Explore Vietnam & Cambodia in 5 Days
2 Nights Saigon + 3 Nights Phnom Penh
Price Valid Till: 30th September 2019
The 5-days taste of Saigon and Phnom Ppenh tour will take you to the heart of beautiful Asian country: Vietnam and Cambodia. This tour is a perfect introduction to Asia, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 5 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking Island scenery of Saigon, Mekong Delta where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the amazing traditional life of Phnom Penh and next day transfer to Airport to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
- Meet and Greet at Airport.
- Visa Assistance.
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C.
- Sightseeing: Saigon City Tour, Mekong Delta Tour, Cu Chi Tunnel Tour, PHNOM PENH Tour.
- Waters during tour day.
- Local English-speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Return Air Ticket (Approx. TK. 29500/Adult)
- Visa Fees Vietnam - TK. 11,000 with Approval.
- Visa Fees Cambodia TK. 4,400.
- Entry / Camera Fees to parks and monuments
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary
- Mineral Water or Beverages
- Any meals other than specified
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost etc.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star||
Saigon: Ha Hien Signature
Phnom Penh: Salita Hotel
|4 - Star||
Saigon: Aristo Hotel
Phnom Penh: Green Palace Hotel
|5 - Star||
Saigon: Equatorial Hotel
Phnom Penh: Naga World Hotel
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 29,600||TK. 33,000||TK. 44,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 27,000||TK. 30,000||TK. 40,000|
|Child no Bed||TK. 11,000||TK. 12,000||TK. 15,500|
Requirements for Vietnam Visa:
Please click on given link for Vietnam Visa details: Vietnam Visa Web Link
Please click on given link for Cambodia Visa details: Cambodia Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 1: SAIGON ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR
Welcome to Saigon (now known as Ho Chi Minh City) – the most hectic and business city of Vietnam. Upon arrival at airport, welcomed by the local tour guide and transfer to the city center to check in hotel. Afternoon, we start the city tour at the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. The grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions. Nearby the Palace is the colonial-styled Central Post Office, one of the city’s major landmarks. Have a walking tour on Nguyen Hue street to take the photos of the Opera House (outside) and the Ho Chi Minh Committee (outside). From here, walk to Ben Thanh Market one of the most typical symbol of Saigon to experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods there. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 2: SAIGON – SIC TOUR TO MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel. Picked up at hotel and join SIC tour to My Tho, the homeland of coconut and family factories with local products like coconut candy, rice paper,… Upon arrival, embark on the boat cruising on the mighty Mekong River viewing the life to the local people live along the banks. We stop at one of 4 islands in the area for sightseeing. Enjoy the fresh tropical fruits served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music at the plantation. After that you will embark on the small boats rowed by the local people thru the small cannels with water coconut tree to visit the local factories. There you will taste the honey tea and see the local people produce the coconut candy milk and of course you also can try it or stroll in the garden where the locals feed honeybee. After that enjoy the horse-cart trip through the tranquil road of the village. We continue getting on the big boat to visit the vast area. Enjoy your light lunch at a local restaurant nearby Mekong River with the Elephant Ear fish. Afternoon, drive to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pogoda in the area that its architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture. Drop off at your hotel and overnight in Saigon.
DAY 3: SAIGON – SIC TOUR TO CU CHI TUNNELS – AFTERNOON FLIGHT TO PHNOM PENH (B)
Have breakfast and check out hotel. Morning, join SIC tour to visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some dozens of m on the tunnel underground to have the real experience. This afternoon, we transfer to the airport for flight to Phnom Penh which retains its traditional Khmer and colonial styles with French villas and large tree-line sidewalk. Upon arrival, picked up by our local tour guide and transfer to check in hotel. At leisure for the rest of the day. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 4: PHNOM PENH CITY TOUR (B)
Have breakfast at hotel. This morning, we will visit the impressive colorful Khmer-style Royal Palace complex built in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom. Nearby is Silver pagoda (the emerald Buddha temple), which contains plenty of Buddha Statues decorated and made by gold, diamond, gemstone and silver. We will stop at Independence monument and explore the National museum, a beautiful Khmer architecture building which contains more than 5000 art antiques made by bronze, wood, gold, silver, copper, sandstone and others. We pass through the river-front park where 4 rivers met at a junction include mystical Mekong. Walk up to sacred hill Phnom Daun Penh – also the name of a pagoda and name of the capital nowadays. This afternoon, we visit Tuol Sleng prison, now called Genocide Museum, the most secret part of the Khmer Rouge regime. It’s also called S-21 (abbreviated for Security Office 21), a Khmer Rouge's premier security camp, specifically designed for the interrogation and extermination of anti-Angkor elements. Leave the relics of the bad history of Cambodia, we go shopping around Russian market, enjoy the bustling daily activities of the locals. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 5: PHNOM PENH – DEPARTURE (B)
Have breakfast at hotel. Free time until check out and transfer to airport for departure flight.
End of service
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.