There are many types of visas are available for Egypt, such as-Tourist, Business, and Student etc.obokash.com provides consultancy support for tourists & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All visa applications of Egypt are processed by Egyptian Embassy. Applications can be submitted on a walk-in basis. The applicant must be present in person during visa application submission.
Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt:
Address: Road-90, House-9, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212.
Telephone Number: +88028858737-9
File Submit: Sunday to Wednesday, 11:00am to 12:00pm.
Passport Collection: Thursday, between 14:30-15:30.
Information: 9:00am to 3:00pm.
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant.
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photographs (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm or passport size) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- NID/Birth certificate copy.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead Pad (2 blank pages) require for Proprietorship, Partnership, and limited company.(i) Additional documents for Partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for the Limited company: Memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, Income tax certificate, 02 Business visiting card.
- For Employee: No objection certificate (NOC), GO and note verbal (for official passport holders),02 visiting cards.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID card copy,
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original) with bank seal and signature of last 06 months for both company & personal.
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Egypt. Moreover, conference registration details must be described in the letter.
- A letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit, contact details of the business parties involved, and your employment contract.
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
- Hotel Booking Copy: Hotel Confirmation or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay.
Visa Fee, Service Charge, and Processing Time:
- Visa Fee: TK. 7,000 including service charge (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Embassy Processing Time: Total 10-15 Working Days for tourists and 10-20 working days for a business visa.
- Obokash.com Processing Time: Total 02/03 Working Days.
- obokash.com provides only consultancy services, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-1114444, +880-9696-311444
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza's colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor's hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.
|Official Language||:||Arabic, Modern Standard Arabic|
|Weekend Days||:||Friday & Saturday|
|Population||:||91.51 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||Egypt Seasons & Climate. The climate in Egypt varies from surprisingly cold to extremely hot. Along the northern coast of the country the climate is Mediterranean during winter (December through March) – cool, windy and humid, with occasional rains|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Abdel Fattah el-Sisi|
|Destinations||:||Cairo,Luxor,Giza,Hurghada,Sharm El Sheikh,Aswan,Alexandria,Dahab,Edfu,Marsa Alam|
|Points of Interest||:||Giza pyramid complex,Great Sphinx of Giza,Abu Simbel temples,Karnak,Egyptian Museum,Luxor Temple,Valley of the Kings,Mount Sinai,Lake Nasser,Khan el-Khalili|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
*Ques: Are marriage certificate and nikanama mandatory for Egypt visa?
Ans: No. Not mandatory but if you apply with your family and if your name is not mention in your spous's passport or vice versa then the above mentioned documents are mandatory.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.