Explore Germany in 7 Days
Munich| Neuschwanstein Castle | Salzburg| Dachau Concentration Camp| Berlin
Validity: 01 JAN – 31 DEC 2020
The 7-day taste of Germany Tour will take you to the heart of five uniquely beautiful European destinations: Munich, and Dachau Concentration Camp including Berlin. This tour is a perfect introduction to Europe, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 07 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Munich before heading north into Berlin where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the glamorous Dachau Concentration Camp and conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
ADAGIO MUENCHEN CITY or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: Schwanthalerstrasse 61, 80336 Muenchen, Munich, 80336, Germany
AZIMUT HOTEL KURFÜRSTENDAMM BERLIN or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: Joachimsthaler Strasse 39-40, 10623 Berlin, Berlin, 10623, Germany
|Adult on Twin share basis
|Adult on Single share basis
|Child with bed
|Child no bed
|Infant – Parent Sharing (0-02)
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Private transfers:
Munich Airport – Munich Hotel
Berlin Hotel – Berlin Airport.
Munich – Berlin (Train Ticket)
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace Day Tour from Munich
Salzburg Small-Group Day Tour from Munich
Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Tour from Munich by Train
Discover Berlin Half-Day Walking Tour
- International air ticket: DAC/MUC/BER/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 70000, Child – BDT 51700, Infant - BDT 8000
- Visa Fees with Service Charge ( BDT 8500 + BDT 3000)
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- City entrance fees + taxes for Venice, Florence, Rome, Pisa and Monaco (€70 is the maximum amount for the entire tour)
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
Please visit below link for details information and checklist: Germany Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Arrive Munich international airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE AND LINDERHOF PALACE DAY TOUR FROM MUNICH
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to be the witness the fairy tale castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof, created by Germany’s 19th-century King Ludwig II, on a day trip from Munich. Traveling by air-conditioned coach, admire Bavaria's magnificent scenery as you journey to Linderhof, Ludwig’s rococo-style hunting lodge and last home. Join an optional interior tour and then continue to Neuschwanstein, a picture book clutch of turrets and chambers that inspired Disney’s Sleeping Beauty castle. Enjoy free time in nearby Hohenschwangau village for lunch and to explore Neuschwanstein’s grounds, and take an optional castle tour. Entrance fees not included.
DAY 03: SALZBURG SMALL-GROUP DAY TOUR FROM MUNICH
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to discover elegant Salzburg—historic birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart—on a day trip from Munich. Relax on the comfortable train ride to Salzburg, take a guided tour of city attractions like Domkirche Cathedral and the Festung Hohensalzburg fortress, then enjoy hours of independent time to explore. Soak up Austrian history, sample local delicacies, and snap photos of the city set against the striking backdrop of the Alps.
Begin your tour in the morning at the Munich Central Train Station, where you’ll meet your guide and board a train for the scenic ride to Salzburg. As you ride, enjoy the marvel of the German rail system, renowned for immaculate service and equipment. You’ll arrive in Salzburg by mid-morning, and your introduction begins with a walking tour. With your city map in hand, follow your guide for a stroll through this UNESCO-listed city. Admire baroque-era architecture and visit castles, churches, monasteries, gorgeous piazzas and more. Ask questions and snap photos along the way. After your guided tour, break off from the group for a few hours of independent exploring. Plot your trip through the preserved medieval town, wandering along picturesque lanes to see sites like Domkirche Cathedral, the magnificent Festung Hohensalzburg, and Mirabell Garden and Palace, the setting for the classic ‘Do-Re-Mi’ scene from The Sound of Music (admission not included). You’ll have plenty of time to sightsee, souvenir shop and explore local boutiques and eateries. At the end of your Salzburg walking tour, head to the train station for the return ride to Munich. You’ll arrive back at the departure point in the evening.
DAY 04: DACHAU CONCENTRATION CAMP MEMORIAL SITE TOUR FROM MUNICH BY TRAIN
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to Gain insight into the Holocaust of World War II on this half-day tour of Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site from Munich. Travel by train and bus to the memorial site, and take a guided tour of the compound, a place of memorial and education dedicated to the thousands who were imprisoned and lost their lives there between 1933 and 1945. Learn how Dachau provided a model for all Nazi camps, and see the exhibitions and memorials, together with the reconstructed barracks and cells, as your guide provides illuminating, informative and sensitive commentary.
DAY 05: MUNICH – BERLIN
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast take your next destination train to Berlin. Once arrive at Berlin transfer to the hotel. Check in into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 06: DISCOVER BERLIN HALF-DAY WALKING TOUR
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to visit Torcello, Murano, and Burano—three islands in the Venetian Lagoon—on this tour from Venice by motorboat. With a guide, watch glass being blown at a Murano glass factory, see historical cathedrals on Torcello, and admire exquisite handmade lace on Burano. This is a great way to see more than just the central sights of Venice and enjoy a cruise on the water. Select a departure time when booking. Your tour from Venice to Murano, Torcello, and Burano begins as you board your motorboat and set off across the Venetian Lagoon to your first stop, the island of Murano, which is actually several small isles dissected by a wide canal. Disembark the boat to walk around Murano with your guide. Visit a glass factory, where you watch a glassblower creating beautiful pieces of glassware, a Murano tradition that dates back to 1291. Hear a bit about the island’s history from your guide, who tells you about Murano’s prosperity in the 1400s and 1500s, when it was the center of glassmaking in Europe. Then go admire other sights like churches decorated with mosaics and other ornamental details. Next, visit Torcello, an island established between the 5th and 6th centuries, to see its ornate palaces and churches. Highlights include the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in the 7th century, and the excavated remnants of the baptistery in the Church of Santa Fosca. Then head to your third stop, Burano, an island known for its lace production, which dates back to the 16th century and was once the best in Europe. While you visit local shops and a museum to admire high-end lace on display, admire the island’s brightly-colored fishermen’s houses. Your tour then ends with the return boat ride to Venice.
DAY 07: DEPARTURE: (B)
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.