Explore Jordan in 05 Days
05 Days 04 Nights | Starts from TK. 60,000/-
Valid Till: 31 MAR 2022 (Excluding Peak Period)
Package Price (Per person:
|Double Share Basis||TK. 60,000|
|Single Share Basis||TK. 75,000|
|Double Share Basis||TK. 72,000|
|Single Share Basis||TK. 93,000|
|Double Share Basis||TK. 85,000|
|Single Share Basis||TK. 1,09,000|
|3 Star||Sparr Hotel or Similar||Grand East or Similar|
|4 Star||Harir Palace or Similar||Dead Sea Spa or Similar|
|5 Star||Movenpick or Similar||Dead Sea Hilton or Similar|
- Meet and assist at Amman Airport upon Arrival & departure.
- Transfer by A/C Modern Deluxe Van with English Speaking Driver.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned at the excursion.
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra for (2:00 – 3:00 Hours).
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Jerash for (1:30 – 2:00 Hours).
- Tour by 4x4 jeeps in Wadi rum 2 hours.
- Hotel accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 01 Bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- Visa to Jordan will be free of charge.
- PCR Test before flight from Bangladesh / Jordan. PCR test price for per adult / child in Bangladesh TK. 2,500, Jordan USD 40.
- International Air Ticket: DAC/AMM/DAC (Approx. TK. 65,000/per adult)
- Any personal expense.
- Tips for Driver/Guide/Hotels.
- Lunch or Dinner during the excursion.
- Anything not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals including water.
- All kind of air tickets
- Horse Carriages in Petra.
- 17 USD supplement for Lunch at local Restaurant per meal per day.
- 10 USD supplement for dinner at hotel per meal per day.
- Permanent Guide Supplement
Optional Tours (Per Person / SIC):
(1) 1) The Cave of the Seven Sleepers and The blessed tree (Sahabi Tree) tour from Amman (TK. 9,600/Per Person):
Just 10 kilometers outside of Amman near the village of Al Raqim is the Kahif Al Raqim (the Cave of the Seven Sleepers). This popular site is mentioned in the Holy Quran in a Sura named Al Kahf or The Cave. Persecutes by the despotic rule of the Trajan, a group of pious youths took refuge in this cave. To preserve them, God put them to sleep, and when they awoke 309 solar years later; they believed they had only been asleep for a day or so, Drive to the eastern desert of Jordan to visit the Desert Castles. These castles were built between the 7th century and 8th century AD, under the caliphs of the Umayyad dynasty. Their fine mosaics, frescoes, and stone carvings are beautiful examples of early Islamic art and architecture. Visit Qasr Amra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then on to Qasr Al Kharrana and Qasr Al Azraq. Drive back to Amman.
The blessed tree is situated in Jordan, where Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) had taken shelter more than 1400 years ago. After that Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) made Dua for this tree. So, believe it, the tree is in the same condition, and yet not dry and withered away. Indeed, this is perfect proof for those, who have faith in one Allah. The 1400 years old is the same and standing despite several difficult seasons. You can find this tree in the northern part of the desert of Jordan. For those, who think about the creation of the universe made it, perfect evidence as there’s no tree in this desert for many kilometers? The tree life proofs the confirmation of the Prophet-hood of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). Without any doubt, the tree life appears the Prophet tree is intentionally kept alive by Allah Talah keeping in mind the end goal to serve as an update, recollections, and proof of history. This tree is a tree brimming with favors, enchantment trees, oaks, and weird trees.
(2) Petra Kitchen (TK. 5,500/Per Person): On one of the nights while you are in Petra you can enjoy a night cuisine course and meal at the Petra kitchen. The Petra kitchen has a relaxed, informal atmosphere where you'll prepare an evening meal, working alongside local women under the supervision of a chef. This includes soup, cold and hot mezza and salads, a main course and takes home recipes.
(3) Petra by Night (TK. 4,000/Per Person): While you are in Petra you can enjoy the magic of Petra by night. The program includes a candle lit visit to the rose-red city of Petra. The special aura of the ancient Nabataea’s trading empire comes to life as you enjoy a stroll through the mysterious Siq of Petra. At the treasury, music and stories will help you experience Petra as the travel-weary traders of old must have known it. The excursion departs from Petra visitors center every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening at 20:30, returning to the visitor’s center around 22:30.
(4) Star Gazing (TK. 4,000/Per Person): Located in one of the most beautiful parts of Jordan, Rum Sky allows visitors to enjoy the starry nights of Wadi Rum. Our guided tour program allows you to learn more about the Universe we live in. Living in lively cities makes it more difficult to witness the magnificence of the skies and heavens. Through the innovation of science, we can get a little closer to the hidden wonders of the Universe. Stars, planets, nebulae, all are within your reach with Rum Sky. Rum Sky (25$) per person.
