There are many types of visas are available for Canada, such as tourists, Business, Student, Permanent Resident, Business Immigration, Skilled Worker Immigration, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy for Tourist & Business visas only.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
High Commission of Canada, Singapore represents all kinds of visa processing of Canada in Bangladesh. And the High Commission of Canada Singapore has appointed their authorized center VFS global-Canada visa application center, Dhaka to accept visa application/Biometric, etc. Applicants have to attend in person at the VFS center & the submission procedure is appointment basis. Obokash.Com provide consultancy & other services for short term visa application.
Canada Visa Application Centre-Dhaka
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
North Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh:
Telephone+88 09666 911 380 (For Mobile Users Only), +88 09606 777 888
For details: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Bangladesh/
Hours of operation: Sunday –Thursday (excluding declared holidays) 09:00 – 17:00
Application Submission: Sunday to Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
Passport and Document Collection: Sunday to Thursday 15:00 – 17:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost, then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
- In case of minors:
- Consent of either parents or custodian if both parents are not traveling together.
- Photocopy of passport of parents or legal guardian.
- Proof of financial means of parents or legal guardian.
- Original birth certificate of the minor issued by the relevant authority.
- The status of “legal guardian” must be proven by documents issued by the relevant Bangladeshi Courts for minors.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality), etc.
- For Businessperson: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, buildings (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Canada (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Canada. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
- Hotel Booking Copy: Hotel Confirmation or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay.
- Travel itinerary.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee CAD 100 + 85. (visa fee + Biometric & fingerprint Charge).
- obokash.com service charge TK. 5,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 35-60 working days (After complete Biometric & fingerprint).
- Business visa: Total 35-60 working days (After complete Biometric & fingerprint).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for the visa.
- File processing for the visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- The finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
- Applicants must bring all original documents at the time of interview at the embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880 9696-311444
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada's vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It's also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.
|Official Language||:||English French|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||35.85 million (2015) World Bank|
|Area||:||9,984,670 km2 (3,855,100 sq mi) (2nd)|
|Education||:||Canada adult literacy rate remained stable at around 99 %|
|Climate||:||The Canadian winters are cold and long, and in the northern reaches of the country they can be brutal. In the central interior and prairie provinces, the daily average temps (in winter) are near 5°F, with daily lows near -20°F; significantly lower on occasion.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Justin Trudeau|
|Destinations||:||Banff National Park,Vancouver,Toronto,Niagara Falls,Montreal,Banff,Whistler,Jasper,|
|Points of Interest||:|
Niagara Falls,Banff National Park,Rocky Mountains,Canadian Rockies,Jasper National Park,Whistler Blackcomb,Cascade Range,
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.