minutes Dry Sauna + 30 Mint Steam Sauna with 1-hour especial Ayurvedic Therapy: USD-60/-
- English speaking tour Guide per day USD-40/- (2 to 10 Pax group)
The package is non-refundable and non-changeable (except air tickets), and air ticket re-issue or refund charges are dependent on the airline's policy.
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Bank Asia Limited
- BRAC Bank Limited
- City Bank Limited (Amex only)
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Eastern Bank Limited
- Jamuna Bank Limited
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- Meghana Bank Limited
- Midland Bank Limited
- Mutual Trust bank Limited
- National Credit & Commerce (NCC) Bank Limited
- NRB Bank Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- Southeast Bank Limited
- Standard Bank Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank
- United Commercial Bank (UCB)
DAY 01: DHAKA -KATHMANDU-POKHARA (D): Start journey from Dhaka to Kathmandu 1hours 25 minutes, after a while reach at Tribhuvan International airport. Meet and Nepali Culture Khada with soft drink Welcome at Kathmandu international airport by our local representative, then transfer to Pokhara, 200 km. 6-7 hours than reach Pokhara after Refreshment then dinner at hotel. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
DAY 02 : POKHARA SIGHTSEEING (B/D): 9: 30 am Breakfast at hotel then go out for sightseeing ( Davis fall + Gupteswore cave + Seti George + Bindwasini+ Barahi Temple with 1 Hours Boating after lunch at hotel + free time enjoy on your own at lakeside, dinner at hotel. Overnight Stay in Pokhara.
DAY 03 POKHARA -KATHMANDU 200 KM. 6-7 HOURS (B/D): Morning after breakfast 8 am you will check out from the hotel and move for scenic drive to Kathmandu. By afternoon you will arrive Kathmandu. Check in to the hotel after free day like Shopping Marketing Enjoy by self in Thamel aria and overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING (B/D): 08:30 Early morning 4 am departure Nagarkot sightseeing and back on the way Bhaktapur durbar city sightseeing back to hotel 9 am After having breakfast starts full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley which includes, Pashupatinath Darshan (Hindus Temple), Boudhnath Stupa (Temple of Buddhist), Soyambunath Stupa (Monkey Temple) from there we can view Kathmandu valley), 2 pm sightseeing finish than take lunch hotel after 4 pm start Conference to 7 pm after that enjoy Gala dinner & overnight stay.
DAY 05: AIRPORT DROP (B): After breakfast, take for Nepali sunnier everyone than depart to Tribhuvan International Airport for your flight home. It’s time to say goodbye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip
- Package price applicable for minimum 2 Persons in a group.
- Vaccination is mandatory to travel Nepal for 18+ (any vaccine) and not mandatory for 0-17 years aged people.
- Travel must be done 14 days after vaccination.
- PCR test is required before departure both from BGD & NEPAL.
- Package itinerary can be changed which will be informed to travelers before travel.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking and package cost can be changed upon room/hotel availability.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- obokash.com reserves the right to charge an extra amount for any tour package inclusion services if unexpected charges are added by the legal authorities.
- In Case of exceptional circumstances where in we are not in position to provide Hotel mentioned, shall offer similar Hotel.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- All expenses which are not included in the cost of package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
- Single Pax traveling surcharge applicable
- We have given a 5% discount on all our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries (Maximum for 6 months).