Monaco-Ville City Breaks in 5 Days
Monaco| Monte Carlo | French Riviera
Validity: 01 JAN – 31 DEC 2020
The 5-day taste of Monaco tour will take you to the heart of five uniquely beautiful European destinations: Monaco, This tour is a perfect introduction to Europe, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 05 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Monaco before heading north into where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the glamorous Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, French Riviera to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
Novotel Monte Carlo or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: 16 Bld Princesse Charlotte Monte Carlo, 98000 Monaco, Monte-Carlo, 98000, Monaco
|Adult on Twin share basis
|Adult on Single share basis
|Child with bed
|Child no bed
|Infant – Parent Sharing (0-02)
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Private transfers:
Nice Airport – Monaco Hotel
Monaco Hotel – Nice Airport.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
Monaco Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Private Panoramic Helicopter Flight - Overview of Monaco
Group tour of French Riviera from the port of Monaco/Monte-Carlo
- International air ticket: DAC/NCE/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 68000, Child – BDT 52500, Infant - BDT 8000
- Visa Fees with Service Charge.
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants).
Please visit below link for details information and checklist: Monaco-Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Arrive Nice international airport, transfer to Monaco hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: MONACO HOP-ON HOP-OFF TOUR
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to see the main attractions in Monaco at your leisure with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. It's an ideal way to get an overview of the city, giving you the opportunity to disembark and explore more on your own at any of the 12 stops along the bus route. Visit the Prince's Palace, the Monaco Cathedral, the Monte Carlo Casino and more. Buses depart regularly from each stop, making this a great way to get around as well as sightsee. Make the most of your time in the principality with a hop-on hop-off bus tour in Monaco. Take in panoramic views from an open-top double-decker minibus, and disembark at any of the 12 stops to check out one of the main attractions or simply go for a walk. It's the ideal way to sightsee. Visit sights like the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) in Monaco-Ville (the old part of town). See the Monaco Cathedral, where both Princess Grace and Prince Rainier are buried. Walk along the Port of Monaco to see some of the world's most expensive yachts bobbing in the water. Do some high-class people-watching in Casino Square.
DAY 03: PANORAMIC HELICOPTER FLIGHT - OVERVIEW OF MONACO
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to climb aboard a new, air-conditioned helicopter with a 180 ° panoramic view to discover the best of Monaco from the air. The pick-up is offered on Monaco VIP minivan before and after your flight. Your helicopter departing from Monaco will head east of the Principality past the Oceanographic Museum, Port Hercules, and the Eastern Peninsula. Your flight will then climb to Turbie to enjoy a breathtaking view of the coast with breathtaking views of the sea and Monaco. You will then start your descent towards the district of Fontvieille to return to the Heliport of Monaco
DAY 04: GROUP TOUR OF FRENCH RIVIERA FROM THE PORT OF MONACO/MONTE-CARLO
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to Experience the luxury of a group tour and high service on the French Riviera in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan (from 1 to 8 passengers). On this hassle-free tour, you will be chauffeured by courteous and professional driver-guides who have more than 10 years of experience in the region.
Stop At: Nice At 9:00 AM, your guide will pick you up at the pier of the port of Monaco/Monte-Carlo. You will head towards Nice along a scenic road in a luxury car or minivan with air conditioning and soft drinks. Nice - the capital of the Cote d'Azur, opens to us with ancient hotels and buildings of a beautiful style along the Promenade des Anglais. Having parked, you will walk along the main boulevard of the old town from the City Hall to the Baroque building from the terrace of which Henry Matisse gazed at the flower market, full of aromas. Duration: 1 hour Admission Ticket Free
Stop At: Mt Boron After that, you will go to the Mont-Baron hill to capture the beautiful landscapes of the French Riviera on your cameras or smartphones. Approaching the village of Eze, the guide will show you the most expensive villas of entrepreneurs and people from show business. Duration: 15 minutes Admission Ticket Free Stop At: Eze Having passed the medieval arch of the village of Eze, you will find yourself in the last century of narrow streets and workshops of artisans producing rare souvenirs that will decorate your salons and bedrooms. Duration: 1 hour Admission Ticket Free
Stop At: La Turbie Your next stop, the panoramic view of La Turbie, overhanging Monaco, overlooking the Italian and French Riviera. Duration: 15 minutes Admission Ticket Free Stop At: Monaco-Ville And when you drive down to the Principality of Monaco, you will see the paradise on earth, with the stories of the guide about the life of its inhabitants. You can visit the cathedral where the Hollywood star Grace and Prince Rainier were married. Learn the history of the Palace of the Princes of Monaco and the Grimaldi dynasty who managed to build the strongest financial state in the world with the efforts of the princes. You will have free time for lunch at the local restaurant, which serves traditional dishes of octopus and sea bass.
Duration: 2 hours Admission Ticket Free
Stop At: Casino of Monte-Carlo In conclusion, you will drive along the quarters where Formula 1 is held, after making a stop at the Monte Carlo Casino, which is the core of all the wealth of this tiny state. At the end of the shore excursion, you will be brought back on time to the port from where this fascinating trip along the described itinerary began.
Duration: 30 minutes Admission Ticket Free
DAY 05: DEPARTURE: (B)
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.