Explore Cairo in 5 Days
5 Days 4 Nights | Starts from TK. 41,000/-
Valid Till: 15 MAR 2022 (Excluding Peak Period)
Package Price (Per person):
|Double/Twin Share||TK. 41,000|
|Single Share||TK. 50,000|
|Double/Twin Share||TK. 46.000|
|Single Share||TK. 58,000|
|Double/Twin Share||TK. 56,000|
|Single Share||TK. 73,000|
|3 Star||Aracan Pyramids or Similar|
|4 Star||Barceló pyramids or Similar|
|5 Star||Grand Nile tower or Similar|
- 04 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- 02 Full day tour Cairo.
- Full day tour Alexandria.
- Nile Dinner cruise in Cairo.
- Mask for every tour, Sanitizer.
- All ground in Cairo, Alexandria as per itinerary in Modern A/C Coach.
- Sightseeing in Cairo as per program.
- All entrance fees, service charge, current taxes, and vat.
- A Meet and assist by our local representative.
- Services of English-speaking guide.
- Air ticket: DAC/CAI/DAC (Approx. TK 65,000/Per Adult).
- PCR Test before flight from Bangladesh / Egypt. PCR test price for per adult / child in Bangladesh TK. 2,500, Cairo USD 73.
- Visa Fees (TK. 7,000/Per Person including service charges).
- Personal expenditures.
- Entrance to enter inside the Pyramids Body.
- Tips, drinks, extra meals, and any personal expenses
- Lunch / Dinner (Approx. USD 10-15/Per meal)
- PCR test (USD 73 @ Cairo for per person)
- Entrance to enter inside the Pyramids Body (Big Pyramids USD 28/PP, Small Pyramids USD 12) – We don’t suggest for kids.
Requirements for Egypt Visa:
Please click on given link for Egypt Visa details: https://www.obokash.com/egypt-visa
Phase-1: 70% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before seven days of travel date.
The package is non-refundable and non-changeable (except air tickets), and air ticket re-issue or refund charges are dependent on the airline's policy.
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Bank Asia Limited
- BRAC Bank Limited
- City Bank Limited (Amex only)
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Eastern Bank Limited
- Jamuna Bank Limited
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- Meghana Bank Limited
- Midland Bank Limited
- Mutual Trust bank Limited
- National Credit & Commerce (NCC) Bank Limited
- NRB Bank Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- Southeast Bank Limited
- Standard Bank Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank
- United Commercial Bank (UCB)
Day 01: Dhaka – Cairo (D)
Arrive at the Cairo International Airport, meet & assist. Transfer to your hotel. Check in and rest of day at leisure.
At night Dinner cruise: on The Nile cruising dinner for an oriental night, to be savored today and remembered forever. Tantalize your taste buds with the authentic Egyptian dinner. Tantalize your senses with the oriental belly dancing! Transfer to the hotel for overnight.
Day 02: Cairo (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, meet your guide and Start your day tour, ,The pyramids of Giza- The great pyramids are the only ones surviving of the seven wonders of the ancient world-The sphinx-– EGYPTIAN MUSEUM - Called the museum of the Egyptian antiquities; it is one of the greatest museums you will ever see, housing an unrivalled collection of antiquities reaching back 5000years reaching back 5000years ,Contain to visit Transfer to the hotel for overnight.
Day 03: Cairo – Alexandria - Cairo (B)
Breakfast in the hotel, meet by our Guide and transfer to Alexandria city (3 hours), arrive in Alexandria and visit, Roman theater, Pompey's Pillar, Quitbay Citadel, El Montazah Gardens, and gardens OVERVIEW the sea transfer back to Cairo, check in and overnight.
Day 04: Cairo (B)
Breakfast in the hotel, meet your Guide and start your Islamic day tour with Al AZHAR MOSQUE, AL SULTAN HASSAN MOSQUE, AMR IBN Al ASS MOSQUE (first Mosque in Africa) and finally CITADEL OF SALAH EL DINE and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali Pacha.
Day 05: Cairo – Dhaka (B)
Breakfast in the hotel, check out before Afternoon, transfer to Cairo Airport for your final departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for TRAVEL WITH GROUP only.
- Full dose vaccination is mandatory to travel Egypt (Any Vaccine).
- PCR test is required before departure both from BGD & Egypt.
- Package itinerary can be changed which will be informed to travelers before travel.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking and package cost can be changed upon room/hotel availability.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- obokash.com reserves the right to charge an extra amount for any tour package inclusion services if unexpected charges are added by the legal authorities.
- We have given a 5% discount on all our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries (Maximum for 6 months).
- For any kind of natural issues for example: if Airlines change the flight schedule before the day of departure, then hotel booking will not change as per non-refundable policy and if
- Airlines change the flight schedule before the day of return, then an extra hotel accommodation charge will be added.
- For any kind of natural issues like if flight delay or missing luggage by airlines then obokash.com will not be responsible for that.
- Peak Period for Egypt: 21DEC 2021 to 05 JAN 2022.