Explore Switzerland in 07 Days
ZURICH | GENEVA
Price Valid Till: November 2020
The 07-day taste of Europe Tour will take you to the heart of beautiful European country: Switzerland. This tour is a perfect introduction to Europe, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 07 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking mountain scenery of Zurich before heading south into Geneva, where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the glamorous Mount Titlis and transfer to Geneva to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
- 06 Nights Hotel Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Transfer: Private
Zurich Airport – Zurich Hotel
Zurich Hotel – Zurich Airport
Geneva Airport - Geneva Hotel
Geneva Hotel – Geneva Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
Zurich City Tour Including Rhine Falls Tour
Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip from Zurich
Geneva City Tour and Boat Cruise
- Local taxes
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- International Air Ticket: DAC-ZRH-GVA-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 73000, Child – BDT 53700, Infant - BDT 8400
- Domestic Air Ticket: Zurich-Geneva
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visas and travel insurance.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star|
Zurich: Bristol Hotel
Geneva: Ramada Encore
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 129,800|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK. 193,500|
|Child with Bed||TK. 101,000|
|Child no Bed||TK. 60,500|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK. 5,500|
Please click on given link for Switzerland Visa details: Switzerland Visa Web Link
EMI Banks (Interest Free):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.
Day 1: DHAKA – ZURICH
Arrive Zurich international airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2: ZURICH CITY TOUR INCLUDING RHINE FALLS
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, Meet your guide at Sihlquai Bus Terminal, and transfer to enjoy combine the cultural highlights and natural delights of Zurich at a discounted price on this Zurich super saver tour. Wake up early and travel to Rhine Falls waterfalls, a spectacular natural wonder set amid verdant forest, and then spend the afternoon discovering Zurich’s most popular attractions. Listen to expert commentary as you cruise past impressive monuments like Fraumunster Church.
Rhine Falls Tour from Zurich: Depart from a centrally located pickup point in an air-conditioned coach and relax during the scenic journey to Rhine Falls, Europe’s largest waterfall. On arrival, marvel at the colossal power of the cascading water and capture fantastic photographs from a variety of vantage points. Opt to enjoy an incredible boat trip through the waterfall spray (June to August only), and then return to Sihlquai for a brief interlude of leisurely free time before the next tour. Best of Zurich City Tour: Climb aboard a comfortable coach and set out to see Zurich’s most spectacular sights. Listen to insightful commentary from your guide as you cruise past monumental landmarks like the National Museum, the sophisticated Bahnhofstrasse shopping street and the charming Old Town of Limmatguai. Stop to admire the scenic beauty of Lake Zurich and then board the Dolderbahn (cogwheel railway) for a scenic ride to the grand Zurichberg district. See the school at which Einstein taught and admire the prismatic stained glass windows of Fraumunster Church before concluding at the Old Town.
DAY 3: MOUNT TITLIS DAY TOUR FROM ZURICH
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, depart from a central Zurich location in a comfortable, climate-controlled coach and relish scenic Swiss vistas as you travel along the shores of Lake Lucerne to the city of Lucerne. On arrival, enjoy some time at leisure and see popular landmarks like the Lion Monument, Rathaus (Town Hall) and Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge). Continue by coach to Engelberg, a mountain resort cradled by the Swiss Alps. Climb aboard a Rotair, a rotating cable car that affords panoramic Alpine vistas, and ascend to a dizzying height of 10,623 feet (3, 238 meters). Take in 360-degree views and then disembark at Mt Titlis’ snowy summit. Enjoy some free time to visit the magical Ice Palace and ride the Ice Flyer if weather allows in order to get closer to frozen crevices. Soar down a snow slide in Glacier Park and summon your courage to walk over Europe’s highest suspension bridge, the Titlis Cliff Walk. Warm up with a steaming beverage (own expense) and then reconvene with your guide for the return journey to central Zurich. In winter, from December to March choose the Snow Experience option! Your adventure will start in Trübsee station. Slide down the hill on snow tubes and try skiing once in a lifetime on the beginner slopes – definitely a memorable experience you shouldn't miss. A Titlis Snow Park staff member will provide the equipment and supervise the activities.
DAY 4: JUNGFRAUJOCH: TOP OF EUROPE DAY TRIP FROM ZURICH
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, start your day trip from the bus terminal in central Zurich and depart by coach for the scenic journey south. Travel among the towering peaks of Switzerland's Bernese Oberland to Lauterbrunnen, where a cogwheel train carries you up to Europe’s highest-altitude train station, situated in a UNESCO-listed Alpine wilderness. The 50-minute train ride winds through the Kleine Scheidegg mountain pass in the Burnese Alps. Upon arrival at Jungfraujoch, situated at an elevation of 11,333 feet, disembark at the Top of Europe and head to the Alpine Sensation—a round-tour subway opened to mark the centenary of the Jungfrau Railway. Head to the Ice Palace for a glacier walk and stop at the Sphinx Observatory for sweeping views of Europe's longest glacier: Aletsch Glacier. From viewing platforms, enjoy a 360-degree panorama of this winter wonderland draped in a breathtaking display of ice and snow. On a clear day, look beyond to the mountain peaks of neighboring Italy and France. If you wish, purchase a snack or warm drink at the on-site restaurant (own expense) before the return cogwheel train ride down to Lauterbrunnen, where your coach awaits. Relax on the drive back to Zurich, arriving at the bus terminal in the evening.
DAY 5: ZURICH – GENEVA
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer to Geneva. After arrival at Geneva check in into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 6: GENEVA CITY TOUR AND BOAT CRUISE
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, pickup at a centrally located spot in Geneva, settle into your seat on a coach and gaze at Geneva’s impressive landmarks as you listen to informative commentary from an expert guide. Marvel at the vibrant Geneva Flower Clock, a picturesque dial suspended over beautiful gardens, and capture photographs of the equally impressive Geneva Fountain (Jet d’Eau), a water feature that propels water to a height of 140 meters (459 feet). Continue your tour with a tram ride through the ambient tangle of city streets. Climb aboard a boat for the tour’s dramatic finale, a 50-minute cruise on the shimmering surface of Lake Geneva, widely considered Europe’s most beautiful lake. Absorb sweeping vistas of the city from your idyllic vantage point and then scour the scenery for the snow-capped perimeter of the Alps. Return to dry land and bid your guide and group farewell at a central location.
DAY 07: GENEVA - DHAKA
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
End of service
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map