Vietnam on arrival visa
There are many types of visas are available for Vietnam, such as- Tourist, Business, etc. If Bangladeshi Passport holders have airport approval letter (Invitation) then they can fly Vietnam as on arrival and they can get sticker visa at Vietnam immigration, moreover Bangladeshi passport holder can get sticker visa from Vietnam embassy Dhaka. obokash.com also provides consultancy support for Tourist/Business visas.
Vietnam Sticker VISA
There are many types of visas are available for Vietnam, such as Tourist, Business etc.obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas only.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All kinds of visas are issued from Embassy of The Socialist Republic of Vietnam. The applicant does not need to be physically present during visa application submission.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Bangladesh:
No.14 C.W.S(B) Road 33/24, Gulshan Model Town, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Email:. [email protected]
Website:Vietnam Embassy Web
Working Hour: Sunday – Thursday: 08:30 - 17:00
Consular Department: 09:00 - 12:00 and 14.00 - 17.00 (Monday, Thursday)
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return).
- One recent color passport size photograph with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
- Visiting Card.
- Airport Approval letter (Invitation), please note: obokash.com can arrange approval letter from Vietnam.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Airport Approval (Invitation) fee: TK. 3,500.
- Tourist (Approval + Sticker 01 months single entry): Visa fee with service charge TK. 9000
- Tourist: Total 10 working days (Approval + Sticker)
- Business: Total 12 -15 working days. (Approval + Sticker)
Please Note: Vietnam Embassy open only Monday and Thursday in a week.
- Traveling directly to Phu Quoc Island are allowed to stay on the island for up-to 30 days without a visa.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must translated by English and notarized
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the C? Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
|Exchange Rate||:||0.0036 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Climate||:||Viet Nam is located in both a tropical and a temperate zone. It is characterized by strong monsoon influences, but has a considerable amount of sun, a high rate of rainfall, and high humidity. Regions located near the tropics and in the mountainous regions are endowed with a temperate climate.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Nguyn Xuân Phúc|
|Destinations||:||Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Phú Qu?c,H? Long,Phú Qu?c,Phong Nha-K? Bàng National Park,Phan Thiet,Mai Châu District,M?c Châu District|
|Points of Interest||:|
Ha Long Bay,Phú Qu?c,Phong Nha-K? Bàng National Park,Imperial City, Hue,Bái Ðính Temple,Fansipan,Cúc Phuong National Park,Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica,Hoàn Ki?m Lake,Temple of Literature, Hanoi
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: There is no restrictions regarding country visits record.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: Not needed bank statement for this country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Yes we can and it is mandatory for this country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.