Explore Kashmir in 04 Days
Srinagar 2 Nights (1 Night @ House Boat) + Pahalgam 1 Night
Srinagar । Mughal Gardens। Old City। Shikara Ride। Pahalgam
Price Valid Till: 31st December 2020
Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) is the northern-most state of India and shares its borders with Himachal Pradesh and Punjab, and the neighbouring countries of Pakistan, China and Afghanistan. The state consists of three regions - Jammu, the Kashmir valley and Ladakh.The natural beauty and picturesque locations have made it a favoured destination for tourists across the world. Jammu is famous for its temples, while the Kashmir Valley is known for its lakes and gardens.
- Assistance upon arrival at Sheikh Ul Alam Int’l Airport.
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- Visa Assistance.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Srinagar. (01 Night House Boat)
- 01 Night Accommodation in a Pahalgam.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinnar at Hotel.
- All transportations & sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova / Xylo / Mahindra XUV.
- 90 Minutes Boat Ride (SHIKARA) on world famous Dal Lake – Srinagar.
- International + Domestic Air Ticket: Dhaka-Delhi-Kashmir-Delhi-Dhaka (Approx. TK. 35,000 – 40,000 /per adult)
- Visa fee with service charge: (TK. 1800)
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Any meals other than specified.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost etc.
- GST – 5%.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star (Standard)|
Srinagar: Hotel Royal Arabia
Pahalgam: Pahalgam Retreat
|4 - Star (Super Delux)|
Srinagar: Asian Park Hotel
Pahalgam: Hotel Pine Spring
|4 - Star (Luxury)|
Srinagar: Regenta Central Point Srinagar
Pahalgam: Royal Hillton Pahalgam
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star (S)||4 - Star (SD)||4 - Star (L)|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 18,000||TK. 21,000||TK. 37,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 11,000||TK. 13,500||TK. 23,000|
|Child no Bed||TK. 8,500||TK. 10,000||TK. 15,500|
Above 04 PAX in a group the price will be reduce.
Requirements for India Visa:
Please click on given link for India Visa details: India Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT SRINAGAR
This must be one of the Most Scenic Flights in the World.
Upon arrival at Srinagar Sheikh Ul Alam Int’l Airport. You will be Meet & Greet on arrival and transfer to House Boat for Check in. In the evening you take a shikara ride on world famous Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens & Open Dal Lake. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner & overnight stay at Houseboat.
DAY 02: SRINAGAR (LOCAL SIGHTSEEING)
After a leisurely breakfast, we check out from Houseboat & start our Sightseeing tour by visit of Shankaracharya Temple, It is believed that it was the place where the great philosopher and saint Shankaracharya stayed when he visited Kashmir ten centuries ago to revive Sanathan Dharma. The original ceiling was dome - shaped and the brick roof is not more than a century old. And later proceed further to Hazratbal Mosque Situated in a village on the western shores of the Dal Lake opposite Nishat Bagh, it is a pristine white marble edifice casting its reflection in the waters of the lake. Unlike the other mosques in Srinagar, which have a pagoda like roof, Hazratbal is the only mosque to have a domed roof mosque in Srinagar; the others having distinct pagoda like Roofs Gardens & Jamia Masjid, Situated in the heart of the old city of Srinagar, this huge mosque is visited by thousands of people who congregate here for the Friday prayers. In the afternoon, we take a visit to Mughal Gardens, NishatGarden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visit to ShalimarGarden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal King Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jahan or (Mehr-un-Nissa & Chashmashahi (The Royal Spring). The Chashmashahi Mughal garden in Srinagar had been loved by emperors and picnickers alike.Dinner & overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 03: SRINAGAR - PAHALGAM (96 KMS / 2 - 3 HRS ONE WAY)
After a leisurely breakfast, we check out from Hotel & leave for overnight stay at “Pahalgam” called as “Valley of Shepherds”. Pahalgam is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder River, Pahalgam (2,130 m) was once a humble shepherd's village with breath-taking views. Enroute visit saffron Fields & 19th Century Awantipura Ruins. Upon arrival, check in to the pre-arranged Hotel.
Rest of the is day free to enjoy and explore the Beauty of “Pahalgam” (on own).
One can go to Aru Valley (10 kms from Pahalgam) which is a fine meadow of picturesque scenery and starting point of trekking of (Liddarwat, Kolahoi Glacier & Trsar Lake), Betaab Valley & Chandanwari. Lets know about this:
ARU VALLEY: It is located around 12 km from Pahalgam, 11 km upstream from the Lidder River. Noted for its scenic meadows, lakes and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru River, which is a tributary of the Lidder River the Aru valley is noted for its scenic meadows. It is popular among the tourists
for its peaceful environment and scenic beauty. Other popular tourist activities include fishing of trout in the Lidder River, trekking, hiking, horse riding, sightseeing and photography.
BETAAB VALLEY: Situated at a distance of 15 kilometers from Pahalgam. The valley got its name from the Sunny Deol– Amrita Singh hit debut film Betaab. The valley surrounded by lush green meadows, snow clad mountains and covered with dense vegetation. Betaab Valley is a very popular touristic destination. Betaab Valley is also a favorite campsite of travelers as it also serves as a base camp for trekking and further exploration of the mountains. The valley is a walk-able distance from Pahalgam.
The crystal clear & chilly water of the stream bubbling down from the snowy hills is a delight; locals here drink this water too.
Baisaran and Tulian Lake are few nearby attractions that can be visited.
CHANDANWARI: Situated 16 km from Pahalgam, is the starting point of the Amarnath Yatra, which takes place every year in the month of Sawan (Rain). It is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge. Taxi cabs can be hired from Pahalgam for a roundtrip. Snow fights" is what people generally indulge in here before they sledge back down. Many prefer to sip a cup of tea of snack at the nearby dhabas. Hajan, on the way to Chandanwari is an idyllic spot for a picnic. Filmgoers will recognize it instantly
as it has been the location of several movie scenes.
Return by the evening for Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 04: DEPART FROM SRINAGAR
Today you will be ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map