Explore South Korea in 3 Days
Seoul । 3 Days 2 Nights
Valid Till: 30 April 2020
South Korea, an East Asian nation on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, shares one of the world’s most heavily militarized borders with North Korea. It’s equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands and high-tech cities such as Seoul, the capital.
|3 – Star||CS Premier Hotel or similar|
|4 – Star||Intercity Seoul Resident Hotel or similar|
|Adult on Double/Twin share basis||TK. 16,700||TK. 19,000|
|Child with bed||TK. 6,500||TK. 8,000|
|Child no bed||TK. 3,000||TK. 3,500|
- Visa assistance.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in hotels specified or similar.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transportation in PRIVATE A/C CAR with a service of an English speaking guide.
- Seoul City Tour
- Manner Tip
- South Korea visa fee with service charge TK. 6,400.
- International Air Ticket: DAC - ICN - DAC (Approx. TK. 68,000/per adult)
- Lunch, Snacks & Dinner
- Entrance fees
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above.
South Korea Visa:
Please click on given links for Visa details: South-korea Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Arrive South Korea international airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: SEOUL CITY TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel and go for city tour.
Blue House (pass by), Changing of the gourd ceremony, Gyeoncbokguncg palace (Deoksugung palace on Tuesday), National folk museum, Jogesa Buddhist temple, Ginseng Center, drop off at City Hall.
DAY 03: DEPARTURE
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for minimum 02 PAX on a group.
- Package rate based on double occupancy basis, triple / quad or more occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.