Explore Golden Triangle India in 06 Days
Dilhi 2 Nights + Agra 1 Night + Jaipur 2 Nights
Price Valid Till: 30th September 2020
India's Golden Triangle is a fantastically varied introduction to the sights and sounds of the country. From busy bazaars and hurtling tuk-tuks to tranquil temples and majestic mosques, this is the country at its noisiest and most chaotic. Chances are its colourful exuberance will leave you wanting to return again and again. Here's a first-timer's guide to the famous Golden Triangle in India.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival at Hotel.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Delhi.
- 01 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Agra.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Jaipur.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- 24 - Hour helpline.
- Daily Breakfast & at Hotel.
- 02 Exclusive Halal Food at Agra & Jaipur
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- International Air Ticket: DAC-DEL-DAC (Approx. TK. 19,350/per adult)
- Visa fee with service charge – TK. 1,800
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star|
Agra: Taj Villa
Jaipur: Crimson park
|4 - Star|
Agra: Hotel Royale' Regent
Jaipur: Regenta central
|5 - Star|
Agra: Clark Shiraz
Jaipur: Radisson Blu
|Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 24,500||TK. 28,000||TK. 32,500|
|Child with Bed (5-12)||TK. 11,500||TK. 14,500||TK. 18,000|
|Child no Bed (0-5)||TK. 3,000||TK. 3,500||TK. 5,000|
Above 04 PAX in a group the price will be reduce.
Requirements for India Visa:
Please click on given link for India Visa details: India Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT DELHI
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
DAY 02: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. Covering Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate.
Overnight stay at Delhi. (Drive Pass)
DAY 03: DELHI – AGRA SIGHTSEEING (216 KM / 3 ½ HRS)
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel.
Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble
inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts.
Overnight stay at Agra.
DAY 04: AGRA – JAIPUR VIA FATEHPUR SIKRI (245 KM / 4 HRS)
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland
Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel.
Overnight stay at Jaipur.
DAY 05: JAIPUR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure.
Overnight stay at Jaipur.
DAY 06: HOTEL – DELHI RAILWAY STATION / AIRPORT
Today you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for minimum 02 PAX on a group.
- Package rate based on double occupancy basis, triple / quad or more occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map