Explore Uzbekistan with Golden Triangle (India)
10 Days 9 Nights Exclusive Combo Package
Tashkent 4N | Delhi 2N | Agra 1N | Jaipur 2N
Only TK. 1,25,000/per person
Group Travel Date:
Group 01: 13 AUG 2019
Group 02: 06 SEP 2019
Group 03: 04 OCT 2019
Group 04: 01 NOV 2019
Group 05: 06 DEC 2019
Note: Customized dates are also available (Condition Apply)
- Air ticket with all taxes: Dhaka - Delhi - Dhaka, Delhi - Tashkent - Delhi (economy class)
- Visa assistance
- 04 Nights’ accommodation in Tashkent
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation in Delhi
- 01 Night hotel accommodation in Agra
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation in Jaipur
- 09 Breakfasts at the hotel
- Light Lunch / Hi – Tea on arrival day in Tashkent
- 03 Lunches and 04 Gala Dinners in Tashkent
- 02 bottles of 0.5 ltr water per person per day
- A/C comfortable transport with professional driver as per the itinerary (SIC basis)
- Professional guide on tours period
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- Visa fee (TK. 1,800 for India & TK. 3,500 for Uzbekistan/including service charges/per person)
- Samarkand Day Tour, TK. 11,000/per person (Includes: Lunch at local restaurant, Entrance Tickets, Entry/Admission - Gur Emir Mausoleum, Registan, Sher Dor Madrasah, Ulugbek Madrasah, Tillya Kori Madrasah, Bibi Khanym Mosque, Shah-i-Zinda, Siab Bazaar)
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides
- Any other item not specified in “Includes”
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary
- Guide & Monuments Entrance Fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the guest directly on the spot)
|Destinations||Hotel Name||Hotel Web LInk|
Le Grand Plaza Hotel / Similar 4 Star
La Vista Hotel / Similar 3 Star
Hotel Bhoomi Residency / Similar 3 Star
|Click Here to See in Web|
The Prime Hotel / Similar 3 Star
|Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Adult on Double share basis||TK. 125,000|
|Adult on Single share basis||TK. 145,000|
|Child with bed||TK. 120,000|
|Child no bed||TK. 99,000|
|Infant – Parent Sharing (0-02)||TK. 36,000|
Requirements for Visa:
Please click on below links for Visa details -
India: India Visa Web Link
Uzbekistan: Uzbekistan Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Day-1: Dhaka - Delhi
Departure from Dhaka to Delhi, Arrive Delhi airport, transfer to hotel, overnight at hotel.
Day-2: Delhi - Tashkent
Breakfast at hotel, Transfer to Delhi airport for Tashkent, arrival at Tashkent airport, Our Airport Executive will be waiting outside the Airport with Placard. Straight Transfer to Indian Restaurant for Hi Tea with Indian Snacks / Sandwiches, Evening city tour in TASHKENT with visiting Independence square, Tashkent Broadway, Amir Temur Square and then transfer to Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks & soft drinks. Overnight at hotel.
Day-3: Tashkent – Charvak – Chimgan Mountains
After breakfast visit Charvak and Chimgan mountains about 125 KMS from Tashkent. Nicknamed Switzerland of Uzbekistan, this area is famous with Tashkent residents and guests as a recreational area. Chair lift takes you to the top of the mountain from where you enjoy breathtaking views, you must take some time for photo shooting !Lunch in Pyramids resort in Chimgan Mountains, after that free time to explore Charvak Artificial Reservoir & You may try your hands on Skiing, Ice skating, Snow Bikes, Horse riding, Local Kebabs on your own cost. Afternoon Transfer back to Tashkent, Evening transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks & soft drinks. Overnight at hotel.
Day-4: Tashkent Full Day City Tour
After Breakfast enjoy The Panoramic City Tour of Beautiful Tashkent, Lunch in Indian Restaurant, Monument of Courage” (1969), Romanov Prince Duke” Residence, Opera and Ballet Theatre named after Alisher Navoi (outside only), Memorial of Repressions Victims with the traditional ornaments, Tashkent TV Tower (outside only), Evening transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Gala Dinner with Veg, Non Veg Snacks & soft drinks. Overnight at hotel.
Day-5: Day Free For Leisure Activity Or Optional Samarkand Day Trip
Breakfast at hotel,
Full day free for leisure activity or can take Samarkand as optional tour with supplement charges, Lunch at Indian restaurant, Evening transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Gala Dinner with Veg, Non Veg Snacks & soft drinks. Overnight at hotel.
Day-6: Tashkent - Delhi
Breakfast at hotel,
Check out from Hotel, Lunch in an Indian restaurant, Transfer for shopping tour @ Alaskey Bazar and TSUM, Mega Mall and then transfer to Tashkent International Airport for Delhi,
Upon arrival @ Delhi, you will be met and greeted by our company representative, who will then transfer you to the hotel, later visit Raj Ghat. After your visit proceed to India Gate where the busy Delhi is reflected in its moving street circle and way far the President House reflects the Shining India as a Global Power in the decades to come, drive past the Presidential Palace and the Parliament House, after lunch visit Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple and Humayun Tomb. Evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day-7: Delhi - Agra
After the breakfast, you will be driven to Agra. En-route visit to Sikandra; The tomb of ‘Akbar the Great’ is an important Mughal architectural masterpiece, built 1605-1613, set in 48 Hectare (119 acres) of grounds in Sikandra, a suburb of Agra. Upon arrival assisted check-in to the hotel. Afternoon visit to Agra Fort & Taj Mahal; a marvellous mausoleum with Sunshine that is perhaps the greatest dedication to love. Evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day-8: Agra - Jaipur
After breakfast, your journey to Jaipur starts. Visit to Fatehpur Sikri en-route to Jaipur. Sikri is the finest example of Mughal architectural splendour at its Heights. Upon arrival check-in to the hotel. Jaipur is famous for its another name called pink city, wall painted by pink colour describe the terra-cotta coloured lime plasters, Jaipur also famous for its own culture you can see on street women using read and orange head covering & sweeping skirts, and man equally vivid turbans and upturned moustaches”. Evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast your guided sightseeing tour starts with a morning excursion to Amber Fort, which is famous for 17th century air-conditioning system and Rajputana architecture. Enjoy Elephant ride while going up to the fort, photo stop at Jal Mahal, visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar & Hawa Maahl. Evening explore local Markets in Jaipur. Overnight at Hotel.
Day-10: Jaipur - Delhi - Dhaka
After breakfast, drive to Delhi Airport to connect flight for Dhaka.
Please Note: There might be changes to the above mentioned Itinerary however, it might be smaller but it will be aimed to enhance and optimize your experience with us.
END OF SERVICES
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice
- com don’t provide any kinds of guarantee for visa, if any applicant doesn’t get the visa than obokash.com will charge only the visa fees with service charges and visa related expenses.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.