Requirements for Jordan Visa:
Please click on given link for Jordan Visa details: https://www.obokash.com/jordan-visa
Phase-1: 70% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before seven days of travel date.
- Air ticket refund or cancellation charges are dependent on the airline's policy and the land package cancellation policy will as below –
- 23-30 Days Prior to Arrival – 25% Of total Amounts will be levied
- 15-23 Days Prior to Arrival – 50% of total amount will be levied
- Less than 15 Days – Full Amount will be Levied
- Air ticket re-issue or date change charges are dependent on the airline's policy and the land package cancellation policy will as below –
- Any Decrease of Rooms at 30 Days & Over Prior to Arrival Date – No Cancellation Fees
- 25% Rooms decrease limit at 25/30 Days & Over Prior to Arrival Date – 25% Of Reduced Rooms cost Will be Charged
- 25% Rooms decrease limit at 10/24 Days & Over Prior to Arrival Date – 50% Of Reduced Rooms cost Will be Charged
- 25% Rooms decrease limit at 00/09 Days & Over Prior to Arrival Date–100% Of Reduced Rooms cost Will be Charge
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Bank Asia Limited
- BRAC Bank Limited
- City Bank Limited (Amex only)
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Eastern Bank Limited
- Jamuna Bank Limited
- Lanka Bangla Financial Limited
- Meghana Bank Limited
- Midland Bank Limited
- Mutual Trust bank Limited
- National Credit & Commerce (NCC) Bank Limited
- NRB Bank Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- Southeast Bank Limited
- Standard Bank Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank
- United Commercial Bank (UCB)
Day 01: AMMAN AIRPORT - AMMAN
Upon arrival you'll be met by Jordan Tours Representative who will assist you through immigrations and customs, and he will escort you to your hotel. Overnight
Day 02: AMMAN CITY TOUR – JERASH – AMMAN (B)
breakfast, Visit the old city of Amman exploring the Citadel and the Roman Theater, two of the most popular archaeological sites in the city proceed to the north for full day tour visiting Jerash; the best-preserved city of the Roman times; theaters, temples, and colonnaded street. Drive to Amman overnight.
Day 03: AMMAN - PETRA VISIT – AMMAN (B)
Breakfast, at Early morning drive to Petra for A full day dedicated visit of the lost Nabteans city of Petra. Start with a morning ride on a Bedouins guided horse; you'll pass through fabled SIQ, immense sandstone, which opens out to reveal the treasury. Continue to see hundreds of ancient Temples, Royal Tombs, Roman theatres, and houses. After visit to Petra Drive back to Amman & Overnight.
Day 04: AMMAN - MT. NEBO - MADABA – DEAD SEA (B)
You'll be driven southward along the King Way, one of the oldest trade routes in the world which runs 200 miles along Jordan's hilly backbone. You'll stop at the Byzantine Church of Mt. Nebo, and then proceed to Madaba where you will see a unique Mosaic Map of Palestine, then drive to your hotel at Dead Sea. Spend the day floating and relaxing at the Dead Sea at one of the resort hotels. Enjoy the sunshine at the lowest point on earth, whilst trying out the invigorating mud bath to cleanse the skin. Watch the sunset over the hills of the West Bank with Jerusalem in the distance. Overnight in Dead Sea.
Day 05: DEAD SEA – AMMAN AIRPORT (B)
Transfer to Amman airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for TRAVEL WITH GROUP only and minimum 6 Pax in a group.
- Full dose vaccination is mandatory to travel Jordan (Any Vaccine).
- PCR test is required before departure both from BGD & Jordan.
- Package itinerary can be changed which will be informed to travelers before travel.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking and package cost can be changed upon room/hotel availability.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- obokash.com reserves the right to charge an extra amount for any tour package inclusion services if unexpected charges are added by the legal authorities.
- We have given a 5% discount on all our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries (Maximum for 6 months).
- For any kind of natural issues for example: if Airlines change the flight schedule before the day of departure, then hotel booking will not change as per non-refundable policy and if
- Airlines change the flight schedule before the day of return, then an extra hotel accommodation charge will be added.
- For any kind of natural issues like if flight delay or missing luggage by airlines then obokash.com will not be responsible for that.
- Peak Period for Jordan: 15-20 APR, 23-26 APR, 30 APR-07 MAY, 07-14 JUL 2022.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map