Marrakech City Breaks in 05 Days
Marrakech | Tizi-N | Tichka | Ait Ben Haddou | Ouarzazate | Rose Vally | Tinghir | Todgha | Oasis Gorge | Tinejdad | Erfoud | Merzouga
Validity: 01 JAN 2020 – 31 DEC 2020
The 05-day taste of Marrakech Tour will take you to the heart of beautiful North African Country Morocco: This tour is a perfect introduction and ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 05 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking historical cities of Marrakech, where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the Marrakech, Tizi-N, Tichka, Ait Ben Haddou, Ouarzazate, Rose Vally, Tinghir, Todgha, Oasis Gorge, Tinejdad, Erfoud and Merzouga and return to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
RIAD NOOR CHARANA HOTEL or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: 31 Derb El Kbir Ben Saleh, 40008 Marrakech, Medina, Morocco
HOTEL SAGHRO TINGHIR or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: Avenue des FAR, BP46, 45800, Morocco
LAYALI CAMP HOTELor Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: ksar merzouga khamliya ksar merzouga khamliya, 52202 Merzouga, Morocco
|Adult on Twin share basis||TK. 42,000|
|Adult on Single share basis||TK. 60,500|
|Child with bed||TK. 34,500|
|Child no bed||TK. 21,000|
|Infant – Parent Sharing (0-02)||TK. 5,500|
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Transfer: Private
Marrakech Airport – Marrakech Hotel
Marrakech Hotel – Marrakech Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
Marrakech Sightseeing Tour
Tizi-N Sightseeing Tour
Tichka Sightseeing Tour
Ait Ben Haddou Sightseeing Tour
Rose Vally Sightseeing Tour
Tinghir Sightseeing Tour
Todgha Sightseeing Tour
Merzouga Sightseeing Tour
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- International Air Ticket: DAC-CMN/RAK-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 85000, Child – BDT 73200, Infant - BDT 9000
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visas Fees with Service Charge BDT 4800.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants).
Please visit below link for details information and checklist: Morocco-Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: DHAKA - MARRAKECH
Arrive Marrakech/Casablanca international airport, transfer to Marrakech hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: MARRAKECH - TIZI-N - TICHKA - AIT BEN HADDOU - ROSE VALLY- TINGHIR
Breakfast at your hotel and after having breakfast transfer to Picking up from your accommodationor nerast place for the transport from your raid Marrakech at 7h00 am then we will start our journey from Marrakech to tinghir across the Tizi-n-Tichka Atlas pass, with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the traditional High Atlas Berber villages then we continue to Kasbah Ait Benhaddou to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou, you will have lunch at Ait benhaddou after lunch we stop in super Market in ouarzazate snd we continue to tinghir though roses and dades valley, we will spend the night in a hotel saghro
DAY 03: TINGHIR - TODGHA & OASIS GORGE - TINEJDAD - ERFOUD - MERZOUGA
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for Erg chebbi sahara desert in Merzouga. Berber villages are scattered along the way, we'll pass through Todra Gorges, oasis, Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud in which we'll feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet, and then we continue to a Hotel in Merzouga, after relaxing few minutes you will take some of your luggage in small bag (the necessary for the night in desert) and leave the other luggage in the hotel, then we will ride the camels on an adventure crossing the erg chebbi sand dunes, this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise. When we reach the camp we will leave the camels and we walk to the highest sand dunes for sand boarding and to watch the sunset, we will spend the night in a camp (Berber nomad tents) with drums music in the middle of the Sahara
DAY 04: MERZOUGA - HIGH ATLAS - MARRAKECH
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for we ride back to Merzouga, after the breakfast and take shower in camp, we start our journey back to Marrakech. Berber villages, until Ouarzazate were we will use the same road back to Marrakech ,. Your shared 3 days desert tour from Marrakesh will end in the afternoon around 7:30 PM, with a drop off at your hotel or the nearest accessible point to your riad.
DAY 05: MARRAKECH –DHAKA (B)
Breakfast at your hotel and after having breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.