Explore Kathmandu & Pokhara in 5 DAYS
Kathmandu 2 Nights + Pokhara 2 Night
Valid Till: December 2023
Nepal is a land where the arts, and culture are as well-preserved as the valleys and forests, temples enriched with wood carving and bronzes, millennium-old statues standing along the wayside, songs and dances unchanged for centuries and entire cities preserved in their medieval splendor. The country also offers an astonishing diversity of sightseeing attractions and adventure opportunities found nowhere else on Earth! A visitor can join the numerous annual festivals celebrated throughout the year in traditional style highlighting enduring customs and beliefs.
- 02 nights Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- 02-night Hotel Accommodation in Pokhara.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Hotel - Airport - Hotel transfers by a non-A/C vehicle exclusively
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily local newspaper
- 2 bottles of mineral water every day in the room or jars in the corridor as per hotel policy.
- Transportation Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa (on arrival)
- International Air Ticket: DAC/KTM/DAC(Approx. TK. 74,000/per adult)
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above.
- Extra night accommodation.
- Entrance Fee for Heritage site entrance.
- Ticket cost for Cable car ride.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other expenses not included in the “cost includes” section
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star||
Kathmandu: Skyline Hotel Pvt. Ltd
Pokhara: Hotel Iceland
|4 - Star||
Kathmandu: Grand Hotel
Pokhara: Tuki Resort (Delux Room)
|5 - Star||
Kathmandu: Crowne Plaza Kathmandu
Pokhara: Atithi Resort & SPA
Package Price (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 24,700||TK. 28,700||TK. 33,700|
|Child with Bed (5-12)||TK. 18,500||TK. 21,500||TK. 25,200|
|Child no Bed (0-5)||TK. 12,300||TK. 14,300||TK. 16,800|
Above 04 PAX IN a group the price will be reduce.
Nepal has been issuing on-arrival gratis visas to Bangladeshi nationals for a period of 30 days on the first visit to Nepal.
Please click on given links for details - Nepal Visa Web Link
Note: Must need Corona vaccine certificate.
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 01: DHAKA - KATHMANDU
On your arrival in Kathmandu, staff from NEH (Nepal Everest Holidays) will receive you at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) holding your nameplate with a warm welcome and greetings. You will be dropped off at the designated hotel. There is an option of walking to in the suburb of the tourist center in THAMEL.
DAY 02: Breakfast and travel to Pokhara. (210 KM)
In the morning, we will be having a buffet breakfast at the hotel and heading directly towards Pokhara city. On the mid-way, we will have lunch and go to Kurintar for a cable car ride (interested only, cost excluded, cost - $10). After the ride, we will be going to Pokhara City and you can roam around in your leisure time.
DAY 03: Sarankot Sunrise view and Sightseeing in Pokhara
On the morning we will head to Sarankot and view the incredible Sunrise view and have buffet breakfast back at hotel. After this refreshing trip we will be roaming around Pokhara viewing the following heritages sites: Davis Fall, GuptesworMahadev Cave, Seti River George and Phewa Lake where will be doing short boating as well.
DAY 04: Breakfast, travel back to Kathmandu and sightseeing.
On this last day at Pokhara, we will have breakfast and head back to Kathmandu city. On the way back we will have lunch. After reaching Kathmandu and dropping by to Hotel, we will be visiting UNESCO world heritage sites: Swayambhunath& Kathmandu Durbar Square. In the evening, you will be served a delicious healthy ‘Gala Dinner’ in a typical Nepali environment with a cultural show.
DAY 05: KATHMANDU - DHAKA
Today you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for minimum 02 PAX on a group.
- Package rate based on double occupancy basis, triple / quad or more occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.